Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 25 Aug 2018 - 16:41

Gathering up the tightly bound bundle in her small jaws, Fallowpaw headed off towards the apprentice's den. Her ginger tinted fur was bristled by the notion that, despite the amount of time that had passed, Shade was still out and about as he pleased. Treading through RiverClan's territory wouldn't be as difficult as the trek that would lead them the rest of the way to Highstones. The land was closely guarded, and with so many Warriors and Apprentices in the Clan, numbers wouldn't pose a problem. RiverClan was a threat- Shade knew that much. But that wouldn't keep the dark-colored former RiverClanner from the rest of the territories. She shuddered, scanning the expanse of the humid camp to seek out her familiar pelt. "Flamepaw!" As soon as she spotted the molly, she padded into her direction and set down the herbs. "It's a big day!" She used her front paw to push the herbs towards her- to which she'd added a good amount of honey to help with the taste- and presented the soft grin she'd begun to be recognized for. "Go on and eat up, we've got to hurry if we want to get to the Moonstone in time!"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 26 Aug 2018 - 16:38

Flamepaw turned her head to see Fallowpaw, the only medicine cat at the time. Oh, right! Her moonstone! "Ah, yes!" She swallowed the herbs quickly and shook out her fur. "Ahh, I'd hate having to get used to that. One time's enough in my opinion. Because... see, I did my Moonstone in Thunderclan a little more than a half-moon before I broke the Code." She spoke solemnly as she explained. She exchanged a look with the younger cat, knowing they were both thinking about Shade's attacks. She said a quick prayer to Starclan for safe travels. Maybe having Fallowpaw with her was good luck, hah.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 28 Aug 2018 - 21:55

The ginger splashed medicine cat apprentice nodded her head at Flamepaw's words, easily seeing her side of the matter. "It gets a lot easier to down them over time. When you've got no other choice, you start to realize that you've got to get used to it if you want to do your job correctly." Fallowpaw stated firmly, noting the remembrance of her former Clan. She couldn't say that she blamed the apprentice- It had been her home for her entire life until that time. The words broke the code' startled her, as she didn't think it'd be so easy for her to openly admit what she'd done- not that it was a bad thing. The fact that she was able to recognize her mistakes was fantastic- Being able to atone them was even better. "RiverClan is proud to have you, Flamepaw. Don't forget that." With a flick of her tail, she motioned towards the exit of the camp, hoping that the two of them could continue their conversation as they walked.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 29 Aug 2018 - 5:58

Somehow, that made Flamepaw feel better. Still, though... However good a warrior she was, she'd never replace Fawnsong. Besides, right now she was only an apprentice. "Thanks." Was all she(I) could think to say.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 29 Aug 2018 - 22:34

Weaving her way around the small streams that littered the beautiful territory, Fallowpaw made sure to keep her eyes concentrated on the shadows surrounding her. Every so often, she'd make sure she still heard the soft pawsteps of Flamepaw behind her. It was a comforting sound, assuring her that she was not alone. She appreciated it. Being alone in the middle of the forest... It was the last thing she wanted. She brushed away the shaky, uneasy feelings and traded them for a mask of courage. She slowed her pace a bit, now walking next to the much larger apprentice. Sooner rather than later, the two reached the River. She looked up to meet Flamepaw's eyes, trying to read them carefully.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 30 Aug 2018 - 10:57

Flamepaw walked in silence, looking around for any signs of rogues- specifically Shade. She felt big and powerful next to the less well-muscled and smaller Fallowpaw. But nobody could amount to Shade. He had no moral code. Eventually, the two she-cats reached the river. "Will we be using the Stepping-stones or will we swim?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 7:56

Fallowpaw tipped her head towards the rocks, ears flickering back and forth as she continued her concentration on the sounds around them. "Use the stones at first, but if you feel like you can't jump to the next one, don't chance it and swim across." When she received a nod of affirmation from Flamepaw, she started off by leaping onto the first stone, pinning her landing just right. She then jumped to the next and looked back at Flamepaw to be sure that she was able to jump to the stone behind her.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 8:13

Flamepaw took her own careful jumps. "If you can, then so can I." She paused to wait to go behind Fallowpaw, not wanting to land them both on the same stone. She couldn't help but think, if she had been Thunderclan, she might not have to do this. Scratch that, she wouldn't! She'd be a warrior!

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 21:00

When both she-cats were across, Fallowpaw nodded in the direction they would be traveling. "Almost to the Thunderpath." As they trekked through WindClan's territory, Fallowpaw made a mental note to talk to Flamepaw about her origins later on. The story was one that Fallowpaw knew well, especially so because Goldeneye is... Was her mentor. But she'd like to hear it from Flamepaw's side of the story. Soon, they approached the foul-smelling black top, and Fallowpaw placed her paws on the edge, as always. "I'm sure you already know this, but when I tell you to, I want you to run across as fast as you can." She concentrated on the vibrations of the path, and when she was sure that it was safe to pass, she made her call for Flamepaw to cross, following straight after the she-cat until both of them had reached the opposite side.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 14:13

Flamepaw watched their surroundings intently. Windclan had never liked Riverclan, and never will. There seemed to be a patrol in the distance, unbothered by them. Then came the Thunderpath. It was a scary place, black like the void and reeked of monsters. Flamepaw ran as fast as she could on Fallowpaw's signal, and had to catch her breath at the end. "I'm not... Exactly... A sprinter..." She huffed between pants.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 17:25

Fallowpaw sighed as her paws made contact with the soft ground on the other side, listening to Flamepaw's words. "Me neither. But I guess one builds good stamina after doing it on a daily basis, eh?" She looked the she-cat over to make sure she hadn't been battered in any way, slightly concerned by her huffing. She was sure it was nothing, but better safe than sorry, yes? As the pair of them headed towards Highstones, which was now in sight, Fallowpaw didn't make any attempts at small talk. She was far more concerned with keeping her eyes trained on the shadows, for- how ironically- Shade. A wave of relief washed over her when they finally reached the Mother Mouth, and she stopped and nodded towards it. "The tunnels inside are extremely dark, and narrow. It's very easy to get lost, as you already know. Just follow close behind me, you know the drill. Touch your nose to the stone when we get inside, and you'll be set." Then, she made her way inside with Flamepaw on her heels.

When they finally saw the light of the stone, Fallowpaw didn't hesitate to go ahead and settle next to the stone, quickly falling to a deep slumber and allowing Flamepaw to do the same.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 18:01

Flamepaw nodded and caught her breath as they walked the rest of the way. It never ceased to amaze her, the stone. She touched her nose to it and closed her eyes, waking in a whole different world.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2450

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 18:33

The vibrance of StarClan's territory was never any less wonderful. Gentle starlight lit up the forest floor in a soft pale glow. Lush bushes and trees lined a path well-trodden by warriors of all ages and ranks at one point or another. A mouse, glistening and white, ran past the paw of a flame coloured tom who padded towards a clearing. There the grass sloped down lazily, towards the glowing light of a cat just brought into the realm of the dead.

His dear sister. The one who still survived and carried on their family. The one who was taken away, and probably saved because of it. Featherheart's green eyes glistened with tears for a moment before he composed himself. By the time the light faded, he looked calm. A slightly sad smile on his muzzle.
"Flickerpaw... No... Flamepaw. Welcome back." He meowed solemnly. His green star-filled eyes looked over her form in quiet relief. She seemed well. RiverClan was doing good by her, and he could finally stop worrying. He could practically hear Grasswhisker reminding him of his duty now. "You look well, sister."

Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 21 Sep 2018 - 6:05

(this is pre-gathering)
Flamepaw knew that voice. She hadn't heard it in a long time. She turned her head and was stunned. "I... Featherpaw?" It was him. Her brother was... dead? What about her siblings? Her mother? "Y- You're dead." Saying it meant it was true. Had he died happy? In the heat of battle? Saving a clanmate? "Is anyone else d- dead...?" Her ears folded back, slight tears brought to her eyes. "Did you even become a warrior?" She asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2450

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 21 Sep 2018 - 11:39

Featherheart nodded solemnly at the question and the statement that followed. He padded towards her, settling down on the starry grass beside her while his eyes looked out over the field of StarClan in a calm, accepting manner.
"My warrior name is Featherheart. I had a mate, and kits whom I love... though only one kit remains." He sighed sadly as he thought about the various states he had seen his siblings come into the forest... most of them. "Most of our kin are with me. Though if it helps, it was peaceful for me." He explained, without giving too much detail on their siblings deaths... that would be too hard, he feared, for her to handle.

"I was sick, no Medicine Cat could help me." His head tipped slightly in regret. "I tried to see you... I wish I'd had the strength, I worried about you endlessly. Were you eating well? Getting along with any other cats?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey   Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Flamepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next