Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit Empty
PostSubject: Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit   Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:35 pm

Kit Name: Featherkit

Clan: Riverclan

Adopted?: Yes

Origins: So far, the current plan is for her to have either kittypet or rouge mother/father who left each of their kits with a different clan.

Special Requests: For them to look like her, or at least close. This being because she wouldn't know she was adopted.
Any color tabby would work or a white or grey fluffy cat. Even if it's only green or gold eyes and they say she looks more like her other parent.

Also, this wouldn't be happening right away as the cat who is adopting her brother is not having her kits yet and I want them to have both been given away at the same time.

Featherkit
Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit Sibirskaja_koshka_04_large

For more info on Featherkit and her brother click below.
If interested in being sibling the only requirements are the green/gold eyes and that they be in Thundeclan, Shadowclan, or Windclan.
Also I was kinda hoping he/she would kinda be a mix of the two as they both look like one of the parents. So maybe a long haired grey and white or a shorthaired grey tabby? Also a little bit of black would be okay.
Creation Link

For plot info click below
The Mystery Kits Plot Page

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit   Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 8:48 pm

BU.MP

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit   Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 9:23 pm

Morningfog would adopt her. She looks like the perfect mix of her and her mate.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit   Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 12:59 am

Awesome! I'm going to put it up now! Which plot did you vote for out of curiosity?
And if it's all right with you I know that I said I was going to add Pepper but I think I'm going to leave the mother's friend as blank for now in case someone else wants to join in with their rouge.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit   Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for future ADOPTIVE RiverClan Parent(s) CLOSED-Go to plot page if interested in making a kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: