Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Islands of life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aloekit(Angel)

Aloekit(Angel)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Leo Rat
Number of posts : 374

Islands of life Empty
PostSubject: Islands of life   Islands of life EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 20:28

Valadhiel looked for her mother in the huts. Her’s was located in the Willow tree, her favorite. All of the Earth Tribe lived in trees A great advantage when it comes to the ranavin , a murderous animal. Valaidhel shivered at the thought of it. Although she had never seen them the hunters would sometimes come back with their fur to insulate the huts in the winter time.

A horrible screech filled the air ,breaking Valaidhel thoughts. All around her the people were screaming “Fire,Fire run”.Valadhiel ran the opposite of the others and dodged many screaming people. She made it to The willow tree, It was burning. Then she saw a figure In the fire, Nalswan Her mother .Valadhiel jumped towards the willow tree making it barely. She looked in the fire and saw her mother covered in flames .“Momma!”But it was to late the figure collapsed ,And Valadhiel screamed” momma no!”, Then she saw a figure emerge from the flames, An fire tribe member. Valadhiel now knew who started this fire.She wanted to run but her feet seemed glued to the floor.The woman looked down at her.She had red hair and pailish skin with orange eyes.She had a small bundle in her hands.”Here” She said to Valadhiel “I can’t kill a baby”,then she disappeared. Validihel looked at the bundle and unraveled it.It was her baby brother, areion. Valadhiel cried and saw the fire approaching closer. She saw a branch still intact so she jumped on it and stayed there.Her brother was safe and that was all that mattered.

Islands of life Devian10
Back to top Go down

Islands of life
Page 1 of 1