Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:18

grudgily kat got up , pulled out her brother's gun as he came running up, " kat... you okay?" " no idiot!!" she handed him his gun, he started shooting the men.
ooc: i am gonna try to get lighting to join, he could be brother, or someone else!

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 73l0qu never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 Wgt99z never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 2qmngk3
if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 2wlrbq8 funny right!? never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 169p75c never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:18

alaria grabbed a random first aid kit and started bandaging kats wound when a guy shot her in the head,she moaned and fell over

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:19

nooo!
Kevin unsheathed his machette and began to kill the people who had injured Kat
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:22

Schuyler began to help the wounded girls. She felt so old, even though she was only 11. She took the bullets out of the wounds and wrapped gauze and put pressure on them. A bullet hit her ankle, but she ignored the stinging pain and helped her friends.

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 Kit_110 never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 Caat_110
c l o v e r p a w -- m o t h w h i s k e r

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:24

Kevin ran over ot where Shuyler was helpinbg the injured people and began to defend them. he dropped his machette and pulled out a pistol and began shooting his enemys
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:26

" omg. alaria!" kat said as the men had stopped shooting, " i told you to bring them to me alive!!!" a voice said.
"alaria..... stay with me..... we can't live without you!!! PLZ!" despite being injured kat pulled out a dagger and was threatening the man in charge of the men!!!!

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 73l0qu never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 Wgt99z never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 2qmngk3
if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 2wlrbq8 funny right!? never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 169p75c never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 2q381og

Last edited by Yellowpaw on Sat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:27

Ooc: I already pulled the bullets out ._.

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 Kit_110 never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 Caat_110
c l o v e r p a w -- m o t h w h i s k e r

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:29

be careful Kat. called Kevin to her
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:30

" i'll try!" she flopped down, unconscious. everything was black after that.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:33

Kevin ran up to where Kat had fallen. he hoped that she would survive. He ran over to their enemys and tryed to attack them, but there were to many of them and he was driven back
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:34

while kat was passed out she was seeing things, like she was dreamiong.
she was seeing her mom. her mom is DEAD!!! " am i in the spirit world!> am i dead!?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:39

as Kevin looked at Kat's body lying there, he saw a look of fear and confusion, he hoped that she wqas ok
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:42

ooc: are kat and kevin....dating!? *puts confused face on*
icc:kat was breathing heavily, " you are not welcome yet my dear, " kat's mother said in a whisper, " go back to your friends.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:45

Kevin ran over ot the his enemys and began hacking at them with his machette
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 13:46

OOc: are they!!!!?
icc: openening her eyes kat quickly got up! " kevin!!!? where are you!?" kat's eyes were blindfolded. her hands and feet were tied up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next