Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Save the lost kits of WindClan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Save the lost kits of WindClan! Empty
PostSubject: Save the lost kits of WindClan!   Save the lost kits of WindClan! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:31 am

As midnight was approaching, Nightleaf's kits, Sparklekit, Rootkit, Streamkit, and Boulderkit were busily tumbling over one another and playing catch the tail in the nursery area. Suddenly, Onestar walkes over. "Nightleaf, Crowfeather said he was going on the late-night patrol. Every other warrior has come back but him and they don't know why he hasn't returned!" Nightleaf lifted her head up a little. "Crowfeather? Missing? Oh, dear! That's so terrible! We have to do something!" she exclaimed. Onestar shook his head. "Not tonight, it's very late. We'll do what we can at sun-high." the words floated away as he turned his back on them and walked back to the elders who were sitting a few fox-lengths away, some enjoying fresh-kill, some napping. Boulderkit perked up to his feet. "Did you guys hear that?" Rootkit ran to him and bumped him over. "No, what did Onestar say?". Boulderkit got back to his paws. "He said Crowfeather went missing!". Sparklekit stopped fighting with Streamkit to get into the conversation. "Crowfeather is gone?" she whimpered. "That's awful!" Streamkit said as he rolled over. "Well, we can't just sit here and not care about it, can we?" Rootkit said bravely. "Lets go search for him!" Sparklekit said excitedly. "Well then, lets go!" Streamkit said and ran out as Nightleaf was enjoying a plump mouse that she had saved from earlier. Boulderkit went next, followed by Sparklekit and Rootkit. They left the camp unidentified. They overheard that Crowfeather's hunting patrol went to Snakerocks. So, they finally picked up his scent and followed it to Snakerocks. After long hours of tracking, they made it to Snakerocks. To small and young to catch their own prey, they started getting hungry. Suddenly, Streamkit stopped in his tracks. "Whats wrong?" Rootkit asked him. "I-I thought I felt a raindrop on my forehead." Boulderkit stopped, too. "I felt one too!" he said. "Well," Sparklekit started. "We can't stop now that we've gotten this far.". They started their journey once again and found a hollow oak tree. "Hey, look at that!" Rootkit burst out. "That would be good shelter. Let's see if Crowfeathers there!" They agreed and walked over. It was hollow, all right. Then, a big gust of wind almost blew Boulderkit off his feet. "Boy, it's getting cold." he said, shivering. Just then, a snowflake caught his eye. A few more dropped down past them. Streamkit's teeth started chattering. "I'm f-f-free-ezi-ing!" he sputtered. Then, lots of snowflakes started pouring down. "Quick, into the tree trunk!" Sparklekit yelled. They all hurried into the tree. Once they looked out of the tree, the whole ground was blanketed in white snow. They huddled together to keep their warmth inside. "I'm hungry." said Rootkit. "Me, too."said Sparklekit. "Me three."Replied Boulderkit. "Me four.". They all finally fell asleep, wondering what was in store for them when they awoken the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Save the lost kits of WindClan!   Save the lost kits of WindClan! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:32 am

If you found these kits and you were a warrior of an enemy clan, what would you do?

a) Take them back to camp
b) Kill them all
c) Ignore them
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Save the lost kits of WindClan!   Save the lost kits of WindClan! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:24 am

OOC: Please make your creation. And, change your name to Sparklekit

Save the lost kits of WindClan! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Save the lost kits of WindClan!   Save the lost kits of WindClan! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:37 am

OOC:Yeah you cannot post until your cat creation is approved

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save the lost kits of WindClan!   Save the lost kits of WindClan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Save the lost kits of WindClan!
Page 1 of 1