Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy?   Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy? EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Okay so, hear me out. I got this kitty, Flintkit, soon to be Flintpaw. See here:

Name: Flintkit (gonna be Flintpaw soon, promise)
Clan: Thunderclan
Image: You're a: HeartBreaker

I want him, as an apprentice, to become really good friends with a she-cat (nothing romantic or anything, they're just kids) But as they age, they start to feel attraction for each other, and this she-cat could possibly be considered Flintpaw's "first love"
Anyway, once they become warriors, Flintpaw realizes more she-cats exist and leaves said she-cat for another one, etc. She-cat gets her heart broken, Flintpaw is a BigJerk TM.

BUT, here's the interesting part, even after leaving her, Flintkitty will still care for said she-cat, even if he doesn't really act like it. (He may care if she gets hurt, may be slightly jealous if she finds a mate, will secretly look after her kits if she ever has any (think of Severus Snape's "always") and will be devastated if she dies, etc.)
Whatever she-cat we find is gonna be a big part in Flintkit's plot.

So step right up to get your heart broken! My only request is that the she-kitty is Thunderclan and is roughly the same age as Flintkit. (I'll post in this topic when he becomes an apprentice, should be within 3 days tops (probably))
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy?   Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy? EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 9:57 pm

I have Pantherpaw she is the granddaughter of Leopardstar :) take her please she need a mate even if it's temporary lol

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy?   Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy? EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:46 pm

That'll be great!! I'll create a topic in this form as soon as Flintkit becomes an apprentice. I was thinking the first topic could be them meeting? And them becoming friends?

Then somewhere along the line we'll create another topic where they start showing interest in each other, idk ;)
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy?   Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy? EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:58 pm

sounds good:)

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy?   Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 10:32 pm

Yeet yeet Flintbabe has been apprenticed!! Let's make some friends ;D

Here's the topic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy?   Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants their heart broken by Thunderclan's biggest playboy?
Page 1 of 1