Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Gathering 2019

Go down 
+23
Transient
Stags
Lizz
Ceryn
Yoshachu
Sun
Grizzly
sumashira
Holly
Kari
Drippy
Kade
Ice
Mocha
RainyHeart
Ripped
Mosspelt
rhindon
Maple
Jay Bird
deleted user
Cays
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2019 - 20:47

"It did have to do with the abandoned barn, yes. Something about some cats settling there, though I didn't catch the rest of it... Did you happen to?" Batbite asked easily. Lying, while not typically recommended, was often necessary for well-placed schemes; and so it was second nature to her. "I can't think of anything I hate more than only hearing half a story." Well, that was a lie, but only just. It was fairly high on the list of things she hated, somewhere after Ridgelight and feeling trapped.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Aug 2019 - 17:51

The clearing bustled with various chatter, and while Finchstar watched with distant yellow eyes, Thornbriar made her way to the rock. The ShadowClan deputy was not one to be trifled with, however, and her fiercely dark brilliance seemed to follow her everywhere. Sootstrike had not been exaggerating, at that, Finchstar smiled. If and when the tabby would ascend to leadership, ShadowClan would be a brilliant spire, an example of true battle cats. An interesting concept, the leader mused. Thornbriar's words to Jaystar were quiet but not out of fear, but rather in jest to the formalities of the gathering, ones that the deputy didn't seem to wear about. Unsurprisingly, of course. However while ShadowClan's leadership were dauntless in their mannerisms, RiverClan's were patient, level-headed. Jaystar deflected the joust and went on to inform the clearing of his clan's happenings. Dappleshine's name was familiar, and the orange patched tabby remembered her as Raventail's friend. Curious, that she should give birth now, but he was only the perceiver, not the judger. Best of luck to the silvery she-cat. Marshstorm spoke nest, revealing the tragedy of Leopardstar's sickness. And now the brown tabby before him wore the crown of Oakstar. A fitting name for the large tom. Leopardclaw sat below amongst his clanmates, and Finchstar gave him a respectful nod, they hadn't known each other for long, but in those few short moments, the leader had grown to admire the golden tom. He knew Oakstar would be no different. "If there was ever a cat suited to lead the stormy warriors of the forest, may it be you, Oakstar. I pray your life is long and your prey runs well. Good luck, friend." No doubt the alliance would continue, it brought peace, the honey of the moors. Finchstar looked to the stars and hoped it would last forever.

The information of Ridgelight was no surprise, as Mosspaw and Emberheart had come to deliver that news a few sunrises before. A tragic thing, kits so young, already spilling their crimson blood. Finchstar had alerted his warriors to keep watch for the queen. While he found all souls intriguing, those of a murderer would not be welcome. Tinystar spoke, each word seemingly solidifying the drive in Finchstar's heart. He knew what needed to be done. Peace was a rare thing, and yet his optimism would stop at nothing to bring it to the forest. Thornbriar spared the clearing of a lengthy announcement, and Finchstar had to hide his smile. What a fiery cat she was. ShadowClan was in good paws. However as Fourtrees grew silent, the tom knew it was his turn. Tonight would not be an easy one. But it was necessary. The game of wits had begun. Finchstar was in his element. Stepping forward, and finding his feet, the tom lifted his tail high, a sly, friendly grin never leaving his maw. A bluff, perhaps. But why should sacrifices be sorrowful if they only brought better days? This day, would shine brilliantly.

"Change has reached all the clans, it seems. Swiftstep, WindClan's deputy has grown sick these past few sunrises, opting to step down from his position as deputy. He now serves as a warrior, may his wisdom never be taken for granted. On a lighter note, this black-furred tom you see here at the base of the Great Rock is not your shadow." The leader chuckled, catching the deputy's eye. "This is Raventail. The forest had known him before as a warrior, but now he stands before you as deputy. May the stars watch over him as he flies with the wind. And to you, Oakstar, Jaystar. Thornbriar as well. I pray better days grace your clans, should you ever find yourself in need of anything, WindClan is only a short journey away. Vinepaw and Baypaw have been made apprentices, and Sandpaw has returned from distant lands. What brilliant stories she must carry." Finchstar's yellow eyes twinkled. "Peace is coming to this forest. To all our clans, however I do fear for the likes of SkyClan. It seems we all share a common mind, as leaders we must strive for the wellbeing of our clanmates. And yet Tinystar here in our midst spills the blood of apprentices on his own clan's ground." No anger was present in Finchstar's voice. Rather he kept his tone level, witty and calculating as the smile on his maw never faded.

"At my leader ceremony I meant the likes of Sparrowpaw, I'm sure all of SkyClan knows her name well. I wish no harm to the forest as I tell you this. However I don't believe this peace we strive for is achievable as claws who have killed apprentices now rest atop the Great Rock. Tell me, why did you execute Sparrowpaw, Tinystar? Maybe her presence ruffled your fur? Were you uncomfortable? Or was it because her father stole a life from you? If we killed all the cats who came from a poisoned lineage, we'd have no more warriors left in our clans. And an apprentice nonetheless. Kitten fur still lining her pelt as you stained your perfect white fur crimson. I do not deal the judgement, Tinystar. I only reveal what I know. Your fate rests in the forest now. I pray you deserve whatever destiny finds you."

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Aug 2019 - 12:42

Leopardclaw was knocked out of the mindless daze he had entered by the familiar call given by Jaystar to begin the Gathering meeting, and for the first time that night the golden spotted tom felt an emotion besides longing; a nostalgic sort of anger from a time long ago, yet it still lingered.  I can't believe I lost my name before Jaystar...we've been rivals for so long, it almost feels like I've lost a war.  Once again, that dark feeling of hopelessness threatened to bubble up within him, so it was with force that he turned back to attention, still semi-hidden under the fern bush.  He listened through pricked ears as Jaystar announced his clan's wellbeing, the news of a couple of new kits always good to hear.  As he branched off into the topic of this oddity known as StagClan, Leopardclaw felt confusion wash over him, even though he already knew what it had been.  Oakstar had told him shortly after he had woken up, and the concept that an entire 'clan' had risen and fallen in the time he had been sick was borderline insanity.  Yet, it was over, and it was no longer his job to stress about it.  

As Oakstar stepped up, however, Leopardclaw knew that this would be the biggest challenge.  As soon as his name was spoken, every eye would turn upon him, and all would know his fate.  His heart began to race; what should he do?  It would look cowardly to stay in this spot, trying to hide from the clans, like he was ashamed of his situation...no matter how he felt, ThunderClan deserved to look strong.  And he himself could not be underestimated.  With a deep breath, he steeled himself with the same intense look he had always worn, hazel eyes glowing in the vivid moonlight.  Pushing out from between the ferns (grateful that Oakstar had refrained from mentioning why exactly he had 'stepped down') Leopardclaw felt his stomach drop as once more he felt all the cat's eyes upon him, for the first time as a warrior.  With a single, accepting nod to the crowd, he glanced up to the Great Rock, noticing that the WindClan leader Finchstar was looking at him; returning the respectful nod with one of his own, a slight smile cracked Leopardclaw's demeanor as he turned away and found a place to sit beside Emberheart.  He wished he could've gotten to know Finchstar better...he still had to tell Oakstar about his vision.  His fur still pricked uncomfortably until the last cat had looked away from him, and for the first time at a Gathering, the golden tom felt himself relax.  He was one with the crowd, not outcasted from it or standing before it...he was ordinary, and he didn't know quite how to feel about that yet.

The Gathering continued, his voice one of the loudest as he cheered for Oakstar and Beartooth ascensions, and expression very somber as Ridgelight's exile was touched upon.  How had such a sweet, energetic she-cat come to be known as an enemy of the clans, Blizzardshine's daughter no less?  As the memories of Oakstar's account of her crimes came flooding back to him though, he felt his eyes shine with anger.  Any cat that would leave kits to die, no matter their origins, does not deserve to call themselves a warrior, much less a cat.  I hope she'll see that someday.  He cheered as well for their new apprentices and returning warriors, before turning to glance at the next leader to take the stage.  Tinystar.  He wasn't surprised at how brief the short tom's message was but cheered for their new apprentices, kits, and many new warriors all the same.  It seems SkyClan is finally gaining back some of their old strength...I'm happy for them, as long as they don't start thinking ThunderClan territory is theirs for the taking.  Even though he had left them on friendly terms with SkyClan, they were not officially allies, so caution was essential.  Here he was, still thinking like a leader; it was up to Oakstar now, and he was sure he realized the same.

Next up was...Thornbriar?  Slightly perplexed, Leopardclaw glanced down at the base of the Great Rock, noticing that no deputy stood there.  So, she must be Scorchstar's new deputy...a good choice.  Working with her on the shore was efficient and quick...for the most part.  The death of Wildstrike was unfortunate, and anger towards the cowards of StagClan lay heavy in his chest, but ShadowClan must move forward, and this was an essential step.  He found himself becoming increasingly curious as to what the proud she-cat would say...to be met with only a single, defensive sentence.  His eyes narrowing, Leopardclaw watched as the scarred she-cat stepped away.  Unorthodox, but effective.  Yet, after all that's happened, a bit more information would've helped her case.  I hope everything is going okay for them.  Last, but certainly not least, was Finchstar, and Leopardclaw pricked his ears to listen; what would their allies have to say?  At first, nothing good; WindClan deputy had stepped down for a similar reason to him, and Leopardclaw couldn't help but feel sorry for Swiftstep.  The tom had been the deputy for a long time, for two different leaders, but it seemed his time had come to an end.  Silently, he wished the ruddy-pelted tom a peaceful retirement, before looking towards the new future of WindClan, a young black-furred tom.  Raventail...he looked forward to seeing how he would present himself.  With a flicker of a smile, he realized that the tom looked to be around the same age he had been when Blizzardshine had made him her deputy.  It's hard to be younger than the cats you're instructing...I hope Finchstar guides him well.  He'll already know that struggle.  Leopardclaw cheered for the new apprentices, but the words to next come out of the ginger and white tabby leader's mouth rendered him speechless.

What?!  Leopardclaw felt his mouth drop open as his eyes shifted back to the small SkyClan leader.  He executed an apprentice?  The daughter of Sedgestrike...  As all the words bounced around in his head, Leopardclaw felt himself growing more and more confused, as well as furious.  Finally, in a role he hadn't expected to play, he rose to his paws and lifted his voice, staring holes into the SkyClan leader.  "What is this madness Tinystar?!  Are Finchstar's claims true?"  He didn't doubt his allies, but this...this could change so much in the forest.  They needed to hear from Tinystar's mouth.  They needed the truth.

Magpiepaw recoiled further as Thornbriar raised her head, expecting to see stars at any moment, but after a long moment where he could feel her eye almost burning his skin, she turned away and padded to the Great Rock, leaving the nervous apprentice to visibly deflate.  Letting go of the breath he had been holding, Magpiepaw watched for a moment as the she-cat scaled the stone to speak with the leaders before turning away, melting into the crowd.  Finding a spot in the shadow of one of the great oak trunks, the small tom settled down and looked up as Jaystar began to speak, but his mind was not paying attention.  Internally, he was still reeling from his own realizations and an immense feeling of guilt had invaded his chest, almost paralyzing him.  I've been treating Dappleshine like fox-dung...for the sake of my own ego.  StarClan...how did I not realize it?!  I'm horrible...  As the leaders went by, telling their news, Magpiepaw barely noticed except for the announcement about Leopardst-claw, which at least solved one of his self-inflicted problems.  Otherwise though, he didn't care, and he found himself just wanting to go home until voices began to rise after Finchstar's announcement...and Magpiepaw felt his heart skip a beat.  Tinystar murdered an apprentice, of his own clan?  Why?  What did she do wrong?  His ears pricking, he listened as Leopardclaw spoke out, yet all he could feel was the urge to step back.  He would never speak up at a Gathering...and yet...in the midst of his anguish, this news sparked feelings of anger and fear within him.  What will Finchstar have to say...what will Jaystar...what will Tinystar?

StarClan...I hope this doesn't turn bad.

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Aug 2019 - 19:14

Mistpaw's maw was agape with shock as he heard about the small Skyclan leader. "His moral compass must be smaller than he is!" He exclaimed, before regaining his calm and slinking away from the Skyclan scent.

Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Aug 2019 - 19:25

Ferretnose leaned in as the talks began. She didn't care much for the squabbling of the leaders, but she did enjoy news. She was not very politically-minded, of course, though she had great pride in ThunderClan. She listened to the new apprentices, kits, and warriors with great contentment. Oakstar's announcement about Beartooth made her heart warm. It was when Finchstar spoke that she felt her heart sink with mortification. Had she heard correctly? Execution? Murder? She looked around at the other cats in the clearing, and they were experiencing similar feelings of panic to her own. She looked at Tinystar and felt nothing but revulsion. Ridgelight's crime came back to her in waves. Jumping to her feet, she wondered if Swallowpaw knew. She wrenched her eyes shut, as if the act would block every thought from her brain.

Aspenpaw nodded at Mosspaw's explanation. The poor scrap must've had something pretty rough happen to him to wind up so easily offended. He sat in reverent silence as the happenings of the clans were announced. It was a standard Gathering, of course. The forest was a calm place, at least for the moon. He enjoyed being able to sit down and be civil for once. When Finchstar rose to speak, his ears pricked ever so slightly. His dearest friend held himself with underestimated poise for being so young, and Aspenpaw loved to watch him dazzle the other clans.

That is, until he broke the news. This was news that was unbeknownst to the medicine cat. As Finchstar spoke of bloodied fur and apprentice murder, his brain scrambled to fill in the details, until the full story finally registered. Tinystar, leader of SkyClan, murdered his clanmate and got away with it. After so much death and despair, how dare he? Why hadn't Finchstar told anybody before, anyway?

Why didn't any of Tinystar's clanmates tell anybody? Sparrowpaw's death was silenced. Nothing was done, and not even her denmates had the nerve to tell a soul. He found himself sitting up, slowly and steadily, as the leader's crime echoed among the cats in the clearing. He broke the code, and dared speak about purity? Not one half-blooded cat stood in their midst, SkyClan, and Tinystar had the nerve to allow an apprentice to be slain at his own paws. His teal eyes rested on Amberdawn. She was his kin, after all, his medicine cat. She was supposed to speak for StarClan. In fact, his mentor was supposed to speak for StarClan. A silent question passed from his eyes to Amberdawn's. Did you let him do it?

Forgetting his resolve, the disabled medicine cat stood up tall, taking a few haphazard steps toward the Great Rock. "I'm loathe to bring up the past," he began with a small stammer, "But if Goldeneye and Jaystar can be judged by StarClan for acts of love, where is your judgement, Tinystar, for an act of destruction? You preach purity, but your heart is dark." Whipping around, he faced the SkyClanners in the clearing. "Shame on you all for watching your clanmate die and saying nothing. Shame-" Aspenpaw coughed and his legs buckled underneath him. "Shame."

With ears flush against his head, he retreated just outside the clearing and laid down. No need to cause a scene over a seizure, he decided, as he braced himself for the convulsion that would soon overcome him. He prayed he would be left alone, and he rested his head on his paws.

Sandblaze had not been the same since Delta left his life, walking out with the same passion for freedom that she came in with. The life of a rogue suited her far better than clan life ever would, no matter how he tried to convince her that the safety SkyClan offered her was enough. He moved around camp like a ghost, feeling numb and lifeless. There was no point when his family was fractured so horribly. He had failed in the one mission that had been entrusted to him. Delta chose herself over them. He could not fix what she had broken, and he wanted to hate her for it. That alone was too much to bear.

He sat on the outskirts, with little more than muffled sounds penetrating his ruined psyche. It was uncommon for him to be so dull. He preferred this "new" Sandblaze, this Arno. Nobody bothered him. He hunted alone, groomed himself alone, and ate alone. His brothers were just shadowy figures to his own mind. He was a loner within his own environment. His coat became flat and dirty as he began to care less and less about how he looked to others. He laid down and shut his eyes, prepared to nap. He didn't care if he embarrassed himself at the Gathering. It was of no consequence to him now. When he opened his eyes, however, there was chaos. He looked around in confusion and picked up the words "Sparrowpaw," "murder," "Tinystar," and "apprentice." The WindClan medicine cat was looking quite erratic. It was with sudden understanding that Sandblaze realized the crimes Tinystar, his own mentor, was accused of.

That couldn't be right. He must've had a good reason for it! Sandblaze considered the benevolent leader who so graciously offered Maplepaw a place in the clan and decided that it certainly couldn't have been as evil as Finchstar made it out to be. Maplepaw, after all, ripped out her brothers' hearts and turned her back on them even after Tinystar's kindness. He wasn't a murderer. He refused to accept it, even as the cats around him condemned the small tom. He said nothing, but watched curiously at how Tinystar would defend himself. Surely, there would be a good reason. He had no doubt in his mind that Sparrowpaw must have been as callous and unwilling as his sister was.

August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Aug 2019 - 19:29

Spottedleap's ears pressed flat against his head. 'Of course. Two new leaders, a new deputy, and a kit-murderer to talk about but everyone's still in SkyClan's business.' He thought with a growl starting to form in his chest subconsciously. That whole trial had been... unpleasant, for certain, but it wasn't the other clans' place to decide how Tinystar should keep his clan in line. The spotted warrior disagreed with the brutality of the execution but the other clans could shove their opinions up their furry butts; as far as he was concerned, their non-SkyClan status made their ideas of justice obsolete. Besides, Tinystar had just allowed Maplepaw to leave of her own volition, so no cat could accuse his leader of being consistently cruel when forcing her to stay would have been torturous to her. He directed a few glares at the cats that made verbal exclamations but kept his cool and stayed seated in his place. He couldn't really do much against that stupid medicine cat anyway.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Aug 2019 - 23:13

Burningsun sat quietly and patiently through the boring part of the gathering. She would be lying if she said she wasn't excited for her new name to be announced at the Gathering. But as Finchstar's words rang across the clearing, she knew that was not going to happen. Shock sent a wave down her spine, and she glanced to read Sandblaze's reaction. Not receiving much of a clue, her mouth clamped shut. But when Aspenpaw 'shamed' them, her fur rose to a stand. Rising up from her seating position, she took a step to the WindClan tom. "Do you forget that a vast majority of SkyClan wasn't alive when this happened? Don't shame us for something we didn't know about, mousebrain." Her ears laid back to her skull. She had never thrown insults at another cat before, out of spite, but the words flew out of her mouth before she could suck them in like air after a hard sprint. Oh no, she had just called a medicine cat a mousebrain.

Salmonpaw wasn't excited for his first Gathering. It was awkward, coming to the place where he would see his former Clanmates, those who never fought to keep him. He felt betrayed, and hurt. But, honestly, he missed his father. Dissapointment hit him like a monster when his father was not up on the rock. As the Gathering progressed, Salmonpaw moped by the exit where RiverClan came in. He heard the announcement of Tinystar killing someone, but couldn't quite figure out what to think of it. He would mull over it later.

Sandpaw was extremely excited to return to the moon filled clearing. Before the leaders began to speak, she walked around greeting old faces before settling down near some WindClan warriors. Her ears perked and she glanced around when her name was called, nodding to those who looked her way. She did, in fact, have many stories to tell.

But so did Finchstar. Carefully, she listened to the leader's accusations before turning her gaze to the small leader. Ever since she met Lion's Skull, the she-cat felt as if she would die for any kit. An apprentice - well, most, herself excluded - were basically a kit. "I'm surprised he even could kill a cat with those pathetic pebbles for a leg. I've killed rabbits bigger than him!" she taunted, not too quietly.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2019 - 5:49

If Scorchclaw had not been paying Thornbriar much attention, he soon was. The scarred warrior's comment, while uttered softly enough that those in the crowd were unable to make it out, reached the base of the Great Rock just fine. The RiverClan deputy flicked one tufted ear, his features twisting in a snarl. Jaystar might have succeeded in lulling his clanmates back into peaceful ignorance, but the other clans certainly had not forgotten about Mintwhisker's announcement. What frustrated him was that Thornbriar was right. As much as he wished that she had not brought the issue up, there was little he could say or do in this situation. He was aware that many eyes were also on him. Setting his jaw, he forced his expression back into one of frosty disinterest. Jaystar's response was the best that the leader could muster, although it was all too obvious that the silver tom was avoiding the issue. With those words from the RiverClan leader, the Gathering officially started. Scorchclaw was soon to learn, however, that Thornbriar had not caused as much of a stir as she was going to.

Marshstorm's―now Oakstar's―announcement held the RiverClan deputy's attention. Despite the uncomfortable and unfamiliar emotion of jealousy budding in his heart, Scorchclaw did his best to listen and analyze rationally, as he was usually capable of doing. His green gaze flicked out over the crowd, attempting to make out Leopardclaw. The spotted tom's new name was just as foreign to him as the name Oakstar was; it would certainly take time to get used to. What Oakstar said next caused his hackles to rise. A while ago, ThunderClan's medicine cat had come to RiverClan camp with her escort, bearing the news of a ThunderClan warrior Ridgelight's exile. Back then, they had withheld the true nature of Ridgelight's crime. Scorchclaw had not deemed that information necessary; an exiled warrior was just as dangerous as any other. Now, he felt a sense of disgust towards the she-cat sweep throughout him from head to toe. Of all the crimes that could be committed, she had committed one of the most unimaginable―indirect murder of defenseless kits. To think that she had dared to visit RiverClan camp just a few days ago! He should have killed her and left her to rot out in the sun; instead, he had failed to capture her, letting her flee with severe injuries.

Fortunately, the next announcement was a lot less eventful. As always, there was not much to hear from SkyClan. At last, it was ShadowClan's turn to share news. Scorchclaw waited warily to hear what Thornbriar would say. The scarred warrior had already gotten off to a rough start.

"I know what you heard and saw last gathering, and it's none of your stargiven business. It's over and done with, and we're here now. Deal with it."

Scorchclaw choked. What was this madness? Had Thornbriar learned nothing of the manner and procession with which these announcements were to be made? That was impossible. He directed a glance up at the Great Rock. The dark form of the ShadowClan representative flashed against the moon. He was beginning to wonder if he, as well as the ShadowClan leader, had made a mistake. Did she not have any intention of taking her duty seriously? Her behavior was thoroughly shameful―not just for her, but also for her clan. The large tabby lowered his head, tufted ears drawing back. Disappointment and anger burned within him. Perhaps this was what he deserved for having had hopes in a non-RiverClan cat. The spark of similarity he had sensed between them had led him astray; they were nothing alike.

The stars did not even allow him much time to brood, for the next issue swiftly came up. Now Tinystar was being accused of executing an apprentice. By this point, the RiverClan deputy was thoroughly fed up, and it was probably showing in the irritated twitching of his tail. There truly was no Gathering without drama. He had never had a good opinion of the stumpy-legged leader. He was sure, however, that Tinystar would simply come up with some excuse just as Jaystar had.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2019 - 14:32

Of course, just when he thought peace would consume the forest with every clan minding their own business, Finchstar just had to shove his rabbit-breath nose up his rump.

Ears flat and face hot from embarrassment at the sudden attention put towards him, Tinystar took a deep breath. He had little to no energy to deal with this, nor the patience, but he wasn’t about to give the clans what they wanted, which was a reaction that would put him even further in the owl’s nest. Yes, he was guilty of his actions and regretted what he had done, but even so, he had a point to prove, especially in front of the other clans. Tonight, he would tell the truth. Not as a near-sided confession, but to cure their tiresome curiosities. He could make cats hate him, but what did he care? It wasn’t like he had a fan club to worry about to begin with. If anything, he didn’t give a rat’s tail what they thought of him.

"Silence!" Tinystar yowled above the raging cats below. Staying where he was, the little legged tom held his head high, his tail wrapped neatly around his paws, and kept a calm composure as he looked out among the crowd; deliberately not meeting the shocked gazes of the leaders sitting next to him.

"What Finchstar said is true. I did take Sparrowpaw’s life with my own paws," he began calmly. "Like her father, she grew to be a threat to SkyClan and I made the choice based on what I believed to be best for my clan, just as any other leader might do," the tiny tom continued. "I do regret my decision from that day, but even so, what is done is done. Sparrowpaw is gone and SkyClan is safe, whether you choose to accept it or not," Tinystar mewed, pausing for a moment and turning his gaze to the group of leaders.

"I never meant to keep such a thing a secret from you, but each gathering since the trial, something far more detrimental interrupted the gathering, and so I had no desire to try and squeeze it in. Quite frankly, it’s none of your business, but here we are. I told you the truth and nothing but the truth, so I hope you and StarClan are satisfied, Finchstar."

Turning his undisturbed, baby-blue gaze back to the clowder of cats below, he took a breath, his claws scraping along the stone in which he sat on while he tried not to get worked up.

"And don't any of you dare bring my clanmates into this, executing Sparrowpaw was my decision," he growled. No cat would treat his clan like that. His clanmates had already expressed their displeasure with what he’d done, and it wasn’t like they’d accepted what had happened, but much less learned to forgive, which was a lesson some other cats desperately needed…

"They were there and know what happened, but just because they know of this, doesn’t mean it was their truth to allocate," he finished, keeping his composure "tall." Tonight, he had been exposed. But, among his racing heart and thoughts, he’d managed to stay composed in a respectful manner, which he pat himself on the back for.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 VHQrlk5
August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 1QYZaRo

August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2019 - 18:58

Briarpaw was seated not far from the base of the great rock, near the medicine cats. It still felt strange to be at a gathering were he was not seated with them. He knew that people were confused by his decision to step down, but so was he, despite what the StarClan cat had told him. Briarpaw listened to the leaders give reports on their clans. He noticed Thornbriar sitting with the leaders. That was confusing. Was ShadowClan back? She confirmed that they were back, and "StagClan" was gone, he was happy, but slightly startled by how she framed it. Briarpaw had never heard a leader give an announcement like that... Marshstorm- no, Oakstar made his announcement, telling the gathered clans the true extent of Ridgelight's crimes. Briarpaw was disgusted. How could someone do that?! abandon their own kits... StarClan, what have the clans come too? He calmed himself down, barely managing not to yell out his emotions. When Finchstar spoke, Briarpaw was surprised again. "What?!" he exclaimed, not able to stop himself in time. Tinystar confirmed these claims, saying he regretted his decision. Briarpaw wasn't sure he believed him.

Echofrost felt empty. He used to look forwards to gatherings, but that was back when he had something to look forwards too. Something to brighten his life... But he didn't anymore. Echofrost looked down at his paws so that no one else would see the tears. Lilyflower was dead, and nothing he could do was going to change that. He would never see her again. She was gone. Anything else was just wishful thinking. Echofrost listened with half an ear as each leader spoke. Shadowclan's back... Cool. Marshstorm is now Oakstar and Ridglight killed her kits, already knew that. Tinystar murdered an apprentice from his own clan... Wait- what?! Echofrost's head shot up, and he stared at the great rock with intent. Icy blue eyes locking on the snow white tom. It was as if, for a second, his paws were stained red. Echofrost closed his eyes, breathing heavily, feeling the rage rise within him. Calm down! Breathe. One, two, three, one, two, three... He opened his eyes again, hearing voices rage up around him. Tinystar didn't deny the claims, and tried to excuse himself by saying he regretted it, and wanted to "tell the clans sooner". Yeah, right!

August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Aug 2019 - 23:33

"Murderer!" Stormpaw called out at Tinystar, his pelt bristling with disgust. The mere thought of a leader killing an apprentice, it was horrendous. He couldn't imagine in a thousand years his father killing a warrior, let alone an apprentice. Good, just cats didn't kill... Right? His head was in a whir, and all he could bring himself to do was snarl out at the perpetrator.

"He probably had his warriors hold Sparrowpaw down so he could stand eye to eye." Rabbitpaw said derisively to Sandpaw, his eyes were narrowed with distaste, tail lashing from side to side. He never trusted SkyClan, and this only proved his instincts were right. He'd once heard an elder say that SkyClan was actually just a bunch of rogues and kittypets that pretended to be a clan. Clearly they were right, no moral leader would ever do that. Finchstar was right to call out Tinystar in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2019 - 0:32

Oakstar listened to Tinystar with a courteous nod of his head. Nothing remarkable in the little leader’s territory, but truthfully he was glad for that. Sometimes the remarkable was not a good thing. As Thornbriar spoke, he felt the corner of his muzzle twitch a bit. The she-cat spoke boldly and clearly. There was no doubt at all that she, if she became leader, would be a fierce one. He gazed down at the assembled cats. His gaze lingering on ShadowClan for a moment as a whisper of memories passed through his mind.

The marshes needed a strong paw. Scorchstar was doing fine, but the fiery new she-cat would certainly be something to behold. It was a little unsettling however, to realise that her fiesty personality might make it a bit difficult for alliances. Still, he dipped his head in acknowledgement of her words. If she wanted to keep ShadowClan’s business to ShadowClan, that was her own call. It didn’t affect the rest of them, and he felt glad that at least Stagclan would no longer be a threat.

When Finchstar stepped up, Oakstar listened intently to the young leader. All seemed peaceful at first, and he nodded respectfully at the tom’s wish. When he named the younger deputy, Oakstar’s gaze went down to the black tom with a small, playful and hidden wink. Intending to show the lack of hard feelings in regards to the name mistake. Yet, his good mood fell abruptly as Finchstar’s words took a darker tone. His brow furrowed and head lifted as the words fell on his ears. Wrenching at his heart and compulsively making him want to stand.

Instead, his gaze swivelled intently to Tinystar. How could the small tom execute a young apprentice? Before he recovered, the cats gathered below rallied, calling out the small leader and Oakstar felt a small flush of shame at his own son getting in on it. No doubt words would be exchanged later in camp, but for now, he waited to hear Tinystar’s excuse.

It wasn’t good.

Oakstar stood then. His dark tabby form large and bulky compared to the tiny weight that was the small leader of SkyClan.
"You say she was a danger to your clan, and to our clans Tinystar. Let me ask you a few simple questions." His tone was dark, voice quiet but oh so audible. Like thunder rumbling in the distance as his amber eyes gleamed brightly on dark fur. "Did she kill any cat? Blind or Deafen them? Or did you just decide that because of her father alone?" His ears pricked confidently as he stared Tinystar down for a moment, before tearing the searing gaze away. It fell instead to the now silent cats below.

Grousefrost listened in silence to all the hustle and bustle of the clans. Eventually, the leaders spoke, and he huffed slightly. While some things were new, including a rogue she-cat, who murdered kits? Who does that? Other things were interesting… he scoffed openly at Thornbriar. His gaze turning to Sandpaw and Rabbitpaw not far away. He padded over to them confidently and sat down among his siblings.

Civility fell away at Finchstar’s announcement. He ducked his head down, still feeling slightly put out that he was skipped as a Deputy choice, but thanks to Goldenpaw, the hurt was healing. It was the last part though, that made his head snap up. His siblings words falling on disgusted ears as they pinned back. ‘That is shameful and mouse hearted. No wonder he’s so small.

Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2019 - 5:13

Mosspaw brushed against Amberdawn's shoulder as Tinystar reported nothing new, soon the Gathering would be drawing to a close with Finchstar. Her head raised to look up towards the tom as he stepped forward, he announced Raventail as his new deputy, causing her to peer around the base of the rock towards the deputies. Sure enough, there sat her friend, and she flicked Amberdawn's shoulder with her tail excitedly. The tom must have been working hard, to gain the position of deputy while still so young. She was proud of how far he'd come - and wondered to herself if he was still afraid of raccoons after her story. She'd ask him later, she thought as Finchstar continued, his tone darkening as he turned to Tinystar, revealing his actions. An involuntary gasp escaped her, and her expression quickly shifted from shock to anger and sadness. The forest had seen too many deaths over the last several moons, and Tinystar had forcefully taken the life of one of the young cats with his own claws? As Tinystar revealed his reasoning, it didn't soothe her at all. He claimed he regretted his actions, but regret doesn't bring back the dead. Besides, no remorse shone in his eyes, the only emotion she saw was exasperation. The only thing she considered to be completely true was that his clanmates were free from blame - killing that apprentice had been his decision, and he had killed her with his own claws, no one else was to blame. She brought her head close to Amberdawn's shoulder and whispered. "I can't imagine what exactly happened - but I'm sorry." She resumed her silence after that, holding her tongue as she met Oakstar's eyes, the silent flashes of anger and grief speaking for her true feelings towards Tinystar.

~~~

Dappleshine smiled at the tom, even as her heart seemed to work - she had really been hoping to explain to him before he found out - but maybe with this she could bring her daughter to introduce the next time they met. Lowering her head in response to his mouthed word, she raised it as the meeting continued on. Not a whole lot to note, although her ears pricked up when she saw her mother take the spot at the head of the Great Rock. What she announced, however, was everything but what the leaders would normally report, but was simultaneously absolutely what the warrior had expected. The smile that spread on her face as her mother stepped back was full of love and adoration, and only a hint of amusement at the reactions of those who did not know her as well. Finchstar stepped forward, and she remained tuned in, trying to gauge his personality. She should probably try to get to know him a little bit more... He confirmed her suspicions when he announced that Raventail was the new deputy, and she caught the black-furred deputy's gaze once more to return the congratulations. Just as she thought the meeting would be drawing to a close, Finchstar revealed something terrible - the short-legged leader of SkyClan had murdered a cat, an apprentice no less! Her heart stopped, falling into her stomach as an image of Dacekit came to mind. Her ears flattened, mouth twisting down as Tinystar attempted to explain himself, by claiming she was a threat. He didn't say why she was a threat though, merely comparing her to her father. As the new ThunderClan leader spoke, she couldn't help but follow the same thinking - was it because this apprentice had truly done something wrong, or was it because of her father that Tinystar had murdered her? He didn't seem all that regretful, more bored than anything else.

~~

Goldenpaw sat quietly, having been left alone for the most part as the Gathering continued. She chuckled to herself at the ShadowClan representative's portion, deciding in that instant that she liked the she-cat that stood there. Finchstar stepped forward, and she listened to the announcements she was already aware of. She was preparing to stand when Finchstar continued, unveiling a secret that had been kept by Tinystar and SkyClan for far too long. Anger flaring in her chest, she bit her tongue, eyes flashing ad she looked around for someone, anyone she knew. Her eyes landed on Barleytuft for a moment, and she flicked her tail towards him as she kept clenching her jaw - if she opened it her rage would emerge and she would end up an embarrassment to WindClan, especially Finchstar, Raventail, Barleytuft and wait, why was Grousefrost there? Her eyes landed on the tom shortly after, moving to sit near his siblings. She hesitated before making her way over, sitting near him but not too close, since that day on the stump where she was sure his mate had seen her comforting him she had maintained a respectful distance. She still wasn't sure what had come over her, but she wouldn't let it happen again. Meeting his eyes with her own, bright with how upset she was over the news, and the pain of biting her tongue, she settled in with her clanmates.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 Giphy
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2019 - 11:12

Mosspaw seemed both amused and exasperated as she watched Houndpaw pad away, her bright green eyes watching him with a collected expression until he disappeared into the crowd. She explained he was simply going through a hard time and that he wasn't normally that abrasive. With her head still ducked slightly, Amberdawn continued to look at the ground, continuing to prickle slightly with shame over Aspenpaw's gentle teasing. Still, the conversation moved on, and the SkyClan cat was quite grateful when it did. She listened with interest to Mosspaw's explanation, and when the ThunderClan she-cat's face fell as they spoke of how they couldn't help him, Amberdawn gave her friend a sympathetic frown and brushed her tail comfortingly over Mosspaw's.

A looming shape appeared in Amberdawn's vision, and she quickly turned her head from Mosspaww to see a familiar massive, dark tabby with a scarred eye approaching. "Beartooth?" she greeted with curiosity and surprise, not unpleasantly. He was one of the last cats that she expected to approach her at the front of the Gathering near the Great Rock; it was a place that drew attention, and he seemed loathe to submit himself to that, yet here he was. "It's good to see you as well, Beartooth," Amberdawn answered him warmly, and she meant it. She even stood and reached forward to gently touch her nose to the tom's shoulder before backing up again.

Before more words could be spoken, the Gathering began, Jaystar's voice ringing over the clearing in a call for silence. Amberdawn blinked with surprise as she glanced up to the Great Rock, then back at Beartooth. She gave him an apologetic smile before sitting down again, ready to listen to the reports. The RiverClan leader shared news of growth of RiverClan; the deputy, it seemed, had fathered kits. Amberdawn wondered what Scorchclaw was like as a father. Her most vivid memory of interaction with the RiverClan tom had been during the battle against Lichenmask, when he had yowled at her for being paralyzed with fear. He had been in the right, but it didn't make the fact any easier. She was frightened into action again, and now all she could think of when she saw the tom was how severe his expression always was.

The newly named Oakstar was next, and he spoke confirming the words that Mosspaw had said. Leopardclaw was alive, and that in and of itself was a blessing from StarClan - though she wondered if it felt that way to the former ThunderClan leader. He then named his deputy, and Amberdawn gasped, her head immediately turning to the large tom she had been speaking with earlier - the tom who she knew without knowing. "I didn't realize you were deputy now," she murmured gently to him. They had little time to focus on that, however, as Oakstar went on to elaborate on a small piece of news Amberdawn had heard earlier: Ridgelight was exiled... for allowing her first and only litter of kits to die, slaughtered by a fox. Shock rippled over the crowd, but it subsided slowly.

Amberdawn's grandfather spoke next, saying only as much as he truly needed to say before making it clear he had said all he intended to. The young golden tabby wondered why he didn't ask Finchstar about Mintwhisker. Come to think of it, where was her mentor? Amberdawn's eyes flickered to land on the older she-cat's pelt, but almost instantly the apprentice's eyes fell away again with sadness. Thornbriar's announcement on ShadowClan's behalf was about as unorthodox as it could be, and Amberdawn found it uncomfortable to think of what a future leader like that may have in store for the rest of the forest. She supposed they might find out in time.

Finchstar was the last to speak, and as always the WindClan cat spoke in a honeyed voice that held wisdom beyond age. Amberdawn always wondered how leaders were so skilled and charismatic that they demanded silence without ever requesting it, the gathered Clan cats rapt with attention towards him. He spoke of his own change, a change of deputies after the illness of his first; the forest softly murmured their congratulations to a dark, skinny tom named Raventail who looked quite ruffled to be under everyone's scrutiny. Amberdawn's heart went out to him; she was grateful medicine cats were at least a little off to the side.

When the WindClan leader finished speaking of the peace he hoped to come to the Clans, suddenly the most subtle change came over him. In one simple sentence, his words became so much darker and more threatening despite his diplomatic expression: "And yet Tinystar here in our midst spills the blood of apprentices on his own clan's ground."

"Oh, StarClan," Amberdawn breathed, and immediately she felt sick to her stomach as she realized what Finchstar had learned... what he was revealing to the rest of the forest. He had met Sparrowpaw - received a life from her - and learned her tale. StarClan, he had heard from Sparrowpaw herself what had happened, and why. Amberdawn wanted to shrink into the dirt as waves of shock, outrage, and hostility suddenly began to pour from the crowds; warriors and apprentices alike, queens, even Leopardclaw spoke up, demanding an explanation. Suddenly SkyClan cats who had been engaged in quiet conversation were being shunned and accused.

For the medicine cat herself, the deepest cut came from Aspenpaw. His pale eyes burned into hers, and his unspoken question was not missed. Did you let him do it? Amberdawn shook her head almost imperceptibly, the desperation and remorse creating dark, swirling torrents of emotion on her face, and yet her eyes fell, unable after a moment to meet her friend's gaze anymore - if he would ever consider her a friend again. The dark memory flickered in Amberdawn's mind, her deepest regret and fear. "Mintwhisker, you can't, we're medicine cats!" she had cried. "Mintwhisker... y-you can't..." she had tried to plead. Useless pleas; she didn't say "Tinystar, you can't." when he lifted his claws. She didn't step in front of Sparrowpaw when she demanded that Tinystar be the one to kill her. She was not exiled like Night had been.

She had let Tinystar do it, and she couldn't deny it.

WindClan's medicine cat began to speak, calling for Tinystar's judgement. The world threatened to jolt itself out from Amberdawn's paws as she stared with a tearful expression at Aspenpaw while he whirled on the clearing, his eyes seeking out SkyClan cats one by one as he shamed them. A strange look came across his face, and then he fled, leaving Amberdawn feeling wretched in her place by the Great Rock as she stared helplessly at her paws. Cats everywhere were calling to Tinystar, demanding an explanation. Only Mosspaw's voice beside her broke the cold loathing in the air, speaking soft, apologetic words of reassurance. Amberdawn shrank down as small as she could, and she locked her eyes on the dirt as she tried not to tremble.

August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Aug 2019 - 9:50

He tried not to become angry with the situation, he truly did. But with every cat that chastised him, he found his blood beginning to boil. Even so, he did his best to make sure his hackles didn’t raise, for he knew that wouldn’t help anything, especially in this case.

"I have my ways and you have your ways. As for the right way, it does not exist," the little leader spoke calmly as he looked to Oakstar. "What is done is done and there’s no changing the past, no matter how much I’ve wished to do. Now, there is nothing else to discuss and we are done here," he finished as he stood up and turned his gaze back to the ruffled crowd below. "This gathering is dismissed. SkyClan, let’s go home," Tinystar called.

Padding to the edge of the rock, he stopped in his tracks before hopping off the platform and turned his head so that he was just barely speaking over his shoulder.

"As for you bunch of gossiping magpies, I suggest you stop sticking your noses where they don’t need to be," he hissed, and with a flick of his tail, the mini leader and his every growing clan were headed back to their camp and away from all the senseless drama. He didn’t have the time or energy to dwell on his past transgressions and prayed that such remembrances wouldn’t follow them back home.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 VHQrlk5
August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 1QYZaRo

August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2019   August Gathering 2019 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

August Gathering 2019
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum