Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 9 Feb 2019 - 19:57

Leopardstar leaped onto the Highrock and called out to the clan, his voice echoing around the snow-bound camp. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 10 Feb 2019 - 11:03

Falconpaw bounded into the clearing, tail twitching with excitement. My ceremony! I wonder what my warrior name will be!

Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019 - 15:46

Once the cat of honor - along with most of the clan - had emerged from their dens into the snowbound main clearing, Leopardstar waved his tail for silence.  "This leaf-bare has already brought us many new warriors, and I am exceedingly pleased to admit yet another of our hardworking apprentices into this prestigious rank; Falconpaw, step forward."  His hazel eyes sought out the brown and white tabby pelt of the young she-cat.  Her path to warriorhood had been longer than most, but he was sure the extra experience would aid her greatly in the moons to come.

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019 - 17:03

Eyes shining with pride and glee, Falconpaw gave her short fur a few quick licks, before stepping forward, chest puffed out. As she waited for Leopardstar to speak, she thought back on her path to warriorhood. The day of her apprentice ceremony. Her love and loss of Beepaw. Her path through that grief, ending in several skirmishes and a yelling match with a StarClan cat. And, finally, her new love and happiness found in Flintfang. She had been through so much, mountains and gorges, and she was a better cat for it. I hope you can see me now, Beepaw. I hope you're proud.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019 - 17:08

Leopardstar smiled and nodded, before taking a deep breath to utter the immortal, ceremonial words. “I, Leopardstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Falconpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019 - 17:13

Nodding her head, a smile still on her face, she mewed, "I do."

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019 - 17:31

“Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Falconpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Falconwing. StarClan honors your enthusiasm and dedication, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.”  Leopardstar leaped down from the Highrock and rested his chin upon Falconwing's head, completing the formal part of the ceremony before backing away to cheer her new name along with the rest of the crowd.

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019 - 17:39

Giving Leopardstar's shoulder a quick lick, she paused for a moment, enjoying the calls of her new name. Falconwing. I like the sound of that. Catching the eye of Flintfang, she shot him a smile, before padding up to her former mentor. "Blizzardshine. It has been an honor training under you. Thank you for bringing me this far." Still grinning ear to ear, her body quivered with excitement, all but leaping into the air.

Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Feb 2019 - 6:58

Flintfang's ear twitched as the newly named Falconwing caught his eye. He was proud of her, and let her know with a small grin in return. The tom had found an unlikely friend in the brown tabby, they both had struggled with the loss of those close to them, and it had made them both stronger because of it. Flintfang fidgeted in his spot, watching as the rest of Thunderclan wove their way around her, cheering her name. Over the past few moons, he and Falconwing's relationship had grown to present itself as something more than just friends, he was enamored with her yellow eyes and sly smile, but as he raised his muzzle to cheer for the warrior, he sought to push those feelings away. "Falconwing!" I can't let myself get too close to her... "Falconwing!" I can't lose her like I did Chervilpaw... "Falconwing!" Narrowing his eyes, Flintfang pushed the thoughts away, ignoring them for the time being. He stepped forward into the throng and joined his clanmates in the celebration, letting the noise drown out his hesitation.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 12 Feb 2019 - 17:51

Blizzardshine’s white rosetted pelt was barely visible against the cold snow that surrounded the cats, but definitely visible enough between the gathered cats that watched the ceremony. Her rounded ears pointed forward as the newly named warrior approached her, but soon lowered lightly as a kind smile reached her muzzle.

“It was an honor and pleasure to teach you, Falconwing. I know I may not had been the best mentor, but I can tell you have a bright path before you. I’ll just ask you to not let your paws stray from the path we helped you find, as many cats have lost themselves by doing so to never find it back” She was aware that from now on, Falconwing would be on her own, she wouldn’t be able to nudge her back on her path should she stray from it, but at least she still could offer advice now, and in the future should she ever need it.

Her ear flicked lightly as she heard Flintfang’s cheers, turning to look at him. The shine on the tom’s eyes was one well-known to her, but as much as she wanted to step in and help, matters of the heart were not ones to be taken lightly and which more often than not were personal. With a deep sigh she started chanting the name of the newest warrior of the clan and former apprentice with the rest of the clan, wondering what future could have in store for her.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Falconpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1