Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Sep 2018 - 11:49

It was almost too much to bear. "Featherheart... I like that... They treat me fine. I hope to become a warrior. Most of them have gotten used to me. I think they've accepted that I'm not dangerous. I'm not like Shade. Do any of our siblings live?" She paused and kneaded the soft grass beneath her paws. "I'm glad you went peacefully. What... What about the others?" She looked into her brother's eyes. It was unreal. At least they saw each other again.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 4:59

Featherheart purred softly, his ginger tail wrapped around her body to bring his little sister closer. There was nothing to fear in StarClan, yet his gaze held a tremendous sadness as he looked back down at her.
"They're gone." He said simply. "Most of them are with me in StarClan... there is one who is... not." He shook his head sadly, then took a deep breath as he forced himself to look towards the positive. Namely, Flamepaw was still alive. So close to earning her warrior name. He looked at her with the same softness he always had in camp.
"As unfortunate as that is... it means that you are more connected to RiverClan than ThunderClan. You need not worry about our health. I believe you'll be an excellent warrior, perhaps you'll even find a mate." He nudged her with a playful, teasing smirk on his face. "The hard part is over now. You've gained their trust."

Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 10:40

Flamepaw frowned. "So you're saying... one is in the Place of No Stars." she listened. "I see." She looked back up at Featherheart. "I'll make all of you proud. "

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 16:34

Featherheart smiled kindly at his sister. He pressed his forehead to hers briefly before he stood up and padded a step in front of her. His body shimmering in the starlight as he sensed their time together was ending.
"You already have Flamepaw. You do every day, just by doing your best." He nodded solemnly to her. "We will welcome you to StarClan when your time has come, but for now, keep doing your best. I love you, sister." He meowed softly as he tried hard not to show just how much it hurt to know that she had to leave. Their family torn apart once more, but for the better. It was for the best that one of them kept going.

Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 17:00

Flamepaw nodded. "I'll be the warrior my kin never could be. " her time was done, and Starclan faded back into nothingness.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: