Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

when it rains

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6021

when it rains Empty
PostSubject: when it rains   when it rains EmptyMon 17 Jun 2019 - 20:47

The sort of weather that often marked days in late newleaf and early greenleaf - rain - was lightly falling over the territory. It wasn't quite enough to be truly rain just yet, more of a drizzle than anything else, with drops trickling through the leaves of the forest trees, but Batbite found herself out in it regardless. It would be uncomfortable when she returned to her nest and tried to rest, unable to completely dry herself off, but for the moment she started making her way out of camp to simply enjoy it while it lasted. It might not be ideal weather for hunting, but she'd see what she could catch and hopefully have some fun along the way; first, though, she'd see if anyone else wanted to tag along. Adventures like this were best enjoyed with friends, after all.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Mon 24 Jun 2019 - 19:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

when it rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: when it rains   when it rains EmptyMon 17 Jun 2019 - 22:34

Lynxtail trotted towards Batbite, his tufted ears twitching as raindrops landed on them. "Going on a patrol?" He shuddered as a raindrop ran down his spine and shook his fur vigorously. All that he succeeded in doing was turning himself into a giant ball of fuzz, but the golden-brown tom was satisfied enough. Although he hated the rain, he loved his sister, and patrolling with her would definitely be worth some sopping wet fur. "Could I come? Graypaw's cleaning the elders' den and I've got nothing to do."

Characters : [C]opperheart
Clan/Rank : [C] ThunderClan Warrior
Number of posts : 236

when it rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: when it rains   when it rains EmptyTue 18 Jun 2019 - 13:39

Even in the rain, Copperheart managed to find himself in high spirits. He felt as cheery as he usually did, gleefully loping towards his siblings with a pop in his step. As he approached them, he sat down straight after a stride in one cool, smooth move, only to shudder and instantly hop back on four paws due to the unsatisfying feeling of wet, slightly soppy ground. Still, the ginger tom acted as if it had never happened, his cringing face immediately reverting to his casual grin. "I don't know what you guys are doing, but I wanna come. I don't wanna be left behind on your guys' adventuressss........" His voice trailed off in a childish tone. Copperheart figured it was only going to be the usual patrol, but he would leave if he had to.

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan T2 Warrior |
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

when it rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: when it rains   when it rains EmptyWed 19 Jun 2019 - 11:13

Until it was gone, Leopardstar hadn't realized just how much he appreciated the curtain of lichen that had hung over the entrance to his den.  Twitching his ears disgruntledly as a large puddle of rainwater began to form just inside the mouth of the cave, the leader gave his pelt a last, careless lick; what point was there in grooming before walking into a storm?  It would just get messed up and muddy anyway.  Getting to his paws, as he splashed through the puddle and emerged into the clearing with a hesitant wince, he wouldn't lie that the feeling of rain on his back seemed much more threatening than it used to.  After the flood, every time a spat of rain lashed down upon the forest he could be seen staring up at the sky as if it were an enemy, but after a while, his fears had begun to quell.  This just seemed like a normal late new-leaf squall, and it couldn't hold them back from doing their job.  Seeing the low prey-pile, Leopardstar was about to leave to hunt on his own when he noticed a patrol gathering near the camp entrance...one containing many familiar pelts.  Purring as Copperheart's faux childish meow echoed against the ravine's walls, the golden spotted tabby trotted over to his trio of adopted kits, resting his tail across Batbite's back as he spoke.  "Don't leave your old man stuck in camp, eh?  I won't slow down your adventuring, leader's word, just as long as we all bring back some decent prey."  Shooting them a glance he tried to make stern, he couldn't hold it and dissolved into laughter.  Sometimes, he forgot what it was like to just be a normal cat, and his kits always managed to bring out a side of him few seldom saw.

Back to top Go down
Amess

Amess

Characters : Grayleaf(G), Mistystripe(M),Cedarkit (C)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 2 Warrior (G), WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice (M),RiverClan Unborn Kit(C)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 198

when it rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: when it rains   when it rains EmptyWed 19 Jun 2019 - 17:58

Graypaw came running over to Lynxtail. "I finished with the elder's den!" She squealed in excitement. She absolutely hated cleaning the elder's den, and was so relieved it was done with. She then realized that other cats had gathered around, and guessed there was something going on, she didn't know what, but she knew one thing. "Ooh can I come. I don't know what you guys are doing, but I want to come too!" Normally she would have instantly known it was a patrol of some type, but the leader's presence made it seem more important than it was. Who knew leaders did warrior tasks? She certainly didn't!

ThunderClan           WindClan                        RiverClan 

Tier 2 Warrior   Medicine Cat Apprentice         Unborn Kit

Signature Art by the wonderful Kade/Jade
Back to top Go down
http://clansoflegend.forumotion.com
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6021

when it rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: when it rains   when it rains EmptyMon 24 Jun 2019 - 11:32

"Going on a patrol? Could I come? Graypaw's cleaning the elders' den and I've got nothing to do."

Lynxtail's question was followed almost immediately by Copperheart joining them. "I don't know what you guys are doing, but I wanna come. I don't wanna be left behind on your guys' adventuressss........"

"That's the plan, more or less," she said to Lynxtail, before turning to her other brother. "As for you, Copper... I don't know if I'd trust this furball's idea of 'adventure'," she said playfully, gesturing to Lynxtail once again with her tail. It seemed that however many moons passed by, she still didn't hesitate to bring up the time the two of them had been captured by Twolegs. It was her first real experience outside of ThunderClan's camp that she could clearly remember, and while she'd made good friends and learned plenty... Well, really, the worst thing about it was that Copperheart hadn't been there. Well, that and the foaming-mouthed fox. She wasn't fond of the fox. "So it's a good thing I'm leading today! Besides, with the three of us together, we can take on anything that comes our way."

A third interruption made itself known, in yet another familiar voice:

"Don't leave your old man stuck in camp, eh?  I won't slow down your adventuring, leader's word, just as long as we all bring back some decent prey."

With Leopardstar's arrival and the promise of adventure, she was prepared to declare them ready to head out, but an apprentice charging over from the elder's den interrupted her before she could even open her mouth to speak.

"I finished with the elder's den! Ooh can I come. I don't know what you guys are doing, but I want to come too!"

She paused. The idea of spending time with just her family had been appealing, certainly, but she didn't dislike the apprentice in question at all. There would be other days, with lighter weather, where she could spend time alone with her family. It wouldn't hurt to spend time with some of her other Clanmates as well. "I don't see why you can't tag along, Graypaw, but I think if we plan on actually catching anything we might want to go now. Before half the Clan decides to join us."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

when it rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: when it rains   when it rains EmptyMon 24 Jun 2019 - 13:08

Lynxtail beamed as Copperheart joined them, nudging his brother playfully. "At least my idea of adventure leads somewhere! Batbite wouldn't know adventure if it bit her on the nose." He teased. It was true that he had been the one to lead his sister out of camp, but he'd only been trying to have a little bit of fun. Besides, even though there were lots of challenges, Lynxtail left Twolegplace with experience, wisdom, and close friends that he wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

The brown tabby turned as a familiar voice reached his ears. "Don't leave your old man stuck in camp, eh?"
"Just try and keep up," The tom purred playfully, trying and failing to suppress a laugh at his father's stern glance. It had been far too long since they'd gone on a patrol together. It felt like Lynxtail hadn't spent time with his family in moons, what with all the work they'd had to do since the flood. "Should we head ou-"

"I finished with the elder's den!" Lynxtail turned to see his apprentice come barreling towards them. "Hullo, Graypaw! Of course you can join- this'll be great hunting practice for you." He mewed cheerfully. "Shall we get going, then?"

Characters : [C]opperheart
Clan/Rank : [C] ThunderClan Warrior
Number of posts : 236

when it rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: when it rains   when it rains EmptyWed 3 Jul 2019 - 11:40

Copperheart let a few snickers and chuckles escape his lips at his siblings' small teasing. It was nice to see everyone back in their usual, playful mood again after the many events prior to that day. He couldn't help but feel overwhelmingly grateful. 

As a familiar voice rang towards the ginger tom and his siblings, Copperheart turned around to smile at his father. A smirk soon framed the warrior's lips, giving Leopardstar a challenging glance. "We'll see how fast you can be when I force you to carry me, being my personal legs," he nudged the older tom's leg playfully.

His joking was interrupted by a young she-cat's voice whom he recognized as Graypaw's, Lynxtail's apprentice. He had never spoken personally to Graypaw but was well aware of who she was due to her tightknit mentor-apprentice bond with his brother. The tabby smiled at the apprentice, opening his jaws to once again let out a humorous statement. "Yeah, you should definitely come, Graypaw. Who knows? I might even trade my spot on this old man's back," he flicked his tail towards Leopardstar, "--with yours. A personal piggyback ride on ThunderClan's leader, how about it? I'm sure he wouldn't mind, right, dad?" Copperheart realized he was trailing off into something completely off-topic, but didn't really care. "Oh, right, the patrol. Yeah, we should probably get that going."

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan T2 Warrior |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

when it rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: when it rains   when it rains Empty

Back to top Go down

when it rains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-