Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Littlepaw for Windclan's God

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Littlepaw for Windclan's God Empty
PostSubject: Littlepaw for Windclan's God   Littlepaw for Windclan's God EmptySat 25 Aug 2018 - 19:54

Cat Name : Littlepaw

Clan : Windclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat : A medicine cat is to serve their clan, not as a hunter or fighter, but as a healer. They are to heal the wounded and care for the sick without bias. They shall help solve agreements and negotiate with other clans to keep the peace because blood is all too common on this site. They go to the moonstone every half-moon to confer with Starclan and consult with their leader about prophecies, visions, etc.

What you would do with this position : d e s t r o y  I shall help and support the clan in every way possible, heal the wounded, and make sure no one goes around killing everyone for the eighteenth time (but seriously guys, trim down the evil villains please the dead bodies are everywhere).

Why you think you deserve this position : It's been two years and I haven't had a special rank, I'm pretty active, Littlepaw is sweet and innocent and shall lead Windclan to glory! Littlepaw herself, being a very peaceful cat, was intended to spend a lot of time in the Medicine Cat's den because there she actually felt like she was of use, plus her crush Haypaw spent lots of time there because he was so sickly. (also Haypaw was in a thing with Goosepaw). When such an opportunity rises, Littlepaw would like it

hopefully she doesn't break any laws. If she does become MCA, I will probably either trash the idea of her and Clearpaw, or just make it a short teenage crush that doesn't result in anything much.

Recommendations :

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Littlepaw for Windclan's God Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down

Littlepaw for Windclan's God
Page 1 of 1