Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 17:51

ooc: let's make things harder for orchid why dont we

ic: Sparkpaw smiled, sensing a lie in her friend, but didn't adress it. "Sparky... I like that. Should I call you Orchy?" She nudged him playfully. Of her three friends, Ravenpaw, Poppypaw, and (I almost said Sanspaw, dear starclan) Orchidpaw, she liked Orchidpaw the most. It was sorta... different around him. Better, one could say. Guess he was just her favorite friend then? What else could it be?

lets see how much servimg hates me today
Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 Spork210

Last edited by Jade O' Lantern on Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 5:53; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15013

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 17:51

The member 'Jade O' Lantern' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 7:52

"Hhhhhhhhhhh--!..." Oh, great StarClan! Why was Sparkpaw so cute? And why was he so awkward? His face and pelt began to burn with embarrassment, and it took every ounce of willpower not to just bolt straight back to camp to hide in the apprentices' den and never come back out. "U-Um, um! I-I, uh! Y-You don't have t-to, I was just, uh, k-kidding when I c-called you Sparky!... I-I mean, I guess I was, but if you like it, then I g-guess I could keep... c-calling you... that?... Oh, stars!..." The young tom face-planted right into the ground.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 9:34

Sparkpaw sighed. "Honestly, Orchidpaw, are you in love with the ground or something? You're always laying down or dropping to the ground. We're here to hunt, not sleep." She protested. "And I can tell you're keeping something from me, so it's no use lying. 'No, I'm fine. No, Sparkpaw, nothing at all, I'm just going to drop to the ground and stutter as if my mouth has stopped working.' That's not normal and we both know it."

ooc: may or may not have been influenced by a comic with ah... strong emotions.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 9:47

Orchidpaw folded his ears back and slowly lifted his head to look up at his crush, sheepishly smiling. "H-Heh... Heheh... Yeah... I really am a mess, aren't I?..." He glanced away and awkwardly gave his shoulder a few quick licks. "W-Well... uh... to answer your question... no, I'm not in love the ground. I'm... uh... I'm... i-in love with... y-you..." Oh, stars, he said it! He actually said it! Now Sparkpaw would think of him as super weird and awkward for ever suggesting such a thing! Ohhhhh, what had he just gotten himself into?

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 10:53

Sparkpaw took a step back, surprised. If she was expecting anything, it wasn't that. "Oh." She said plainly. "Well that explains it." After a pause, she continued, "You know, the feeling could very well be mutual. I feel... different around you, and it could very well be love. But I've never known what it was or what it was supposed to be like..." She trailed off, remembering her parents, who had barely taken interest in her. That sure wasn't love. Maybe... this was.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 11:02

Orchidpaw blinked up at the pretty she-cat. She... She loved him, too? Or, rather, she thinks she loves him? His ears lowered, a twinge of empathy making him wince a little. That's right, she had never felt true love and affection from her own parents. And he himself had gone through his life believing a lie about his true mother. That certainly wasn't true love, either. If Blazeflight really did love him and Poppypaw, she would have owned up to her decision and raised him and his brother as her own, not pawned them off to Minnowcall.

He slowly rose up to his paws again and padded over to Sparkpaw, pressing his cheek into her shoulder affectionately. "Th-Then... perhaps... I could show you what love is supposed to be like," he offered gently. Her fur smelled so warm and comforting and familiar. He couldn't help but press and nuzzle his muzzle deep into her soft fur and under her chin, a purr beginning to rumble in his throat.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 15:49

Sparkpaw couldn't help but smile, purring. "I'd like that very much. But no more flopping on the ground?"

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 16:58

"H-Heh... No promises, but I'll try," Orchidpaw mewed softly with a shy twitch of his ear.

Scorchfang smiled as he watched his son nuzzling against his crush. It was so assuring to know that, in spite of all the dangers and terrors going on as of late, Clan life was still moving on like normal. He imagined the two apprentices would quickly become mates once they became warriors, and then he himself would become a grandfather. Great StarClan, am I really getting that old? Dismissing the thought immediately, Scorchfang turned and resumed his hunt, still keeping an ear out for the two lovebirds in case they needed help.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018 - 5:23

ooc: "No promises," i see what u did there sir, this is why he never makes promises

Sparkpaw's eyes flicked to the trees. "You know, Scorchfang probably watched all this, like he said he would. We should probably get some hunting done." She pulled away to go catch a frog and succeeded.

Last edited by Jade O' Lantern on Wed 24 Oct 2018 - 5:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018 - 5:23

The member 'Jade O' Lantern' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Nov 2018 - 17:19

Orchidpaw flinched, as if he was struck across the muzzle with a pawful of sharp claws, then chuckled uncomfortably. "Y-Yeah... heh..." Ears burning up with embarrassment at the mere thought that his father just witnessed him being an awkward mess around his crush, he tried to focus on finding something else to catch. Not long after, he found a mouse, and with a quick pounce and a swift bite to its spine he killed it. He rose his head up and looked over at the small pile he and Sparkpaw were creating, and he chuckled softly. "We're making a mini fresh-kill pile out here. I think we should stop and bring all this back before we have too much to carry."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Sat 3 Nov 2018 - 17:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Nov 2018 - 17:19

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 4:42

Sparkpaw nodded. "Yeah, that's probably enough." She lifted her head. "Hey Scorchfang! I think we've got enough!" She called.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2