Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WINDKIT IS DEAD!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

WINDKIT IS DEAD! - Page 5 Empty
PostWINDKIT IS DEAD!

Saturday, October 23, 2010, Windkit has died in a car crash due to a drunken driver. She died right there, in the car. She was my cousin. Her name was Sammi. And now she's gone. I am so overwhelmed with sadness, that i cannot wright anymore. RIP Sammi.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

WINDKIT IS DEAD! - Page 5 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

WINDKIT IS DEAD! :: Comments

Thistle (Angel)
Re: WINDKIT IS DEAD!
Post Sat 18 Dec 2010 - 1:58 by Thistle (Angel)
Well, this is so sad. Sammi is such a nice name. R.I.P. I don't know what it is like, but it must be painful. My uncle died before I was born, but since I never met him I don't know what it is like for someone you are truly close to to die. All those poems are so touching-I was so sad when I was reading the comments.

P.S. I think Leo should be able to say what he really thinks.
Holly
Post Sat 18 Dec 2010 - 3:28 by Holly (Online)
Awwwwwww..........I have a song & some quotes(i can only take credit for the song):
"The spirits of the deceased live on in the hearts of the living"
"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"
Reaching StarClan
We’re trying to reach the sky, to pass the horizon, but all we see is a wall, an invisible barrier, we are together, trying to reach the sky, past the horizon into the stars, and there among Silverpelt we will hunt happily, waiting to leave, to return to the earth, with our family, and our friends, if we wish upon a star, even if we live & walk among them, if we wish hard enough our wish can come true, we will sit here and wait for that happy day, when we fly together, past the horizon, into the stars, there among Silverpelt we will hunt, and find peace in the stars, making a wish at dusk, waiting for it to come true at dawn, we will never be forgotten, our spirit lives on in our friends and family, we will find peace, here in the stars, here among Silverpelt, we will happily hunt, making wishes at dusk, waiting for them to come true at dawn, never forgotten, our spirits live on, we will find peace, and sleep in the stars, sleeping from dusk, waking at dawn, we will hunt happily among the stars, and spirits live on...
Sleepy
Post Sat 18 Dec 2010 - 12:00 by Sleepy
Angel.Kit on the treetop wrote:
Well, this is so sad. Sammi is such a nice name. R.I.P. I don't know what it is like, but it must be painful. My uncle died before I was born, but since I never met him I don't know what it is like for someone you are truly close to to die. All those poems are so touching-I was so sad when I was reading the comments.

P.S. I think Leo should be able to say what he really thinks.

1. Leo is a girl ._.
2. This is kind of a sensitive moment, we dont want another arguement.

And maybe we should let this topic be....
Echokit
Post Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 12:31 by Echokit
O_O Aww, stupid driver! Don't talk about her like she doesn't exist though. I'm sure she's watching you and wants you to feel better ^^ She would never deserve something like this and niether do you. Why would that person do that!
Ebby
Post Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 12:48 by Ebby
And we should also stop posting here... ahem. Since this topic was made last year.
R.I.P.
Karkitty
Post Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 14:10 by Karkitty
I'm sorry for your lose. She was so.... Well I didn't know her, but I bet she was nice. But whats with all the car crash deaths. TO MANY DRUNKIES!! Police need to do their job better. DX I'm so so so so sorry!
Jay
Post Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 14:55 by Jay
...Beech. Look at the date. >>
Karkitty
Post Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 17:46 by Karkitty
O.O Sorry bout that
Dusky
Post Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:25 by Dusky
Hawk, my prayers are with you.