Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

December Gathering 2018

Go down 
+17
Middy
Grizzly
White
Ash
Cays
Falcarolwing
Yoshachu
sumashira
Sun
Chickenwing
Drippy
ruska
Mamenchisaurus
Ice
rainypool
RainyHeart
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Jan 2019 - 21:07

Ferretpaw's ears pricked as a cat approached on her bad side. Turning her head and surprise, she saw a pretty russet she-cat make casual conversation. The brown and white tabby grinned wide, glad to have some company. As Brookclover mentioned that she was a WindClan cat, Ferretpaw became curious. After all, the forest was all she knew, and the thought of running around all day on her short legs was dreary. "I'm Ferretpaw. This is my first Gathering, so it's all a bit strange, being so communal. I hope I'm never on the business end of your claws," she laughed. "Not to joke about something so morbid, but this has to be the strangest tradition we have. Does it usually stay this peaceful?" She didn't know what it was, but the faces of the five leaders (or rather, four leaders and one deputy) gave off something that made her hackles twitch. Many cats seemed on edge. It made her heart leap up into her throat.

December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1215

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Jan 2019 - 21:50

Minkpaw padded in, a yawn trying to shove its way out of his muzzle. Clamping down firmly on the urge, he glanced about, taking in the trees towering above for a moment before directing his gaze on the cats in the clearing. His eyes narrowed for a moment as he saw ThunderClan, and he felt the fur prickle along his spine. Better not go over to them. He hadn't exactly seen Icepaw's wounds himself, but the story had been bad enough. Some crazy ThunderClan apprentice tearing others apart.... Turning away, he looked somewhere else, forcing a grin onto his face. Hey, maybe Starlord'll be here.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Jan 2019 - 23:48

Gingerstripe and Snowblossom went into the Gathering behind Jaystar.

Graybriar was there also.

OOC: I will edit this tomorrow I swear

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jan 2019 - 20:45

The Gathering had started sooner than expected and Scorchstar didn't have a chance to answer the tom's question, who looked at Tinystar a little annoyed by his interruption. However, he couldn't blame him. That was why they were here. As usual, Skyclan didn't have much to share and it was kinda boring and monotone to hear. At least they were fairing well but it wasn't like Jaystar cared too much since they weren't allies or enemies. But when Leopardstar spoke, that was a different story. The fur of his feathery tail bristled with anger as the older leader spoke with confidence and arrogance because his little clan got a few apprentices. What did it matter when they were trained to kill and maim? He let out a soft hiss out of his mouth, only heard by his close companion, Scorchstar.

With his pupils narrowed when the spotted cat finished, the Riverclan leader didn't lose a second to talk. "Riverclan is till fairing well in prey and cats. Lionpaw, Minkpaw, Raggedpaw, Copperpaw and Magpiepaw have started their training and soon they will be strong, noble warriors. A new litter has joined the nursery as well and in a few moons, they will be apprentices. I've also had the pleasure to welcome Sparkfrost into the warriors' lines. But... we've lost Wrenbreeze de to greencough and now she's hunting with Starclan." The tom lowered his head a little as he closed his eyes, in respect for his fallen clanmate, his former apprentice's mate and mother of Larkpaw. May she found the peace she needed up there in the skies...

Jaystar's muscles suddenly tensed at the same time he raised his head, with a different stand than before. His look was defiant, sure and ruthless. The common announcements were given. Now it was time to wrap some undone business and claim justice once more. "However, I will be lying if I say we're at peace. The incident of the last Gathering was fixed and now Goldeneye will be staying in camp. Her agreement with Windclan has no validation and she will no longer train your medicine cat apprentice. Since Brindlestar likes to have so much control over the Highstones, she can ask for education there. The Gorge still belongs to Riverclan but I'm willing to negotiate here and now, if you think you're fitted to, Swifstep. If you're not, I will gladly meet your leader at the border to chat, just the two of us." He mewed, gazing the brown-furred tom who was taking Brindlestar's place tonight. To be honest, he had no hard feelings against the young deputy but as a WindClanner, he couldn't treat him with the same kindness he treated Shadowclan, for example.

The large silver tabby returned his gaze to the clans, his expression cold as the harshest leaf-bare. "It's my goal to keep my clan safe, well-fed and avoid battles since the past conflicts we have faced. I'm here to try to talk and negotiate lands my former leader won fairly just for the sake of having peace and good relationships. But, that cannot be accomplished when my cats... apprentices keep getting attacked and mauled by fox-hearts who can be hardly called warriors! Yesterday, Lightstep rushed into camp with Icepaw who was bleeding out when he reached the medicine cat den!" The tom yowled with passion and fury with every word he said. Flurryshine was right when she approached him. Riverclan had had enough of these attacks against his clan. Rowanpaw, Fawnsong, Adderfeather and now Icepaw... all of them maimed and two of them now dead. Jaystar lashed his tail violently before locking his narrowed eyes on Leopardstar. "Riverclan is done of Thunderclan's aggression! This is not the first time your warriors and apprentices have crossed the border stealing prey and definitely is not the only time one of my cats has been attacked with the purpose of killing them! Your own son took one of my finest warriors' eyes and now the story repeats itself. Hailpaw and Ridgepaw had destroyed this young apprentice's face for no good reason by doing so... and I'm not letting you make justice for my clan this time. Reedheart's sins were easily forgiven because of his accidental and sudden death but that won't be happening again, Leopardstar. Don't make me think you're training your cats to maim my own... because if that's the case, then I'll have to reconsider my thoughts of not going to war against you."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jan 2019 - 21:04

Flurryshine, who had followed Jaystar and the rest of RiverClan into the clearing, standing next to Snowblossom, was now lashing her tail back and forth and kneading her claws harshly into the frost-bitten ground beneath her paws. She felt herself becoming worked up over Jaystar's announcement. Many emotions began coursing through her very being; fury, excitement, and desire to make those ThunderClanners pay for what they have done to her dear Icepaw made her fur bush out.

She still managed to hold her tongue -- she wasn't about to yowl her agreement with her leader and cause an uproar -- but she still couldn't help but shoot a livid glare at the ThunderClan cats closest to her, her lips pulled back in a silent snarl. RiverClan will make you pay dearly for what you have done to my kit and my Clanmates!

Poppyheart and Asterspark, though both were located on opposite sides of Fourtrees with different things running through their minds, both shared the same exact thought:

Did Ridgepaw really maim someone?

It was uncanny to think about. The two of them weren't best friends with the ThunderClan apprentice, no, but they certain knew her, and they both also knew that maiming someone who truly didn't deserve it was incredibly out of character for the molly. The two brothers, for the first time in many moons, managed to catch each other's eyes from across the sea of assembled cats, both able to read the other's expressions of absolute shock.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Jan 2019 - 10:40

Lightstep could feel no happiness whatsoever within him as Leopardstar began to share ThunderClan's news of prosperity despite the cold season's arrival. In fact, the white warrior could feel only anger and foreboding as the leader listed off their new apprentices. Murderers in training, a thought said, and Lightstep tried to shove the thought away. He had learned about needless hate and rivalries built and solidified through generations; if RiverClan had unwittingly supplied the forest with murderers like Lichenmask and Shade, then any Clan was susceptible to it. Two apprentices don't show the full honor of a Clan, he tried to reassure himself, but whatever part of him cared about that didn't seem to be present. He continued to silently fume at ThunderClan's announcement.

After SkyClan and ThunderClan came RiverClan. Lightstep sat up, and even though his heart was joyful to be reminded of all the new successes in his Clan he found it difficult to be truly joyful with the weight of Icepaw's assault fresh on his mind. Wrenbreeze's death was another dark shadow in RiverClan's report. Jaystar went on to explain the situation regarding the Gorge to Swiftstep, who had apparently come in Brindlestar's stead, and while he was civil enough, Lightstep could see that his grandfather was losing his patience with others' incompetence or downright hostility. We can't possibly give back the Gorge with ThunderClan breathing down our necks for Sunningrocks, the white tom thought gravely.

And then, Jaystar's tone shifted. Lightstep saw the fury begin to light in his grandfather's eyes and Lightstep shifted, uncomfortable to feel his own anger quickly threatening to boil over. Jaystar's fury was a righteous fury - justified. He had lost countless Clanmates to various wars and skirmishes with ThunderClan. Icepaw wasn't just another injury to him, but was another injury in a long series of unnecessary violence. Lightstep knew his own judgement in the matter was clouded... Family was the most important thing to him, and his nephew's brutal assault wouldn't smooth over easily. However, Lightstep hadn't fully realized the extent of the hurt as Jaystar warned, "Don't make me think you're training your cats to maim my own... because if that's the case, then I'll have to reconsider my thoughts of not going to war against you."

Lightstep's blood turned to ice, but the boiling anger within him was glad to melt it at the thought. War in leaf-bare was dangerous to every Clan. Then again, a Clan who housed and trained murderers was an even greater danger, as RiverClan itself had learned all too recently. If Jaystar declared war, Lightstep would gladly claw every ThunderClan cat just for Icepaw.

December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Jan 2019 - 20:36

Marshstorm listened to the news of the leaders with a polite nod of his head as Tinystar spoke, and acknowledged Leopardstar's words with raised head and steady appearance. His posture large but unaggressive as he hoped this gathering would be a completely peaceful affair... until Jaystar neared the end of his. It was unsettling that Goldeneye was forced to remain in camp, but it was purely a RiverClan and WindClan affair. He blinked steadily as he forced himself away from it.

The story of Icepaw sent a chill down Marshstorm's spine, and the large dark tom's amber eyes blinked in shock. His churning mind came to an abrupt halt as he turned and looked up at top of High-rock with a stunned gaze that he couldn't fully restrain. Hailpaw and Ridgepaw? His gaze lowered to Scorchclaw, dread clawed his belly as he swallowed to ask the question that burned in his mind. Jaystar was too respectable to make up lies. Yet...
"Scorchclaw... Hailpaw and Ridgepaw? You're certain?" He asked, his voice low as his mind spun to figure things out. Hailpaw was a strong she-cat. Full of ambition, strength and ... perhaps a little too much eagerness. She defended the borders proudly from what he had heard and seen of her. Ridgepaw on the other paw... She did her duties, but it was hard to imagine a she-cat who's curiousity was far greater than any cat he knew outright maiming another apprentice.

He held his tongue against interrupting the leaders above him. An idea came to his mind, though he held off on saying anything about it for now. Instead, he waited with caution for Leopardstar's response. His chest filled with dread at the questions they would have to demand at camp.

RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Jan 2019 - 21:20

In an instant, Leopardstar's rapidly beating heart had plummeted deep into his stomach, along with any semblance of self-assurance the paranoid tom had possessed.

They...did....what?!

Keenly aware that his formerly content expression had transformed into a face of utter horror, the golden spotted tom felt ripples flow freely down his spine, the resurfacing of such deep-set emotions he had hoped would be resolved forever...but it seemed that, once again, he had failed.  His leadership had inspired more seemingly senseless violence, and in just a matter of words, the reputation his beloved clan had slowly begun to leave behind had been bolstered and strengthened.  Questions raced through his head and were subsequently abandoned until only one remained; how am I going to stop this?

The mention of Reedheart only made matters worse; the tom felt his skin prickle with pinpricks of heat as the familiar guilt and grief brought about by his firstborn son's name mingled with the confusion and anger of such utter betrayal.  He promised not to seek vengeance...trust in his word...no matter how little it's worth.  You can't worry about such selfish desires right now...face him.  Taking a deep breath, Leopardstar closed his eyes and rose to his paws; upon blinking them back open, the leader's face was instantly composed into a mask of anger and severity, his eyes flashing boldly in the pale moonlight.  Stepping forward out of his place beside Swiftstep and Tinystar, golden spotted pelt bristling as he stalked determinedly forward to face Jaystar, with every placement of his paws upon the stone he could feel his fury growing; not towards the rival leader surprisingly, but towards the two guilty apprentices that waited back at camp.  The image of Blizzardshine's two daughters replacing Sharptooth and Wildfire flashing into his mind's eye made him sick to his stomach.

"...I thought that by this point Jaystar we would've come to the understanding that the last thing I would ever want is to see innocent cats suffer, by way of war, of ignorance, or of misunderstanding.  Your attacks on my clan's honor and intentions are unwarranted.  I had no knowledge of this occurrence prior to your words just now, and I assure you that these actions taken against your clan will not go uninvestigated."  Leopardstar stood at his full height, chin tilted slightly upward.  "I am not an unreasonable cat, nor a stupid one.  I am fully willing to claim responsibility for my clanmate's actions and apologize for the wrongs that have been wrought upon this young Icepaw; as long as I know both sides of the story.  The apprentices in question are not currently here.  Upon returning to my camp I will interrogate them, and once I have received truthful, satisfactory answers I will send an envoy to your camp if you will allow me that right.  We will work out a fitting punishment from there.  Understood?"  Though his words were exceedingly calm and structured, a seething storm of emotions swirled behind the noble tom's dark eyes.  Fury...embarresment...fear...images of blood stains and ripped flesh...the final flash of a vanishing tail tip as it raced from his camp...

This...ends...now

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2019 - 20:34

The tom gazed into Leopardstar's eyes with every word that came out of his mouth. There was undeniable determination in his speech, like he truly believed in his own words. Jaystar himself had to admit that it was hard to see any lie in his expression yet... he wasn't falling for that masquerade so easily. Not after how many wrongs his clan had made to his cats. Maybe it was true that he was not aware of his foolish warriors and apprentices, that he wasn't training them to kill and maim Riverclan cats. However, it was still his fault. He had let these things happen over and over under his nose. What kind of a leader was he if he couldn't control his own clanmates after those repeated mistakes? The silver tabby couldn't say he was perfect too... but he at least learned from Shade and Lichenmask... his mistakes and no other traitor shall rise to seek revenge under his watch ever again.

Jaystar was not shaken by the slightly aggressive tone the other tom used in his last question and his green eyes just looked into his, ruthless and coldly. "Yeah, you're right. You're not an unreasonable cat, Leopardstar but let me say that you've been careless with your own clanmates by letting this stuff happen over and over. I'll listen to your offering when your messenger comes to the border but... don't expect me to just agree with a soft punishment who doesn't make justice for Icepaw's injuries. These apprentices blinded him of one eye, Leopardstar, and it's not the first time, as you well know. I reccommend you to start taking your clan's behaviour more seriously or I'll have no other option in the future." He mewed, giving the spotted tom his final words for this night. But, not all was settled yet. Swifstep still had to answer his question about the current situation between Riverclan and Windclan. Jaystar fixed his eyes on the deputy, who would have to soon say the news of his clan as well.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2019 - 23:35

Thornpaw was less than interested in the current goings on in the forest, but she was in fact curious to see a certain Riverclan cat. An alien act, even in her own eyes, she searched the crowd for a certain silver-white pelt. Prior to her... twoleg adventure, she'd been quite irritated when the she-cat had approached her in the past. She even went so far as to completely ignore Swanpetal a few times, leaving abruptly when the Gathering was complete. Then again, this time was different. She'd had a lot of time to think, and while she wasn't interested in most social interaction, she was curious about something. There was a certain air about the Riverclanner that mirrored Thornpaw's own. She needed to know what exactly it was. Before long, she spotted her target amidst the flood of cats and began heading towards her. Sitting beside Swanpetal, she grumbled an uncomfortable greeting and twitched her tail awkwardly.

"Hi."

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6044

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySat 12 Jan 2019 - 11:19

Swanpetal's focus was pulled away from the leaders delivering the recent most important news by a faintly familiar voice giving an irritated greeting. She glanced to her side, unable to place it and wondering if she was simply hallucinating, or if perhaps some apprentice had been ordered to socialize for some reason or other, and saw Thornpaw. Last time she'd actually spoken to the ShadowClan apprentice, she had still been an apprentice. It felt like, in the time that had passed since then, she had become an entirely different cat. She couldn't tell if Thornpaw looked the same, it had been a long time: she looked recognizable, but slightly off. "Another ghost," she murmured to herself, though just audible enough that the 'ghost' might have heard. Weren't there enough to haunt her thoughts by now?

"I'm sorry, I was lost in thought. Who are you?" she asked, distant but not hostile as she tried to be polite, because despite the similarities, it simply couldn't be Thornpaw. Unless it really was a ghost, somehow, but she had her doubts.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySat 12 Jan 2019 - 21:10

She blinked. Did the Riverclanner just ask who she was? This was the same she-cat, correct? She didn't often make mistakes like that but... looking the she-cat up and down she verified that it was indeed the silvery she-cat she'd been pestered by repeatedly in the past. Had she bumped her head? "Who do you think?" Thornpaw gave her an incredulous stare, her tail flicking more rapidly as the awkwardness fueled her growing discomfort. She took a second to watch the leaders for a moment again. Thornpaw wasn't entirely listening, or much paying attention to what it is they were discussing, but kept her voice down anyways to avoid disrupting the gathering. Even in her wayward state, she respected what the gathering stood for. "Last I checked, I hadn't joined Starclan yet, so don't go around calling me a ghost and all prematurely..." she muttered, a futile attempt at humor. She wasn't good at the whole... joking thing. Honestly she didn't know why she was even bothering with this, but she wasn't exactly one to give up so...

Turning her head to make her face (and most importantly, her lack of an eye) more clearly visible to Swanpetal, she sighed. "... I'm back."

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Jan 2019 - 16:17

Swiftstep had been listening attentively as the leaders took turns in stepping forward and addressing the gathered cats below. He kept in mind what Jaystar had said to him as he waited for the Riverclan and Thunderclan shock to die down. Although, he himself could feel the pain the Riverclanners felt. Maiming was cruel. It was disgusting and shameful. What made the two youngsters perform such a violent deed? Thunderclan and Riverclan weren't on such good terms before. That was the case for a very long while. However, poor Icepaw is just an apprentice. They didn't deserve to be punished for being a Riverclanner. They weren't responsible for any bad deed the clan had committed many moons prior. The brown tom shook his thoughts away as he stepped forward. It was his turn to speak. He stood tall, confidence shining in his eyes. He had to make Windclan seem strong, even if their leader was back at the camp recovering from an illness. At least the deputy believed she was recovering. She was strong. It seemed like nothing could ever bring her down. Swiftstep silently prayed for that to be true.

Without any further delays, the tom began, "Prey hasn't been a problem despite the harsh leafbare.Windclan has been blessed with many new additions to our nursery. We had also welcomed many of the older kits to our apprentice rank. Those of which include Jaypaw, Shellpaw, Rabbitpaw, Frozenpaw, Grousepaw, Aspenpaw, and Sandpaw. Blossompetal, Finchbreeze, and Lilyflower had all recently acquired their warrior names, having proven themselves to be honorable and ready." The tom paused and scanned the cats below before continuing, "Most of you may have wondered why Brindlestar is absent from the gathering. She had recently contracted whitecough and is currently resting back at the camp. She should be back on her paws not too long from now." Swiftstep had confidence that she'll recover quickly. Whitecough was a common illness during leafbare and could be treated easily with rest and the right type of herbs.

The deputy then turned to address Jaystar. His amber eyes held no identifiable emotion. "As for any negotiation regarding the Gorge, I feel that it would be best if you would discourse it with Brindlestar. She would probably want to speak with you face to face rather than me making any deal here in her absence." It wasn't that he was incapable to negotiate with anybody. He didn't want to possibly anger Brindlestar by making any deals behind her back. It was best to leave it up to her. She knew best what to say.
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1445

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2019 - 2:44

Scorchclaw met Marshstorm's gaze coldly. "There is no mistake." He responded, the hostility in his tone thinly veiled. From the expression that crossed the ThunderClan deputy's features, the dark tom had had no idea of what the two apprentices had done. Neither had Leopardstar, as the following conversation between the leaders soon revealed. The RiverClan deputy clenched his jaw, grinding his teeth together. Their lack of knowledge did not make the situation any better. If anything, it only made everything worse. ThunderClan had failed to properly educate their apprentices, and now a young cat was permanently disabled. Someone undoubtedly had to take the responsibility. At the very least, Leopardstar seemed willing to accept it. If the peace between the two clans were to be maintained this leaf bare, the spotted golden tom would do well to keep his word. Flicking the tip of his dark tail, Scorchclaw's expression grew even more severe.

The Gathering was far from over. While the matter with ThunderClan was far from settled, there was no more to be said that night. While he kept his gaze trained on the crowd, harsh and impassive, Scorchclaw pricked his tufted ears for Swfitstep's response. He held almost as much disdain for the WindClan deputy as he did for the leader. The welfare of WindClan aside, though, information on the other clans could always be helpful; thus, he wasn't willing to ignore the report. Perhaps Swiftstep had made a mistake in revealing his leader's weakness. As he sat listening, Scorchclaw had to resist the urge to snort out loud. So that detestable she-cat was also capable of falling ill. Well, no matter. Jaystar could wait, and so could he. Sooner or later, a decision would have to be reached.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2019 - 8:22

Owlpaw could't help but wince so many of her friends and family had died trough things she did't have power about, things she had't understood yet. After manny moons she found someone who shared her experience, who knew what she felt. And without fully realizing it a small smile made its way on her face. This cat may be a Skyclanner but Owlpaw still realized that they may just have more income then she realized.
At the same time the leaders where talking and Riverclan brought the news of the maiming of Icepaw. Owlpaw was shocked by this, she never thought of her clan as an aggressive clan and to think that one of her denmates had done such a thing left her in pain. How could anyone bring such shame upon their clan? And even more how could anyone hurt a cat like that? She had thought, hoped, wished that with the death of Shade all the killing and uneeded bloodshed would be over but it seemed like she was mistaken.
Her smile that had just blossomed on her face padded and made place for a grim one her eyes looked worried, afraid of the consequences this might have.
When the wind clan deputy she did't pay it much mind, knowing that the real problem was far from over.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2018   December Gathering 2018 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

December Gathering 2018
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next