Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Standing Guard (anyone join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

Standing Guard (anyone join) Empty
PostSubject: Standing Guard (anyone join)   Standing Guard (anyone join) EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 3:40

Mudpuddle was standing guard at the front of camp. He was making sure that the patrols would come back soon. He also made sure no elders or kits tryed to leave camp. He was hoping the patrols would get back in time for the dawn patrol.

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Standing Guard (anyone join)   Standing Guard (anyone join) EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 21:13

Pinespirit padded by and looked at Mudpuddle. "Hello, Mudpuddle. How are you?" she mewed, trying to start a conversation.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Standing Guard (anyone join) N6a5zHfStanding Guard (anyone join) IMrnxD6Standing Guard (anyone join) GMXQgOOStanding Guard (anyone join) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Standing Guard (anyone join) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Standing Guard (anyone join)   Standing Guard (anyone join) EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 2:55

"Hello Pinespirit" Mudpuddle meowed and smiled. "How are you today" he meowed back

Last edited by Mudpuddle on Mon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Standing Guard (anyone join)   Standing Guard (anyone join) EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:50

Pinespirit smiled. "Well I asked you first. I'm doing well." she mewed. She lifted her paw and licked it thouroughly before setting it down. "And what are you doing?"

Standing Guard (anyone join) N6a5zHfStanding Guard (anyone join) IMrnxD6Standing Guard (anyone join) GMXQgOOStanding Guard (anyone join) JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Standing Guard (anyone join)   Standing Guard (anyone join) EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:56

"Im great" he meowed staring happily at his mate.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Standing Guard (anyone join)   Standing Guard (anyone join) EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 16:06

"And what are you doing?" she repeated, chuckling. Her tail swished and she stared off into the forest. A hawk was staring at her deviously, then it flapped off.

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Standing Guard (anyone join)   Standing Guard (anyone join) EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 16:15

I am standing guard, making sure that no one can sneak in or kit can sneak out" Mudpuddle meowed gasping at the end of his sentence bcause it was long.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Standing Guard (anyone join)   Standing Guard (anyone join) EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 19:58

Pinespirit nodded. "I have nothing to do. It's hard since I don't have an apprentice yet. And since i'm a new warrior, I have a lot more responsibilities than before." she huffed. Her tail swished slowly. "But now I can do much more than I could." She turned her head around. Pinespirit's gaze settled on a kit swiping another kit in the nursery. She looked back and blinked. "I'll stand guard too I guess.."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing Guard (anyone join)   Standing Guard (anyone join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing Guard (anyone join)
Page 1 of 1