Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I need a Watson to my Sherlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

I need a Watson to my Sherlock Empty
PostSubject: I need a Watson to my Sherlock   I need a Watson to my Sherlock EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 19:46

Helloooo again! So my kitty Hollykit is currently in the process of becoming an apprentice (she'll probably be one by next week lol) and I based her character off of Sherlock Holmes, (The Benedict Cumberbatch version) everyone's favorite socially awkward detective. And I wanted her to have a best friend, like a "Watson" if you will. Someone who will put up with her antics and go on crazy adventures with her, etc.

If you guys haven't seen Sherlock (first of all watch it (it's on Netflix) it's really good) basically it's this dude that's a, and I quote, a "high functioning sociopath" that's really smart and sucks at talking to people, and his best friend (Watson) who's a army veteran and they go on adventures together and it's great. British people are great. And Benedict Cumberbatch is great, and woooo boy don't even get me started on Martin Freeman (he's great). But ANYWAY...

Hollykit is a Shadowclan bab. Sign your kitties up! It won't be a first come, first serve basis, but rather whoever I think fits the bill best. Also only SC kitties. I don't care if they're boys or girls, either will do just fine! Thanks guys!

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a Watson to my Sherlock   I need a Watson to my Sherlock EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 20:22

Red/Little might just work, she's no army vet tho, a kitten thats just coming to SC

Her parents are Lichenmask and Brushgaze ;) So you get in on some sweet fam drama
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I need a Watson to my Sherlock   I need a Watson to my Sherlock EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 15:49

Ooh that sounds great! I'll post here once Hollykit is apprenticed, and maybe we can start a topic or something ;)

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I need a Watson to my Sherlock   I need a Watson to my Sherlock EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 18:40

Okie dokie Holly is apprenticed! Should we start a topic now or do you wanna wait until Red is also an apprentice?

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a Watson to my Sherlock   I need a Watson to my Sherlock EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 19:27

Nah lets jump on in! Im at work rn so could you start the topic?
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I need a Watson to my Sherlock   I need a Watson to my Sherlock EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 7:43

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a Watson to my Sherlock   I need a Watson to my Sherlock Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a Watson to my Sherlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Friend Finder-
Jump to: