Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 11:36

Schuyler didn't have time to say anything. She took off her pink tennis shoes caked with mud and dirt, her jeans dirty at the bottum. Her curls were bouncing like crazy, normaly this would've bothered her, but she didn't care and pushed herself to run faster.

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 Kit_110 never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 Caat_110
c l o v e r p a w -- m o t h w h i s k e r

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 11:40

running as fast she could,, kat decided she was gonna throw em off by ruinning in another direction and stopping. she did so. pulling out her daggers kat stopped and waited. " here they come," she said to herself. she started running towards them, jumped on top of some of their heads she ran off! " beat that you losers, " she yelled running backwards.

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 73l0qu never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 Wgt99z never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 2qmngk3
if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 2wlrbq8 funny right!? never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 169p75c never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 11:41

she kept running and took a sharp turn int an alleyway and stooped at a dead end then began climbing and kept running looking back she saw that guys with the guns had split up and two of them were following each one

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 11:47

dashing around trees. turning off a different alley kat jumped and grabbed a hold of a clothings line. she slid downward wondering where schuyler was or where she was going.

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 73l0qu never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 Wgt99z never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 2qmngk3
if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 2wlrbq8 funny right!? never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 169p75c never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 11:51

Schuyler kept running and hid behind some empty trash cans. She covered her mouth to keep from making to much noise. She loaded her bow with sharp arrows and aimed it at a running kid and shot the bow and arrow.

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 Kit_110 never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 Caat_110
c l o v e r p a w -- m o t h w h i s k e r

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 11:54

looking down at the kids kat noticed that they weren't kids they were cops!!!
" ugh! why can't you just leave us alone!" she said pulling out one of her brothers guns, she started shooting them.

Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 12:02

alaria saw kat shooting at the kids or cops and slicced one of there heads off "can i be of assistance?" she yelled towards kat

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 12:04

" always!" yelled kat! shooting them as she jumped down from the line

Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 12:11

alaria sliced another and another ones head off and pretty soon they were all dead

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 12:12

" thx! i really needed the help" kat said putting the gun away.

Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 12:16

"sure" she told her putting the sword away

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 12:17

OCC:Name: Kevin Johnson
Apperance: Tall, Strong, Ripped Short Sleeved Shirt.
Personality:Loyal, Secretive, Deadly
Weapon: Mashette
Past Life: Abandon by parents as a baby, grew up on the streets with thugs. but left them in search for something new.
IC: Kevin ran over to where Kate was after hearing gunshots
"Am i to late?" he asked
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 12:21

" sort of! where have you been!? i missed you." kat said looking kevin in the eye than looking down at the dead bodies like " no duh!".

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 12:24

I was on my way here when they ambushed meh. i killed 3 of them, but the rest ran away. they bust of been theese ones.
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 12:24

"hi kevin" she said waving "now where is my sister!!"

PostSubject: Re: never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)   never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

never under estimate the power of s.p.l.g. ( ragged, yellow, heart,lilac, redpelt)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next