Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]   Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] EmptyWed 9 Oct 2019 - 20:18

It was strange to miss something so small...But Foxfire could say that he really did miss his ear tip. It had been something he hadn't put much thought into but now that he was out of Sagelight's den and was back doing his daily tasks...It was weird. Every flicker of his left ear felt off just enough that it was a reminder of his fight... He shook his head in annoyance as he stepped into the camp, a squirrel held firmly between his jaws as he padded toward the fresh-kill pile to drop it off. Of course, he wasn't missing just his ear-tip, he had taken a glance at his reflection at Moonlit Creak and had realize that his ear had also gotten tattered near the tip - where that ShadowClan apprentice had managed to also sink her teeth in but hadn't been able to completely tear away. It was annoying to be sure...But at least it wasn't ruining his balance even worst then it already was with his lack of tail.

Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]   Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] EmptyWed 9 Oct 2019 - 20:25

Basilkit could hardly call what she had been doing resting. More so, her eyes were lightly shut, and tail tip fidgeted. With each sunset she grew larger. Although her stature was still far from imposing, the she-cat was nearing apprenticehood. Finally, once thenword from her mother went out she would be allowed to leave the den, the grey and tan kit popped up. Her green eyes fell on Wolfkit as she quickly snapped to her paws. He was younger than she but a companion nonetheless. With a welcoming smirk, she chirped, "Get up, now, Wolfkit. We have so much to see today." Basilkit quickly turned away to peer out of the nursery and her eyes quickly landed on Foxfire. It took every ounce of patience to wait for the younger cat but she did, prepared to bolt over to her best friend as soon as the tom was up.

Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]   Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] EmptyWed 9 Oct 2019 - 20:35

He'd been dozing in a shadowy corner, but Wolfkit's half-lidded eyes flickered open as his denmate called to him, and he glanced over at her, blinking several times to clear the sleep from his eyes and the fog from his brain. "What?" he replied, taking a few moments for her words to process. But when they did, he cast a furtive glance at his mother, who slept soundly near the other end of the den.

Ears flickering uncertainly, Wolfkit rose to all fours, slinking over past the other residents of the den to stand near Basilkit near the entrance. "Are you sure we're allowed?" he mewed quietly, though the query was really only for the benefit of any adults within hearing range, or in case his mother was only feigning sleep. In reality, his paws tingled with excitement at the possibility of leaving the nursery, as he was so rarely able to sneak away.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]   Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] EmptyWed 9 Oct 2019 - 20:40

Foxfire dropped the squirrel at the top of the fresh-kill pile, taking a moment to judge how much prey was in it. It was enough for him not to be worried to go out hunting for him, and so he turned and padded toward one of the few spots where sun was streaming into the camp. A few pawsteps in, the red tom noticed a pair of eyes gleaming from the nursery entrance, recognizing the face of Basilkit staring at him. He twitched his ear in acknowledgement, only to wince at how strange it felt before he settled down to groom himself. After a few seconds passed without Basilkit's voice interrupting him, he frowned and glanced toward the nursery, wondering what was keeping the little Bug from chatting with him.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]   Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] EmptyWed 9 Oct 2019 - 20:47

"Of course, featherbrain, I wouldn't lead you the wrong way." Basilkit giggled softly, "You might still be young but I've been out plenty of times. Besides, we have a warrior to meet!" She flicked his nose with her skinny tail before leading the way towards Foxfire. Once she closed the space between them, she greeted him in the usual manner--launching herself into the space just under his jaw and nuzzling into his neck. Reveling in the warmth of his fur and his familiar scent, she purred. It was a moment before she pulled away and smiled at her friend, "Foxfire, I brought a friend today. It's Wolfkit. He's hardly been out of the nursery. I thought maybe we all could play today."

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]   Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] EmptyWed 9 Oct 2019 - 20:57

"I'm no featherbrain," Wolfkit protested, but Basilkit was already halfway to Foxfire, rubbing along the ginger tom's neck and purring loudly. The dark tom kit followed after her on still kit-stubby legs, a bit more reserved than his denmate was with the young warrior.

Wolfkit eyed Foxfire, eyes shining with curiosity. "What happened to your ear?" he asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]   Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] EmptyWed 9 Oct 2019 - 21:03

"Hey there, Bug!" Foxfire greeted as he heard the familiar racing pawsteps of Basilkit as she wedged herself beneath his chin, purring loudly. His tail twitched as she stepped away, turning his attention onto Wolfkit as the younger kit followed after her. He was aware of him - it was kinda hard to not be aware of the kit of not only the deputy but also Foxfire's former mentor. "And hello to you, Wolfkit." He hadn't gotten the chance to really get to see the kits but he gave a smile...And then Wolfkit asked about his ear.

...Yeah, okay he should have seen that one going. "Oh, that? I got into a fight with a ShadowClan cat," he responded, puffing out his chest in pride. Before he faltered a little because...Well, it wasn't the greatest thing to be proud of that he managed to get suckered into a fight because she did such a small thing like pointing out his lack of tail - then again if she had bothered to cross back to her side, he would have let her go. "She had crossed the border and was taunting me. So I gave her a lesson on being more mindful with her words and she...Took off the tip of my ear."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]   Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] EmptyWed 9 Oct 2019 - 21:23

"If she crossed the border, you gave her what she deserved," Wolfkit stated confidently. He still understood little about the politics of clan life, having been so sheltered during his young life, but what he did know was that what belonged to SkyClan, belonged to SkyClan, and the other clans had better respect it.

"Once I'm a warrior, I'll fight off any ShadowClan cats that dare cross our borders!" he said, puffing up, tail straight in the air. "Maybe you can be my mentor!"

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]   Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] EmptyThu 10 Oct 2019 - 14:13

Basilkit's eyes widened at the prospect of a border fight. The russet tom was so brave for taken on a cat who had violated the respect of the borders. Although a frown crossed her expression as she noticed his now healing would. Why would a cat ever want to leave their own territory? And for a fight of all things? Frustration wormed its way into her belly and for a moment she was silent. That was when Basilkit decided she did not like Shadowclan, and some day she would make sure that Shadowclan cat got what was coming to her for hurting her friend. Her gaze flitted to Wolfkit, and then back to Foxfire, "Foxfire is one of the best warriors in the forest so I'm sure he showed her a lesson... when I learn to be a great warrior like you, I'll fight again cat who dares to touch our territory and take ears." Eyes crossed for a moment in sheer devotion to the cause and concentration on the concept. Shadowclan always skulked through the shadows like rats, it was what the elders always said. This proved it true.

As Wolfkit mentioned the idea of Foxfire as a mentor, her belly warmed with jealousy. She longed more than any cat to train with him, climb trees through the forest, and explore. But, he was her friend and not her mentor. That would be up to Spottedleap and she had to remind herself of that, instead letting her whiskers to twitch with mild amusement.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]   Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] EmptyThu 10 Oct 2019 - 14:25

Foxfire gave the kits a soft worried look. He was proud of them being so eager to protect their Clan but... "It isn't that easy, kits," he ushered, pushing himself into a sitting position as he glanced down at them. "She was on her way back to her side of the border when the fight broke out. She still stopped a paw length away from it to taunt me but...It could have easily been avoided and in hindsight...Not the best reason to get into a fight, I should have been the bigger cat in that situation," he admitted. He knew that some wouldn't judge his actions as being as brash as he made them out to be but the last thing SkyClan needed was trouble brewing while they already had enough internal shifts with

"Don't get me wrong, protecting our territory is noble and needed but...The last thing I needed to do was make unneeded trouble that could reflect badly on SkyClan or bring ShadowClan storming in here cause I'm painted as the bad guy for that whole situation." he meowed with a twitch of his tattered ear. It still felt weird and wrong, the slightest weight was gone from it but it was something he could feel... "As for the mentor thing...I'm sorry, Wolfkit, but I doubt it. I'm a pretty new warrior, there are plenty of other cats who are better suited to be a mentor than I am at the moment. Besides, it isn't up to me - it would be up to your dad," he explained. He wasn't doubting that he couldn't do it but...Oh, who was he kidding. Having an apprentice would finally have to mean that he would have to reveal his fear of heights...He wouldn't be able to teach them how to climb trees and hunt like a real SkyClan cat.[/color]

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]   Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] EmptyThu 10 Oct 2019 - 14:51

Undeterred by Foxfire's apparent regret about the decision to fight the ShadowClan cat, Wolfkit lifted his dark shoulders in a shrug. But the bit about his dad being responsible for the choosing of his mentor made the kit's eyes narrow with determination. "If I ask, he'll have to do it, right?"

Wolfkit bounced forward, pouncing on Basilkit's tail. "Hey, you're almost an apprentice! Who do you want to be YOUR mentor, Basilkit?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]   Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox, Wolf and Bug, oh my! [Closed]
Page 1 of 1