Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing) Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing)   Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 11:01 am

Lengxue only had one more cat to say goodbye to and that was Wolf. She lowered her ears slowly. She had finished talking to Rift and Mao and it had been hardest to tell Mao goodbye. Rift had gotten angry and left a bleeding scratch on her cheek that was just now started to scab up and her shoulder wound her mother gave her only that morning had finally stopped bleeding. She spotted Wolf and quickly made her way over at least as fast as her wounded shoulder would allow."Wolf..."she mewed quietly the sky was already darkening to night and she would leave soon after this.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing)   Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:01 pm

Turning to look at the young kit, Wolf smiled gently. "What is it, little one? Who hurt you?" She peered with concern at Lengxue's wounds. They appeared to be inflicted by another cat, or cats. Glancing around for Xeuxi, and seeing her a distance away, relaxing, she leaned close. "You can tell me. I swear I won't murder anyone." The silver bengal chuckled, letting her tail rest over Lengxue's back.

Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing)   Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:17 pm

"I....it was momma and Rift..."She mewed quietly. She sat down quietly relaxing."Rift didn't mean to scratch me she was upset but...momma did it intentionally she was going to kill me....i could feel it"she mewed quietly"Rift was made because I'm leaving with uncle Canren to go to the clans"she mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing)   Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Wolf's gaze hardened and narrowed. "Then it's a good thing you're going to the Clans. Your mother picked you out as the weakling, just as your grandfather did with Canren." She smiled softly, whispering low. "I'm leaving as well, for different reasons. I'm going back home, to WindClan,to be with my mother and brothers." She sighed, a half chuckle in her voice. "I can't believe I'm actually leaving, as what I told you after saving Rift was the truth. It just wasn't the whole truth. After the huge battle, before any of you were born, I went to visit my mother. I was in a vulnerable emotional state. She let me know what horrible things Shade and Xeuxi had done, things I hadn't heard of. I wanted to defend the cats that had raised me, but that look in her eyes, I will never forget. Her voice was calm, but her eyes were those of a hopeful mother, pleading for her kit to come back home. How could I just turn away from that forever?" She sighed, moving closer to Lengxue. "It pains me so much to even think of leaving you and your siblings, you are such good kits. And I hope you never forget that. Nobody but you and Canren know I'm leaving, and I'd like to keep it that way. Alright?" She studied the younger, cream-furred she-cat, tail flicking gently.

Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing)   Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Wolf Friend(closed for Falconwing)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: