Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  Empty
PostSubject: Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3    Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:39 pm

So I already have a mate in mind for my cat, Rainkit/paw, he's going to have a male mate; I'd like to add to this plot by having him first become close with a she-cat, and possibly having her as a mate for awhile-- he always feels that something just isn't quite right, but he doesn't know what it is, so he keeps it to himself. That is, until he falls head over tail for a tom who joins the clan after being a rogue.
So, your cat will have her heart broken a bit, so drama, yay!! And they can continue being close friends after that, or they can be enemies, or whatever you would like :)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rainbow on Thu May 19, 2016 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3    Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:33 pm

YES Stormpaw will do it, Twice Broken Once Loved after her first cheats on her and before she finds her real mate (Hopefully XD)

:3
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3    Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Sweet :D sounds good to me :) you can keep me updated on how that progresses with her first mate, and we can do some scenes building up their friendship ^.^ how do you want their relationship to be after?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3    Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:44 pm

They can be awkward friends :D

:3
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3    Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:45 pm

Sounds like a plan :D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3    Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Everything shall be fine... until Gray sneaks in and destroys everything because he's Gray and just happens to STEAL YO MAN (girl whatevs)

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3    Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:20 pm

Gray, sliding into Rainpaw's DMs xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3    Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:00 am

Everything will be peaceful in romanceclan...until frostedkit crushes your dreams of being awkward friends. No not really. I wouldn't do that ._.

Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3    Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:07 am

I've made a mistake xD I should have specified, I'm sorry! I meant to say that I'd like it to be a Shadowclan she-cat x3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3    Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Ooh! Frostedkit volunteers to be that one heartbroken senpai!

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3    Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 4:39 pm

Cool! :D I actually made this post with you in mind, I'm really liking how Frostedkit and Rainkit are getting along in the scene we're doing right now :) I just didn't know what sort of thing you had in mind for Frostedkit already :3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3    Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Okay then. (:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3    Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3  Empty

Back to top Go down

Any SC she-cat willing to get her heart broken x3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: