Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN)   Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN) EmptyFri 20 Sep 2019 - 19:11

Treekit blinked open his eyes and lifted himself from his little nest by the side of his mother, everything was a big blur of colour but his eyes got used to it. He padded around on wobble legs and remembered what day it was "oh!" He slowly walked out of the nursery and his eyes widened to the sounds and sights of the camp "woah..." he slowly walked around, checking every corner. He looked like a kit looking for trouble, but the little one was only looking for adventure.
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN)   Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN) EmptyFri 20 Sep 2019 - 20:36

Though she wasn’t stuck in the nursery anymore, Mudpaw still paid attention to its goings-on as much as a busy apprentice could, thoughts of Ivybrook’s far-off litter lingering in the back of her mind. Of course, those kits hadn’t arrived yet…but some others had, judging by the fairly young ball of fluff she’d spotted wandering around camp. Mudpaw watched him with a bemused look from beside the fresh-kill pile, head tilted. Her ears swiveled to catch the small sounds of fascination he made. After a few minutes, she decided that, whatever he was looking for, she wanted to be part of it; apprentice name aside, she wasn’t above talking to a kitten. As she approached, spotted tail waving, she chirped, ”Looking for something?” He certainly seemed like he was. Not that she could blame him; she'd poked her nose into just about everything the first time she'd sneaked out.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN)   Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN) EmptyFri 20 Sep 2019 - 21:38

The little kitten jumped when he heard Mudpaw's voice from behind him "Eee- uh, not really, I just haven't been outside the nursery before!" Treekit meowed puffing his chest out "mommy said I'm old enough to go outside! I can't wait to be an apprentice!"

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN)   Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN) EmptySun 22 Sep 2019 - 15:12

The kit just about leapt out of his fur, and Mudpaw couldn’t help but laugh—he looked twice as fluffy when he was startled! Even after she’d composed herself, her mouth twitched. ”If you think camp’s interesting, you should see the territory,” she meowed, flicking her tail toward the camp's exit. ”It's worth the wait, for sure. Though if your mom’s letting you outside, it can’t be too long, right? I’ll probably be one of your denmates.” The calico pondered this for a moment. The apprentices' den wasn't half as lonely as the nursery had been, but she didn't know as many of her denmates as she would've liked. This was…a future investment. Leaning down to better meet the kit’s eyes, she said, "So, my name’s Mudpaw. What’s yours?”

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN)   Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN) EmptyMon 23 Sep 2019 - 1:19

Treekit nodded, happy for himself "I'm Treekit." He said, his voice had just no emotion as he stared at Mudpaw.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN)   Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Tree Sprout~ (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: