Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 21:19

Jaypaw could be spotted lazing around on one of the bottom branches of one of the tall, mighty Great Oaks, killing time by contemplating whether or not she'd return to camp without at least a small catch first. She'd snuck out to try and get away from the general hustle and bustle of camp, but only under the notation that she was going for a quick hunt. She licked her paw and drew it over her ear, looking up to the quickly fading colors of daylight. It was always the second prettiest time of day to her... Bested only by dawn, when she could hear the delighted birds chirping. She was generally not one for cheery, happy sightings, but it was one of the only things the she-cat felt that she could enjoy without something ruining it. The song of her namesake was the most satisfying sound of them all, to the large she-cat. The sweet call of the jaybird- irresistible.

Standing up slowly, she stretched out her stiff muscles. It was nearly time to be getting back to camp, and she'd decided that catching a bit of prey before returning might not be such a bad idea. Turning up empty handed would only delay her ceremony further, would it not?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyWed 22 Aug 2018 - 18:30

Darkpaw was chasing quickly after a hare, a mistiming on his behalf had caused the rodent to be able to get away, but his claws had caused a noticeable wound on one of its hind legs before it could get away, this being the only reason he was able to keep up with the usually faster prey. He had in part to blame himself. After falling ill and being stuck in the medicine den for several days, he now was overdue for his warrior ceremony and couldn’t help but want to prove he was indeed ready for it.

He thought hunting down such a rare find on his clan’s territory would both prove his ability as well as prove he was as good as the rabbit munchers across the gorge to hunt these…it never crossed his mind how different it would be to hunt down this kind of prey though.

He didn’t really notice when he arrived to Fourtrees on his chase, his quick pawsteps as well as those of the slowing down injured hare scaring away the birds that had been calmly singing their soft songs before, as well as most prey of the area. It was at that moment that with a final pounce, he managed to snag the hare by its neck and give the killing blow.

He was out of breath from the chase, but pride soon made itself present as he looked down at the piece of fresh-kill. If it wasn’t for the soft breeze carrying the scent of another cat to him, he wouldn’t had raised his gaze to realize that he wasn’t in RiverClan’s territory anymore, neither he was alone.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyWed 22 Aug 2018 - 22:00

Jaypaw's eyes flickered from the Great Rock, glancing down at the tom running after a hare below her. 'Oh come on.' She couldn't help herself as the words tumbled from her mouth. "Hey! You're running in the wrong direction, hare-brain!" Jaypaw's calico fur was fluffed up slightly as she stood on top of the branch, looking down on Darkpaw from her advantage in the trees. "I say hare-brain, but you don't look like a WindClanner to me." Her eyes found their way to the tom's paws, noting the webbing between each of his toes. "You're a RiverClanner, aren't you?" She busted out in a fake giggle fit, remaining in her place among the trees. "Wait until my friends catch wind of this!"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyThu 23 Aug 2018 - 22:37

Darkpaw’s ears raised as he heard the other cat’s voice. He just huffed a bit with the remarks of the other apprentice as he got up and cleaned the blood of the hare of his muzzles and claws “Wind of what? That a RiverClan cat can catch a hare just as well as WindClan cat? Bet it would only solidify our place as the best clan in the forest. It’s sad to think cats of other clans like you couldn’t catch a fish even if its handed to you when we are as good catching the kind of prey your clan supposedly specializes on” If glares could kill, Jaypaw would’ve dropped dead where he was at the time.

However, Darkpaw’s voice was so secure and proud. He was trying to grab the insult that had been thrown at him and return it tenfold. Not only because the other cat was for another clan, but because he was terrible at climbing and he wasn’t going to just let them know that by trying to chase after them and slash them across their muzzle to make them shut up like he would do if he was in any other place he could reach easily.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyFri 31 Aug 2018 - 15:58

"Pfttttttt! You think I'm from WindClan?! I think I'd rather claw out my own eyes." She kept her gaze trained on the tom below her. "Trust me, if I actually wanted to catch a fish, I would. I don't understand the appeal of them, honestly." She rolled her eyes at the tom's crude remark. "So, what do you say to us just skipping the formalities and getting straight into fighting, yeah?" Gracefully, she abandoned her place on the lowest branch of the tree and landed directly onto Darkpaw's back. "Speaking of lack of skill, why don't we talk about your inability to scale a tree?" She growled into his ear. Her claws were unsheathed and already digging into the apprentice's shoulders.

Jaypaw used Sky Drop, dealing -7 Damage and using -15 Stamina Points.

Jaypaw:
20/20 HP
65/80 SP

Darkpaw:
13/20 HP
80/80 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 12:24

Darkpaw let out an enraged hiss as the cat fell on him, knocking the air out of his lungs for a second. If they thought they were going to walk away with an easy win they were terribly wrong. Instead of replying with a snarky comment like he usually would do, the rage of having the first blow taken away from him pushed him to immediately counter by throwing him off be rearing on his hind paws and leaping on them before they could recover.

Darkpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Jaypaw, dealing 6 Damage and using 10 Stamina. Jaypaw is pinned for 2 turns

Jaypaw:
14/20 HP
65/80 SP

Darkpaw:
13/20 HP
70/80 SP

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Ink King on Mon 3 Sep 2018 - 12:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 12:24

The member 'Ink King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] Mistpe10
I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 14:24

Jaypaw was knocked off of her feet and onto her back by Darkpaw's moves, and before she knew it the toms claws were digging into her skin, a feeling that she didn't appreciate. Yet the she-cat was helpless, and any efforts that she made to escape would be practically useless. She wouldn't willingly admit this, though. She tried her best to use her hind legs t claw at Darkpaw, perhaps leaving a few minor scratches but not doing much in the way of actually getting the RiverClanner off.

Jaypaw is pinned.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 15:13

"Who lacks skills now?" He hissed in the SkyClanner's ear as he dug his claws on her back, she could've stolen the advantage of the first blow, but he was going to prove he was not a cat to mess with like this.

Darkpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Jaypaw, dealing 6 Damage and using 10 Stamina. Jaypaw is pinned for 1 turn.

Jaypaw:
8/20 HP
65/80 SP

Darkpaw:
13/20 HP
60/80 SP

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 15:36

"Who says I lack skill, you fish-brained heathen?" She bucked her hips back in another attempt to get the bulkier cat from off of her. Yet again, she failed. She wouldn't fail next time. "I suggest you get off of me before I make you." She growled, narrowing her eyes as she steadied herself for her next attempt.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 15:40

"Make me?! Yeah, sure. You're just as weak as the rest of your clan!" He dug his claws on his opponent's back, honestly starting to grow overconfient as they failed a second time to get free from his grasp.

Darkpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Jaypaw, dealing 6 Damage and using 10 Stamina.

Jaypaw:
2/20 HP
65/80 SP

Darkpaw:
13/20 HP
50/80 SP

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 15:48

"If my Clan and I are so weak, then how could I do this?" With those words, she bucked her hips and used her powerful back legs to shove him off, sending him flying several tail-lengths in front of her. His attacks had left her weak, so she'd have to be careful with her next moves if she wanted to win this fight. Thinking over her options quickly, she ran towards the still shell-shocked tom and bowled into his side, sending both of them tumbling over. The smaller she-cat, however, was able to scramble up and onto his back before he even had a second to react. Her claws dug deep into his shoulders, and she felt warm blood beginning to trickle from the wounds.

Jaypaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing -6 damage and using -10 Stamina Points. Darkpaw is Pinned for 2 turns.

Jaypaw:
2/20 HP
55/80 SP

Darkpaw:
7/20 HP
50/80 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on Mon 3 Sep 2018 - 15:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 15:48

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] Mistpe10
I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyWed 12 Sep 2018 - 19:20

Darkpaw was so caught up in his early celebration that he couldn't see his rival getting free from his grasp, falling on the ground rather unceremoniously as he was thrown off and quickly pinned down "Tch, just good luck, that's all!"

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] EmptyWed 12 Sep 2018 - 20:43

"No, you fool." Jaypaw dug her claws into his shoulders, tearing through muscle with her sharpened claws. "Luck was what you had when you so stupidly attacked me just moments ago." Her grip tightened as she hissed into Darkpaw's ears. "I've got skill, something you seriously lack."

Jaypaw continued to use Leap-and-Hold, dealing -6 damage and using -10 Stamina Points. Darkpaw is pinned for 1 turn.

Jaypaw:
2/20 HP
45/80 SP

Darkpaw:
1/20 HP
50/80 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: