Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1304

Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:35 pm

There was a gap in the ranks even after Raventail had returned. Finchstar's eyes were jaded however he stood atop the Tallrock, feeling like a young deputy again. It was tradition that the deputies should name the apprentices, however with Raventail so new back into the clan, and with Barleytuft busy with his grandkits, Finchstar took up the mantle. Tired, he rested his frame on his shoulders, a glimmer in his eye as at the thought of a bubbly kit exploring the moor. He prayed that their plan to rid the foxes from their land truly had been successful. "All cats old enough to run the moor, gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
GingerLion

GingerLion

Characters : Gingerkit , Napoleon , Eaglekit
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:47 pm

Gingerkit Eagerly arrives first her paws cannot stop shivering with anticipation she looks up at her deputy awaiting their words
Back to top Go down
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1304

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 12:34 am

The leader smiled as Gingerkit made her way to the Tallrock. She was a spunky thing, filled with energy, bouncy and ready for adventure. That spirit had never left Finchstar, and he hoped it would never leave the kit beneath him either. "Today we hold a ceremony, WindClan. Gingerkit has reached the age of six moons, and is ready to explore." Finchstar smiled and raised his brow at the scrap beneath him, knowing all to well the excitement she held in her paws. "Gingerkit, from this day forward, until you reach the age of warriorhood, you will be known as Gingerpaw. Foxspirit will be your mentor." The leader grinned widely and nodded at the russet warrior, knowing that her intelligence would serve the young kit well.

Feeling giddy, the tom leapt down from the Tallrock and let out a smirk, lifting his maw to the sky to shout; "Gingerpaw! Gingerpaw! Gingerpaw!"

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 9:08 pm

OOC: I am so sorry that it took so long for me to post! I meant to make it, but then I forgot

Foxspirit padded out of the nursery at Finchstar's call. Two of her kits had been apprenticed, and the other one would be soon. Sitting beneath the Tallrock, she was slightly surprised to hear her name called. Well, I guess it’s time for me to start contributing to the clan again! Foxspirit looked back to the nursery where her remaining kit slept before padding up to touch noses with Gingerpaw. “I hope your ready to learn, because I'm going to teach you everything I know!” As she stepped back, she began to yowl her new apprentices name with the rest of WindClan. “Gingerpaw! Gingerpaw! Gingerpaw!”

Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1