Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post! ;)
The river is frozen, the cold sucks the air from your lungs. How long will you last before the ice creeps into your heart?
Three slots over five? Staff are asking for your opinion on the potential sitewide change that's upcoming. What do YOU think?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smiling Advocate Ink

Smiling Advocate Ink

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardshine, {H}Hawkstrike, {N}Nightheart, {Bn}Bonepaw, {S}Streampaw
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2105
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Queen, {B} ThunderClan/Senior Warrior, {H} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {N} WindClan/Senior Warrior, {Bn} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {S} ThunderClan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 pm

Darkpaw hissed at the Skyclanner as he tried to use the last of his strength to get free from their grasp. He couldn’t believe…he refused to believe, that he would be defeated in a fight “I attacked you? Who jumped off the tree and started this?” He was attacked first…right? He could use that as a getaway from this, maybe. Yes, if he lost it was only because his rival’s positon was advantageous when the fight started, not because he was any less skilled.

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Maple

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{Sil}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, Fennelkit {Fn}, Jaypaw {Ja}, Fallowpaw {Fa}, Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2443
Clan/Rank : Windclan Senior Warrior{G}, Shadowclan Senior Warrior{B}, Thunderclan Senior Warrior{D}, RiverClan Kit {Fn}, WindClan Elder{Sil}, RiverClan Medicine Cat Apprentice {Fa}, SkyClan Warrior {Sw}, WindClan Experienced Warrior {Br}, Standard Rogue {Fe}, SkyClan 'Paw {Ja}

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]   Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:55 pm

"You mousebrain." Jaypaw's final remark came out as a shrill hiss, leaving her maw which was positioned right by the tom's ear. She brought her front paw forward, and brought an unsheathed claw across his nose before using her powerful back legs to kick and tear at the flesh on his back. And then... Darkpaw collapsed. She had done it! This fight was hers. She spat directly in the apprentice's face after leaping from his heaving side, making eye contact with him. Her deep green eyes reflected nothing short of malice and hatred. "Don't you ever dare to mess with SkyClan again." Then, the fluffy she-cat darted off to the side, leaving him lying at Fourtrees to fend for himself.

Jaypaw finished using Leap-and-Hold, dealing -6 damage and using -10 Stamina Points. Darkpaw is Knocked Out.

Jaypaw:
2/20 HP
35/80 SP

Darkpaw:
K.O.

RiverClan MCA  ♛  Site Moderator  ♛  WCC's Resident Witch
|Dustcloud|Fallowpaw|Ivypaw|Specklekit|Sparrowkit|

|Blazeflight|Silentstrike|Gustpuddle|
Back to top Go down

I Don't Bite... Sometimes. [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum