Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

oh my goooooood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

oh my goooooood Empty
PostSubject: oh my goooooood   oh my goooooood EmptyThu 19 Jul 2018 - 21:32

first
oh my goooooood Wildwood-post-2
of all
oh my goooooood Wildwood-post-3
the ART
oh my goooooood Wildwood3_LRG._V154752940_

Second of all
wow

I highly recommend the book Wildwood (as well as the books that come after, Under Wildwood and the Wildwood Imperium) for anyone who's looking for a good fantasy summer series. When I first saw these books at the library I was expecting an edgy, twilight-esque story written in a hurry.
boy was I wrong
What I found instead was an amazing story with an excellent plot and captivating subplots that keep the story going without feeling too rushed. The characters are well-rounded, imperfect and lifelike, and the setting is incredibly detailed and consistent, which paints a very easy-to-follow and vivid journey. It's also incredibly well-written, with a nice vocabulary that is easy to read but isn't immature. The structure of the book is great from a writer's point of view, and it's easy to see that the author, Colin Meloy (also the singer for a super rad band called the Decemberists), put an incredible amount of time and effort to make sure the story he wrote stayed true to the plot, setting, and characters. 10/10 would recommend u should check it out.

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

oh my goooooood Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh my goooooood   oh my goooooood EmptyThu 19 Jul 2018 - 23:46

oooooh thanks for the tip! I personally read books way to fast so the more the merrier! Question do you think that it could be an ebook to?

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down

oh my goooooood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Book Suggestions-
Jump to: