Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events

Go down 
+14
Maple
Midnee
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Squirrelnose
Drippy
Yoshachu
feahter
Middy
lantirn
Ash
Seer
Not
cinnamoncat321
Falcarolwing
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 EmptySun 7 Oct 2018 - 7:52

Character name: Scorchclaw
DETAILED description or picture: large and muscular; fluffy brown tabby with pale green eyes; the fur around his maw and on his chest are white
Spoiler:
Personality: Scorchclaw is a serious tom who is often viewed as being boring or stiff. Due to his reserved nature, he usually keeps to himself. He is very observant, and often notices things that most of the other cats do not; he can usually read moods quite well as well as tell when a clanmate is not in a good mood. Despite being quiet, though, Scorchclaw is by no means shy, even less a pushover. He has a short fuse and does not take nonsense very well; once angered, he becomes sharp-tongued, snappy, and tends to act without thinking. When he wants to speak up, he will, regardless of who he is speaking to. In that sense, he can also be considered courageous. For better or for worse, he is very stubborn in his beliefs and does not change them easily. In particular, he is skeptical of StarClan, and even after talking to a StarClan cat, he still retains that suspicion. Scorchclaw is an extremely loyal cat--both to RiverClan, and to those important to him. However, he greatly detests any cat that is not part of RiverClan; that includes cats from other clans, loners, kittypets, and rogues.

He feels guilty for being the indirect cause of Duckpuddle's death and the loss of Spotfur's leg.
Alliance: RiverClan

I'll add one more character later.
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 EmptySun 7 Oct 2018 - 9:25

hERE WE GO

Character name: Froststone
DETAILED description or picture:
Spoiler:
Slightly shorter than average tom with extremely long fur and big paws. His front left paw is a light gray and his eyes are a bright frost blue. His fur is a mostly pure white (save for the paw) and he has one long scar going from the bottom of his left eye to his chin.
Personality: Froststone is a respectful and mature cat. He's shy, cold-ish, and loyal. He is one of the most logical cats you'll ever meet but has quite the temper if you try to hurt his clan. (this is literally bare bones of his personality)
Alliance: ShadowClan (He's now Scorchfang's deputy if you wanna do anything with him in it)

Character name: Aspenstrike
Spoiler:
Aspenstrike is a medium sized long-haired cat with dusky brown fur. He has a white belly, chest, and muzzle. His eyes are a leafy green. Aspenstrike is a classic tabby.
Personality: Kind hearted, deeply caring, loves his family, large temper if anyone hurts his family. He tries to find the good in everything.
Alliance: Riverclan (purely a background baby)

Character name: Lionpaw
Spoiler:
Cream colored tom with slightly darker tiger tabby markings. He has a sort of "mask" appearance on the bridge of his nose and just under his eyes with the darker tabby stripe color. He has a long scar that goes from the top of his nose to the left to his chin. He is very large and extremely fluffy.
Personality: Lionpaw wants to be the strongest. He is brave and adventurous, not caring about rules. He doesn't enjoy authority too much.
Alliance: Windclan Apprentice (background baby)

Character name: Canren
art cred to Sun:
Canren is a slightly smaller than maine coon sized cat. He has brown tabby fur, with tiger tabby stripes. He has a claw scar right beneath his right eye given to him by his father, Shade. His eyes are a gradient of green-yellowy-amber.
Personality: A kind pacifist, he is the opposite of his father in most every way. He's given up on trying to be the strongest, and wants to go to the clans. He hates his father with a passion, and has started getting more and more rebellious. He's got anger issues, but takes it out on the ground rather than on living beings. He wants to help others first.
Alliance: The Regime Kit (Son of Shade if you wanna do anything with him)

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 EmptySun 7 Oct 2018 - 9:41

Oof I'm crying inside the power is out so the computer isn't working.

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Oct 2018 - 7:35

Character name: Tinystar
DETAILED description or picture: Short, stumpy, midget legs, plain white pelt with grey on his ears and tail. The tip of his tail is darker grey and subtly fades into lighter shades of grey father down the tail. He has light baby blue eyes. CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES
Personality: Tinylegs may have a small body, but his spirits soar higher than the sky. This little tom has a sweet and loyal heart and would trade his life any day for his clan. He constantly optimistic, cheery, happy to help his clan in any way possible, and has learned to accept his shortness for what it is. He is also extremely loyal/faithful to StarClan/ancestors.
Alliance: SkyClan is neutral among the clans, if this is what you mean?

Also, I will attempt to help you in making the barn and transition backgrounds :)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 VHQrlk5
I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 1QYZaRo

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2018 - 12:42

Here are the first two slides! I need to keep the intro slides in my art program until I can get the backdrop from Jade.
Relatively major blood warning:
(Woops I put them in reverse order. The Shade one will be shown first. Also I just realized how much Falcon looks like Shade.)

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018 - 7:02

Character name: Silverfang
DETAILED description or picture: Silverfang has the average size of a cat of her gender and clan but thanks to her Widnclan blood, she has longer legs and is faster than most of her clanmates. She has a thin build, narrow shoulders but strong haunches typical of Thunderclan's warriors. Her muzzle short but broad and her fangs can often be seen even when her mouth is closed. As a young cat she used to have a pretty face but as she grew older and she earned more scars, she now owns a mean, scary look that is fitting to her attitude.
After her namesake, this warrior has a silvery grey fur with darker stripes of a classic tabby cat. However, her muzzle, part of her face, underbelly and part of her tail is covered with white. Due to her lack of interest in physical appearance -and in attracting toms- she has a messy fur sometimes with sticks and leaves on it.
Silverfang possesses the odd-eyed mutation of her father; her right eye is blue as the sky and her left one is green as the grass.
SCARS: Thanks to her fiery attitude, this warrior has earned multiple scars on her face, muzzle, chest and back. She has nicked ears too.
Personality: Sarcastic, aggressive and competitive she-cat. She often has a short-temper and gets angry a lot with other cats. Silverfang wants to be the best warrior she can be and believes that she needs to be better than anyone for that. Is rare seeing her smile and she has some trouble expressing her love for her family thanks to her harsh and rude attitude. However, despite her aggressivity and her lack of friends, she is an extremist loyal to her clan and would die and kill for it. Silverfang also values family a lot and even if she doesn't express that a lot, her family is one of the most important things in her life.
Since the disaster of her last two apprentices, she has turned more silent and avoids the contacts with the rest of her clanmates since she feels guilty for all the deaths and wrongs Shade and Lichenmask has caused them. But she isn't one to stay still and is more than ready to face them and stop them... even if it means to kill her apprentices... and adopted son.
Alliance: Riverclan

Character name: Jaystar
DETAILED description or picture: Due to his Thunderclan's blood, Jaystar is larger and bulkier than most of his clanmates but he still keeps the sleekness of most Riverclan. He has slightly broad shoulders, big webbed paws and angular yet kind facial features, making him quite handsome. His haunches are muscular and his long, trained legs are well suited for swimming but not so much for running. His ears are long and tufted, making him take the appearance of a lynx.
About his fur, Jaystar has mainly medium-length fur except for his tail and the zone around his neck and face, which are pretty feathery. Actually, sometimes it seems that he has a small mane that makes him look even bigger than he actually is. He has the glossy, bright grey-blue pelt of his mother in most of his body but it turns lighter in his chest, muzzle and tip tail.
SCARS: This tom has two medium-sized claw scars that cross his chest but are mostly hidden by his long fur. He also has three claw marks in the skin around his left eye that he got from the Thunderclan former deputy and actual leader, Leopardstar.
Personality:Formerly a shy and quiet young cat, Jaystar has matured, due to all the loses and hardships of leadership, into a more severe, serious and strong-willed cat. After the time he spent being his mother's deputy, he learned to overcome his fear to speak and now is brave enough to speak his mind without hesitation when injustice is presented. But, on a negative side, he also developed a less kind side of him that often appears when Riverclan or someone he loves is threatened. During this occasion, he is more aggressive, harsher and hateful, making him seem more like the former leader of Riverclan, Ivystar.
However, despite all that, he never left that soft side of him and tends to be pretty kind and comprehensive towards his clanmates and younger cats. Caring, loving and protective father and leader, he cares for his clanmates, for his family more than his life and is willing to sacrifice his nine lives for them.
Jaystar still lacks some self-confidence and he tends to take all the blame for all the wrongs that happen to his clan and friends. He also tends to take a fatherly role towards his apprentice thanks to the absence of both of his parents and mentor during his kit-hood and apprentice-hood. But after moons struggling with his new position, he has finally reassured himself as leader of Riverclan thanks to the help of his friend and mate, Goldeneye.
Alliance: Riverclan Leader

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3