Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Graypaw Hunting.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptyThu 7 Aug 2008 - 19:34

Graypaw was walking through the forest when he smelled a vole. He carefully crept toward it and pounced. He then walked over to a tree, dropped the vole, and scraped some dirt over it to get it later.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptyThu 7 Aug 2008 - 19:50

Fire carefully crept out of the bushes he was hiding in, he was looking at Graypaw who was burying his prety. Then Firepaw pounced on Graypaw, "Didn't you scent me?" Firepaw meowed from on top of Graypaw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptyFri 8 Aug 2008 - 7:48

"Yes!" Graypaw replied quickly as he shook Firepaw off of him. "I was focusing on my prey, that's all." Graypaw meowed as he got up and looked at Firepaw. "Well since your out here, do you want to go hunting with me?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptySat 9 Aug 2008 - 9:30

Firepaw was laughing and let out a mrrow, "Sure Graypaw I'll go hunting with you," Firepaw meowed as he began to lick his paw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptySat 9 Aug 2008 - 9:34

"Alright then." Graypaw continued. "Let's split up so we can find more prey, and then meet back at this tree." Graypaw said as he went next to a tall tree.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptySun 10 Aug 2008 - 11:38

"Er.. Ok," Firepaw meowed as he started away towards the scent of vole he smelt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptySun 10 Aug 2008 - 12:52

Graypaw was gone for a little bit and came back to the tree with with a couple of voles and a starling. "Firepaw, don't try to sneak up on me again, I smell you." Graypaw said as he dropped his fresh kill next to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptyMon 18 Aug 2008 - 15:28

"Aw...." Fire paw said as he climbed down from a tree branch, Firepaw then dropped a couple of mice and a magpie next to Graypaw, "Thats no fun.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptyTue 19 Aug 2008 - 6:52

"We got a good catch today." Graypaw said while looking at the prey. "Let's take it back to camp." Graypaw said as they started to walk back to ThunderClan Camp.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptyWed 20 Aug 2008 - 18:46

"K!" Firepaw meowed, as he picked up his prey in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008 - 15:07

"Hi guys" Thunderpaw said waving from the thunderpath.
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptySun 31 Aug 2008 - 21:10

"Hey," Firepaw asked curiously, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptyMon 1 Sep 2008 - 13:14

"His name is Thunderpaw. He's a member of ShadowClan." Graypaw paused for a second. "Although you probably guessed that by seeing him on the other side of The Thunder Path."

OOC: Just saying but we weren't near the Thunder Path... But I'll go with it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptyMon 1 Sep 2008 - 16:46

"ShadowClan......." Firepaw hissed, his fur started to bristle so he looked almost twice his size. "Just make sure you stay on your side of the border!" Firepaw meowed forming his lips into a snarl.

OOC:Just in case you didn't know, ThunderClan, and ShadowClan don't get along to well....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. EmptyTue 2 Sep 2008 - 16:43

"Calm down Firepaw." Graypaw said as he put his tail on Firepaw's shoulder. "He hasn't crossed the border so he isn't doing anything to disturb us yet." Graypaw said as he flicked his tail in the direction of ShadowClan territory. "I think you should head back deeper into your territory." Graypaw said as another monster raced by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graypaw Hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graypaw Hunting.   Graypaw Hunting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Graypaw Hunting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next