Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan] Empty
PostSubject: My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan]   My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan] EmptyWed 4 Sep 2019 - 15:33

Plot Name: My Father Before Me
Clans involved: ThunderClan
Characters Directly Involved: Dawngaze (Myself)
Duskkit (warrior-aged; lemongrass)
Oakstar (Cays)

Will there be code-breaking?: Yes, there will be attempted murder (twice)

Explain your Plot: Dawngaze is not okay. She has suffered all her life with the weight of her father, Lichenmask, and his evil deeds on her shoulders but finds hope in the love of her adopted father, Oakstar. She feels conflict between who she was born to be and who she wants to be. During the flood, she suffered significant damage and was accidentally left behind by the stragglers on one of the shores while she was looking for Duskpaw. After finally realizing that Duskpaw was dead and she would never see him again, she returned to clan territory only to witness the martyring of her last living brother, Burntstag. Her only other living sibling, Littlesun, abandoned the clans with Flintfang. All of this adds up to Dawngaze's severe fear of abandonment and she is driven to find a new family in Oakstar and Dustcloud.

There's only one problem. Personally witnessing the violent ends of one's littermates and the constant fear of being left behind by family tends to wear down a warrior's mental health, especially when that warrior hates vulnerability and refuses to address emotional problems that could make her seem weak to her peers. Dawngaze can no longer handle reminders of her family and begins to smell, hear, and eventually see them (although they are not real; StarClan/the Dark Forest are not involved) in moments of extreme stress and fear. Unwilling to tell anyone for fear of their judgement, Dawngaze keeps the incidents secret until she becomes so desperate for relief that she incorrectly concludes that her only freedom from her family is to cut all blood ties to her family - for good. Duskkit, a warrior when everything snaps, is Dawngaze's niece, born to Flintfang and Littlesun. Hazelkit was from that litter as well, and if Duskkit were to be killed successfully, would have been the next target. Dawngaze fails to kill Duskkit - another warrior intervenes, Dawngaze is simply too desperate to fight efficiently, Duskkit successfully flees and is able to lead Dawngaze back to camp - whatever the case, the murder attempt is immediately revealed to ThunderClan.

Dawngaze is put on trial by Oakstar and ThunderClan. She doesn't try to hide what she did or deny accusations. She accepts that she has done what she hates the most - broken the code - and places blame on Oakstar and leaders like him who don't enforce the code and allow half-bloods like herself to populate the forest unchecked. She is sentenced to death for her lack of remorse and she challenges him to fight her if he wants her dead. Either he succeeds in doing so, or she manages to take one of his lives in a last-ditch fight for her life. Oakstar may resurrect and kill her or a warrior may step in while he is dead.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: ThunderClan will lose a warrior. Oakstar will be emotionally crushed (and possibly lose a life). Dawngaze will die.

Provide links to relevant topics: There's no sign-up because I contacted Cays and Lemon on discord. This topic demonstrates what Dawn's "interactions" with her family will be like. They will not be straightforward and she will not converse with them at any point, nor will she have any actual interaction with them.

Why should this plot be approved?: It completes Dawngaze's arc very well and ends her life in the same style I had planned when I first created her. It brings excitement to ThunderClan through the trial, and all clan members have a chance to interact with Dawngaze and grow personally from her experiences both leading up to her snapping and after.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan]   My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan] EmptyTue 17 Sep 2019 - 17:06

Very sorry for the delay, your plot is approved! <3

My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan]   My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan] EmptyMon 23 Sep 2019 - 8:14

This plot has been discovered by Mossbloom of ThunderClan here. However, she has no idea the true meaning behind the prophecy.
Dawn’s light grows cold as it gazes upon the fading dusk. Seasons change with bright colors and a dismantling of comfort. Are you ready for what the light of day may bring?

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan] Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan]   My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan] EmptySun 29 Sep 2019 - 15:50

Pricklebush of ThunderClan has also discovered the plot in the same topic, here. He is also clueless as to what it means.
He was shown the battle where Lichenmask died and his kits discovered their parents' dead bodies, then watched as Dawnkit turned into Lichenmask and attacked him, accompanied by the ominous phrase "WATCH OUT".

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan]   My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Father Before Me [Murder] [Betrayal of Clan]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Official Plots Board :: Completed Plots-
Jump to: