Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All the Little Ones [Open]

Go down 
+2
deleted user
Reaper King
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

All the Little Ones [Open] Empty
PostSubject: All the Little Ones [Open]   All the Little Ones [Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Tatteredleaf hadn't imagined she would have had another litter. Espically seeing how Tigerspark died followed by two of three of her kits. Poor little Bonepaw only had her left, and she only had him. Well that was until recently. She had found another mate, and then shortly after some kits. Three new little ones, Chervilkit, Flintkit, and Bushkit. She loved all of her new kits dearly but she made sure that Bonepaw still had some love too.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: All the Little Ones [Open]   All the Little Ones [Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Flintkit yawned, blinking his eyes sleepily. “Good morning mum,” he rasped, shaking out his light-gray tabby fur. The tom lowered himself out of the nursery slowly, taking a seat beside his mother.

Flintkit’s ears twitched as he gazed around Thunderclan camp. He had yet to meet all his clanmates, but felt comfortable with his current living situation. All that was on Flintkit’s mind was sleeping, eating, and beating his siblings at mossball.

Mossball! The kit thought, his green eyes narrowing with a grin. Flintkit cocked his head as he shifted his gaze to Tatteredleaf. “I’m gonna go look for moss!” The tabby mewed to his mother, flicking his tail. The tom cast a sideways glance toward the nursery, wondering if Bushkit or Chervilkit would follow him.
Flintkit shook his head with a smile. They’ll catch up... He thought, bounding off to look for moss.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: All the Little Ones [Open]   All the Little Ones [Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 9:49 pm

As Flintkit stirred, Chervilkit was nudged away by his movements. Initially, she wanted to grumble at being torn from her warm and comforting sleep. But she found her eyes snapping open with excitement instead. Perhaps she would be able to leave the nursery today! The little, lithe tabby kit had longed to go out and see the rest of the world yet managed to hold back the complaints. Momma Tatteredleaf would let them out when it was time. As she quickly noticed Flintkit's absence, her paws trembled with excitement. She turned towards the light of day streaming into their den and let out a contented purr as it warmed her multicolored coat. Before exiting, she remembered that Bushkit was still behind and whirled around to bound back to her brother.

"Bushkit... Bushkit!" Chervilkit whispered urgently as she nudged him lightly with her nose, "Come on now, Bushkit! We're going outside!" Her bright green eyes glistened like the sun's golden rays. It was almost as dazzling a sight as they blazed with a pure excitement, one that only a young kit as herself could truly know. Having satisfied her sisterly debt to her kin, the miniature she-cat once again made her way towards the entrance. She caught just the end of Flintkit's words and her ear twitched. Moss? I know where to find that. Within moments, tiny claws had snagged the disheveled remains of their bedding and managed to transform a few of the dried tendrils into a ragged ball. With a light laugh, she tumbled through the front of the nursery and smacked the ball squarely into her brother's tail.

"I won this one, Flintkit!" She called, grinning up at Tatteredleaf as she padded towards her mother, prepared to snuggle up to her warm coat. Most cats saw the scars that marred her mother's body, but Chervilkit saw nothing of them. The kit saw her mother as the most beautiful cat in all the camp, or rather her limited knowledge of the clan. But, she was still the most beautiful cat. And clearly the best queen.

All the Little Ones [Open] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: All the Little Ones [Open]   All the Little Ones [Open] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:25 am

"Hi Tatteredleaf!" Scarletsong meowed. "I decided to pay you a visit. It must get quite boring, being stuck in the nursery all day and not being able to go out and hunt. I hope your new litter aren't giving you any problems." She smiled at the kits. "They're all so cute! I'm sure they'll grow up to be good strong warriors." Then suddenly an idea popped into her mind. "You've already got a ball, so do you want to play mossball with me?" She asked the kits.

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: All the Little Ones [Open]   All the Little Ones [Open] EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 11:06 am

Tatteredleaf nodded a greeting to Scarletsong. "Thanks for the visit I appreciate it. Being in the nursery is kind of my job these days so I don't mind." The scarred queen didn't feel like moving much if she could help it. "Keep an eye on them for me please. I will be out there as soon as Bushkit wakes up."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: All the Little Ones [Open]   All the Little Ones [Open] EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Bonepaw was still a bit sore from the fall on his hunting assessment, though most of the bruises and scratches caused by it were already assessed by the medicine cats. Between his jaws, hung the piece of prey that had caused him so much trouble, a bird with vibrant colored feathers. A good meal for his mother and pretty feathers for his little siblings to play with.

It had been so long since his father and littermates died, and even if he refused to accept or show it, since then he had been in constant grief for their loss. These small kits were like a new light on his life, something for him to try and fight for even if he had never liked the warrior path, a reason to smile and get out from his cozy nest every single day. Yes, he still had trouble swallowing the fact that Tatteredleaf had a new mate, but he tried to not think much about it.

He carefully and silently walked into the nursery, unsure if his family was awake or asleep and not wanting to disturb them should the first option be the right one. He relaxed when he realized it wasn’t the case, padding towards Tatteredleaf and placing the bird before her “I brought something, mom. For you and the kits” He purred softly with his usual smile as he took a very specific pose that hid the herb mixtures the medicine cats had insisted to put over the scratches he got, not wanting to worry her with something so small.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: All the Little Ones [Open]   All the Little Ones [Open] EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 2:21 pm

OOC: Sorry, this is so late

"I'm coming! Jeez, Chervilkit, be patient," Bushkit grumbled, still half asleep. Her mind not fully awake yet, she didn't process the fact that her siblings might be doing something fun without her. When she finally got around to opening her eyes, she gasped, realizing they were looking for moss to play with before she joined them. Really? First they wake her up and now this? This might give them a head start on becoming apprentices before her! While she loved her siblings, a lot of the time she would rather not have them there to compete with. Without competitors, she would always win. Anyways, Chervilkit had seemed to have won. Of course she did, having been the one to wake her up and then proceed to not wait for her. Realizing that Flintkit had bounded away, she decided to go help him, thinking that it may make Tatteredleaf impressed. That meant a sooner apprentice ceremony, hopefully. Chasing after her brother, she pounced on top of him, trying to seem playful so that he wouldn't be upset. After all, that would ruin her whole plan. "Chervilkit already found moss, silly. Now let's go play some mossball!" Doing her best to smile, she ran back over to her mother. An idea came to her after hearing Scarletsong and Bonepaw speak. Maybe she could impress the entire clan by beating her siblings at mossball in the middle of camp! That would be awesome! "Can we please go out into camp to play mossball? Please?"

All the Little Ones [Open] Signat10
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: All the Little Ones [Open]   All the Little Ones [Open] EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 3:27 pm

Flintkit skidded to a stop after something collided with his tail. "Hey!" The light gray tabby spun around toward the nursery entrance, a smile growing on his face after seeing his attacker. "There she is!" Flintkit mewed to his sister. "Chervilkit you're finally out of the nursery!"

The tom sat back on his haunches, watching his littermate snuggle into Tatteredleaf. His ears twitched as he thought back on the last moon, remembering how he'd snuck out of the nursery one night when Tatteredleaf was asleep. Flintkit had taken that night to explore most of Thunderclan camp. And now, on his second time out of the nursery, Flintkit wasn't quite as awestruck as his sister seemed to be. Although Thunderclan camp seems pretty great... The tabby thought.

The tom grinned, watching his sister, his paw twitching as it brushed across something green. Moss? Flintkit's smile grew wider. A mossball!
"Chervilkit you got this from the nursery didn't you?" His brow furrowed. "You mousebrain! That was our bedding! We're gonna freeze tonight!" Flintkit cuffed his sister over the ears playfully.
The tabby tom turned when a she-cat padded up to his mother, exchanging words. Flintkit's brow furrowed again, and he cocked his head.

Another cat padded up to Tatteredleaf, a bird in his jaws. He looked younger then the first she-cat, and Flintkit wondered if he was an apprentice. The tom dropped the bird at his mother's feet and Flintkit overheard his words. He called Tatteredleaf mom... Flintkit realized, casting a suprised glance at the young tom.

The kit padded up to the apprentice, a quizzical expression on his face. "Are we related?" Flintkit asked, sizing up the tom. "Who are y-" Flintkit's question was cut off when a bundle of fur tackled him to the ground.

"Mmpph! Hey!" The tabby tom got to his paws, ears flat. The kits' features softened when he saw Bushkit, finally out of the nursery. "You and Chervilkit both made it outside!" Flintkit shook out his fur, his whiskers twitching as he listened to his sister Bushkit talk about the mossball he had been assaulted with earlier. "Yes! Finally! Let's go play mossball! That's what I've been wanting to do all morning!" Then the tom's gaze shifted to the two new cats he didn't know. "But only once Tatteredleaf tells me who these cats are." Flintkit watched the unknown cats with curiosity, especially the young tom, He thinks Tatteredleaf is his mom...

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Little Ones [Open]   All the Little Ones [Open] Empty