Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]

Go down 
+12
Darkshadow
Pinely-san
Sleepy
yellowpaw (sigh)
Swifty
Misteh
Stormclaw
Jay
Moon
Cloudkit (Heart)
~Rose blue~
Bloo
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] Empty
PostSubject: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 18:59

Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! Don't be sad, or offended if you aren't on this list. This is just a list of people who have been here the longest and I'm closest to...

Me:
Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] Bloo

Mistyriver
Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] Misteh10

Darkshadow
Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] Darkie10

Jaystar (I'm really proud of this one ><)
Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] Jay_bm10

Moonsage (XD)
Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] Moon_s10

Moonmist
Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] Moon_b13

Foxspark
Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] Fox_bm10

--------------

Some others, who sorry, don't get a picture at the moment, but can ask for one!

Sleepyyawn

Pinespirit

Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] Red12
Old Canon
Lives:

Last edited by Bluestar on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 16:03; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:39

OOOO! ME! (Ghostpaw) Please :More admiring:
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:43

mez to i am your friend arnt i? i hope iz am.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyWed 3 Nov 2010 - 20:23

blue youz my mentor

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 3:23

Yussss I ish an aweshum friend! :manly cry:

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 13:13

Whoa! Very cool indeed,Bloo-san :D

Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 14:23

Can I have one of me and moose tall and heart me with heart and moose is with tall!

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 14:25

:Say whaaaa: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I AM NOT ON THIS LIST!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 14:26

I want one, standing proud. :P
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 14:53

Guys,she isn't accepting requests I presume >>

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 14:57

Some others, who sorry, don't get a picture at the moment, but can ask for one!

But maybe you guys should wait til she's done with the other ones she's planning on doing.
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 15:29

THNKS SO MUCH BLOO!!! ITS AWSOME, I LOVE IT!

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 16:19

Sleepy and Pine, she was talking about, guys. :P There's a list under "Some others" :/

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 16:21

I know but she said you can ask for one.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 16:24

No, THEY can...

PostSubject: Re: Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]   Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you one of my awesome friends on WCC? If you are, there'll be a picture here for you! [Now open for Requests!]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next