Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3

Go down 
+8
Mud
Flameyy
yellowpaw (sigh)
Sun
Stormclaw
Dew
Lilac
Darkshadow
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3   Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Nov - 8:35

like i said give the artist some SPACE! god..... i'm sure if you were getting a lot of requests and people were nagging, you would totally want some space to breathe.... SO BACK OFF OF DARK. maybe he does'nt have the time to do all of ours in order, but do them randomly....

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 2wlrbq8 funny right!? Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 169p75c Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 2q381og
Back to top Go down
redpelt

redpelt

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3   Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Nov - 11:37

Yellowpaw wrote:
like i said give the artist some SPACE! god..... i'm sure if you were getting a lot of requests and people were nagging, you would totally want some space to breathe.... SO BACK OFF OF DARK. maybe he does'nt have the time to do all of ours in order, but do them randomly....

she is a girl yellow

Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMJPTcKurbJjXzGKlBAvXWvlpLOQuMqjGJ
Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq8CzXGpWkVV6GUzmmLl0GTANuuUU352oNZysuWfHDj1hNiCA&t=1&h=167&w=223&usg=__5zs6kWZ5zY_3acgPGBarvXELkSY=
Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 Rnkotvbg15

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

deseased mate : rosethorn
mate: snowclaw
second life mate: butterflywing of windclan
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3   Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Nov - 17:12

WHAT EV!!!!!

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 2wlrbq8 funny right!? Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 169p75c Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3   Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Nov - 22:22

We are giving her space, we're just commenting on some things

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3   Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Nov - 18:29

does'nt seem like it to me!!

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3   Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Nov - 18:52

Well she hasn't done anything else, its like the lineart Dew has in her siggy, she never finished all the pople either. I know she's doing a good job but this topic is dyeing and she has only done two of the requests. Dew and I are giving her space, but we are saying that we think its weird that she doesn't have like a fourth of them done.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3   Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Nov - 18:58

well.. maybe you could askher to NICLEY to finish ALL of them.

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3   Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Nov - 19:31

We were Yellow but then started YELLING at us. Its been a while, were not saying thing ment bto be rude, but your making us seem as monsters!

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3   Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Nov - 19:43

sorry.... i am a bit ticked off at my mom right now!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3   Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want some Home-made cat Line-art? x3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3