Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lions and Tigers and GRIZZ, OH MY!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Lions and Tigers and GRIZZ, OH MY! Empty
PostSubject: Lions and Tigers and GRIZZ, OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and GRIZZ, OH MY! EmptyTue 7 May 2019 - 17:06

Lions and Tigers and GRIZZ, OH MY! Giphy

I suppose I ought to introduce myself, huh?

About Me:
My name is James, but I go by Grizzly, Grizz, Gribbly, Gibby, and other weird variants of that word here. I have a cat named Winnie Cooper and a bearded dragon named George. I consider myself rather well rounded; while I'm naturally an arts and humanities type of person, I have a passion for technology, math, and engineering. I've been on WCC since 7th grade (if you don't count the 2 year hiatus) and I joined staff in October of 2019, with Mosspelt appointing me to be her co-admin in May of 2020. Since then, I've been trying my best to be a representative of the site I know WCC to be. If there's anything you think I or the rest of staff could be doing to better achieve that goal, feel free to PM me or use our staff surveys.

WCC had been a great outlet and sense of stability for me, and it's the community I spend the most time in. I'll always be around. I'll see you in the subboards!

Quick Fax (no printer):
- My very first character on the site was named Goosestorm of RiverClan and he was a glorious disaster
- In my entire life, I've had 2 dogs, 4 cats, 2 hamsters, 3 goldfish, 1 guinea pig, and one rabbit
- My favorite color is orange!
- I draw all my own art for my signature and profile pictures (both site and Discord). I might open commissions eventually... ;)
- I'm a Sagittarius! December birthdays rise up
- I consider myself an academic, but I have severe ADHD so you can imagine how well that's going
- I'm trans and I plan to start medically transitioning within the next few years. Male pronouns, ya know the drill

RP Information:
- My time zone is EST, and I'm typically a night-poster. Expect to see me on the site between 6pm and 2am.
- I will often forget topics if I'm not right on top of them. There is no shame in pinging me or DMing me that I forgot (See also: severe ADHD)
- I check into Discord multiple times per day. Come chat with me!

If you ever need help or an rp buddy, I've probably already asked you to do a topic with me you can message me anytime!

Lions and Tigers and GRIZZ, OH MY! TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down

Lions and Tigers and GRIZZ, OH MY!
Page 1 of 1