Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored)   Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Featherpaws tail switched back and forth happily.
"Battle training!"
She mewed excitedly.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored)   Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:42 am

Pinespirit shifted uneasily around the ThunderClan cats. "Um.. yes, i'm Pinespirit," she mewed uncertainly, "and um.. nice to meet you, Deadpaw."

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored) - Page 2 N6a5zHfSneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored) - Page 2 IMrnxD6Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored) - Page 2 GMXQgOOSneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored) - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored) - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored)   Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:16 am

"I'd better be going. Bye," he meowed to Pinespirit, and dashed away.

Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored) - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored)   Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:42 pm

A small kit eyes scrated out back leg broken she was part of riverclan...Name was DarePaw her mentor remained undesided.She nodded greating trying to be friendly but wasnet.She was the daughter of a rouge blinded by a bager broken leged by a rouge.Her mom died fighting the bager and all but one kit died.DarePaw was very untrusting.She walked across the clearing to sit against the big oak of wind clan and closed her aqua blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored)   Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking around... (Please post, I'm bored)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2