Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] Empty
PostSubject: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 10:22 am

OOC: Sorry this is super late.

IC:
As the sun began to shine brightly in ThunderClan's Camp and the moon settled into the ground, Mistywater made her way outside. It was obviously a warm day, and getting sun on her pelt always got her into a good mood, although she never was really in a bad one. Swiftheart's passing was something Mistywater was still not done with, even if it had happened so long back. She missed him, but she found ways the cope. Mistywater often was able to let things go but just couldn't on this situation. But, not all was totally bad...

Mistywater had recently returned to ThunderClan after having getting captured by a two-leg. The best part was she finally got to see her daughter again, and her family. She always was able to have Dustcloud by her side, although she still likes to call her Maplecloud, even if its was an old name. Change was happening for Mistywater and quick, she didn't know what to do, although today felt lucky and almost...life-changing.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 2:52 am

Newttongue's head lifted from his place in the clearing. He had sat vigil for Wildfire despite the fool's actions. She had still been his mate. He loved her and she gave him a family. His efforts to keep her from killing another cat had apparently been all for nothing and now here he sat, mourning a murderous brute. That's what Wildfire would be remembered as. Foolish, violent... putting her clan at risk by attempting to attack the clan that had proven itself capable of making a clan suffer. The tom straightened out his legs as he stood up, not planning on going to their nest.... his nest now. Her fur had always been littered into the nest. It wasn't short and thick like his own. It was... it had been long and tufted like the fires she was named after. He had always found it beautiful. "Ah, I've failed again, Thistlepaw. Perhaps I'm not as astute as you had hoped. I'm trying my best, I won't give up." He meowed softly, looking up at the sky with a pained look. Oh well. He wasn't going to sulk around forever. He had to move on for the sake of his clan. For his father, his son, all of his family. Spotting Mistywater, he flicked his tail. He knew very little about her. All he really knew was that she had been taken by twolegs just as he had. He might as well start there. Besides, she seemed interesting. Older, sure. That just meant he had a challenge to keep up with her wit. He hoped a good jest would fix his mood. "The air's a whole lot better here than in the twolegplace, hm? How's ThunderClan fairing you?" Try as he might, his voice didn't have that cheerful edge to it. He usually sounded as if he were about to give the best punchline ever but now it seemed like he had been crying the whole night. Who's to say he hadn't been? He wasn't going to clarify.

The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 3:37 pm

OOC: The service where I am right now sucks so sorry if this is later than expected :’)

Mistywater smiled, noting the toms friendly actions dispite what Mistywater had heard what the Tom was going through. Although, the senior warrior did understand what had happened, it was almost the same for her. Losing a mate was tough, even when they’re in a different clan. Swiftheart was very missed, but being older, Mistywater knew she had to move on. Just recently, she had adopted a kit, it was time to get over her mates overwhelming death, even if it was hard to stop mourning. Not to say she didn’t cry when she had heard the news, no, she cried quite hard, it had come from their daughter’s mouth of all places to hear it from. Yes, Mistywater knew that mourning wasn’t fun, but she knew she could help the Tom if anything were to happen. But instead of bringing up another question, she decided she’d hide her thoughts and store them for later. She’d have to answer the words the Tom had spoke, it would be quite rude to ignore it. “I like to think that being here in the wild is better.” She said, trying to loosen her words instead of sounding stuck up and grumpy. “As much as it’s been hard for me lately since my return, I know I still must survive through that toughness to provide for my clan.” She mewed, looking at the Tom with hopeful eyes, “My time for death must be soon, I need to give my clan all of my strength, along with my sweet Darling, Dewpaw.” She smiled, “I think I can get to her, though. She’s a tough nut but I know how to get her used to me, being adopted isn’t easy. But being a mother of large litters helps.” Mistywater laughed, she missed life with young kits pulling on her fur. She missed her old life, but the life she had now was more important since she was in the moment. When she’s dead, she can’t change anything. Only watch from afar and see what her generations have passed.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:19 pm

The tom chuckled. "Ah, I can relate quite a bit. My son is practically made of brambles he's so prickly and I was adopted by Leoparstar as a kit. I took a moon or so to get used to the change but, I was grateful to have a family and a large one at that. A few moons ago, I was taken by twolegs and by the time I returned, my son had already become an apprentice of Mapleleaf. I was rather frustrated to have missed his kithood. ThunderClan has seen better days but, it's gone through some of it's worst while you were gone. This is paradise in comparison to the warring time we went through in Leafbare." A pang of sadness flickered in his eyes as he thought of how he'd met Wildfire. She'd annoyed him to no end as a kit but it was fun to poke fun at her and her brash, aggressive nature. It was innocent aggression then. StarClan, he missed her. "The name's Newttongue, by the way. If you haven't heard it from the recent... events." His gaze flickered to the bloodstained ground near the camp entrance where Wildfire had been.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Mistywater nodded, "I'm Mistywater, in case you haven't heard." The older she smiled, "I must agree with you, ThunderClan's ways always change, although everything in the end is always the same." Mistywater said, looking up at the sky. It had been a beautiful day so far, the sun wasn't too hot for it being almost the end of newleaf. The senior warrior began to notice the way the tom looked at the entrance of ThunderClan's camp. He seemed to...study it, but with a deep sadness that Mistywater knew he may never let go. Deep down, Mistywater had known what happened to Newttounge and his previous mate. And while she didn't know the whole story, she knew how he felt. Swiftheart was her love, he cared for Mistywater in ways she never saw the deceased tom doing when they first meant. It was only a matter of time before she got to see him again, she couldn't wait. And while Mistywater could almost never see herself with another mate again, she knew that there was something with Newttounge and her that sparked and made a future that would hold close to the senior warriors heart soon. Mistywater tried to leave that feeling be, she almost felt like she was betraying Swiftheart by replacing him if that ever were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 3:41 pm

"It's comforting, isn't it? Knowing that ThunderClan will always have something familiar about it, though, I feel that way less and less every moon." The tom mustered up a smile to return to the she-cat though it was pained. The tom ducked his head, grooming his chest fur for a moment and giving the she-cat a once-over. She seemed rather healthy, why would she be expecting her death to come so soon? "You mentioned you had a daughter, do you have a mate?" The tom asked. The she-cat certainly was charming, something he valued more than looks though she was beautiful as well. That was none of his business. Besides, he had sat vigil for his mate last night. He wasn't going to be stable enough for that again.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Mistywater began to speak, spitting out the start of her sentence but just couldn't continue much farther. She sighed, looking down at the ground that she had found herself pawing at. She had done this when she was younger, she remembered. Whenever she had grown nervous or somewhat scared, she would begin to move around the dirt she was on. "I had a mate..." she began. It was hard to speak of Swiftheart, she always thought of him but was never strong enough to say his name out loud, fearing something, but she couldn't tell what. "His name was Swiftheart, a member of WindClan." She mustered out, but of course it wasn't as strong as she had hoped. And while she was ashamed of having a WindClan cat as a mate, she knew she didn't regret one second of seeing Swiftheart, even if it meant that the two were breaking StarClans rules. Mistywater began to close her eyes, re-imagining the setting she had met Swiftheart in. "We spent a long time together...talking..." She laughed to herself, "He was a gem." The senior warriors face turned dark, "But then I went missing, my kits had grown into warriors and I left them." Mistywater sighed, "I came back and my daughter told me that Swiftheart had passed..."
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 4:30 pm

"Oh, StarClan, I'm so sorry..." Newttongue meowed, straightened up, scolding himself for being so reckless. The tom sighed, and looked away for a moment. "Well, I suppose I should share my loss as well. It isn't fair for you to go through that alone. My mate had always been a troublemaker, violent, brash... Jaystar came to our camp demanding she and her mother answer to their crime of murder but she..." He shut his eyes. "She wanted revenge. RiverClan had taken her sister prisoner for life. She... she tried to kill him and was torn apart so easily." The tom let out a chuckle at his own stupidity. "Y'know, she never said she loved me the whole time we were together. Somehow I still loved her despite that but... She hit our son. I can forgive a lot of things she did but, not that. Not ever." The tom looked over at Mistywater. "I suppose misery loves company, hm? I hope Swiftheart's loss hasn't hurt to beyond repair. Wildfire's was extremely recent so I'm not sure I can achieve that."

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 5:21 pm

Mistywater nodded, "Misery seems to like the two of us." Mistywater smiled tiredly, "But I know we all go through our tough times. Even if you die young, it's still always hard. Life never goes easy." The she mewed and sudden remember why she had felt that connection with this young tom. It had been because they were so similar, so broken and hurt that they acted so casual with each other. Mistywater imagined a life with Swiftheart still, but now that was faded. She was somewhat glad that he was gone now, for she wouldn't have met Newttounge if it weren't for his passing. Suddenly, Mistywater felt as if Swiftheart we're trying to give her company. And that vision she had of herself never having a mate again had soon vanished. This tom and her really did click, but she felt like it was too early in their meeting to say something too sweet and thoughtful. All of this thinking had changed her mood, she knew that it was noticeable as well. The senior warrior felt almost, nervous. Which never really did happen nowadays. She could feel her face heat up with a weird sort of...embarrassment. Now she couldn't help but say something she usually wouldn't to an almost complete stranger. "I know you're hurting, Newttounge. If you ever need anything from me, you know I'll be here, right?" she mewed. But she felt like her saying that was wrong, she didn't know this tom one bit. But she did at the same time. She felt herself growing hot again, but tried to stay calm. It had felt like Mistywater had known this tom for a long time, but she had only known him for a few moments. Why did she feel this way?
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:19 pm

"I've never been one to feel vulnerable. I think having you in my corner will be just fine." In truth, he wasn't sure how to do this. He never felt vulnerable like this before. He felt awful mourning a murderer. He felt like a coward for failing to keep Thistlepaw's family alive or his own. They were slipping through his claws like sand. Everyday he woke wondering who they'd bury that day, who's body would they drag in that evening, who would they mourn that night? How many blows could they take? Though he would never tell his anxieties ro a stranger, he wanted to. What would Leopardstar do if he did something stupid and died or he if Rainpaw, Mosskit or Vinekit? He used to skirt this line so easily, never get attached. But he had wasted so much time that way and now he grieved what could have been if he was a decent son. Realizing he had stayed silent while in his thoughts, he cleared his throat and gave an easy going smile, slowly gaining enough wit to fake his emotions correctly. "I think misery picked good company this time around, hm? Now, how about a little hunt? You can pick where we go. Though everything was burned down and grown back, the territory is more or less the same."

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Mistywater nodded, "That would be nice, Newttounge." Mistywater mewed in delight. His comment on what Mistywater had said had made the she feel the slightest bit better, knowing that this Newttounge seemed like a great tom, one she could go on a simple hunt with and talk to. The she didn't want to get too comfortable with the male and tell him a little too much again, so she decided to would take the conversation a little slower this time.

OOC: It's a little shorter, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:21 pm

"What's your favorite kind of prey, Mistywater? I'm always happy to find a magpie or a pheasant. They may be bony, but, the feathers are far more of a motivation. Besides, pheasant feathers make great gifts for kits in the nursery." He meowed as he led them out into the territory, the light dappling his black pelt from the canopies. Songbirds in the trees were singing idly and the newly raised birds were clustering the branches above with their parents. A flash of red from a cardinal flitted through the trees and something was rustling in the leaf-litter. The whole forest seemed alive and bustling and gave him the energy to carry on.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Mistywater shrugged, “Being a She-Cat that’s only had one mate, you’d expect me to pick a certain kind of animal.” The she laughed, beginning to move along with Newttounge in the forest, “But I’m not too picky, so animal animal will due. Of course, nothing you wouldn’t expect me to enjoy.” Mistywater winked, looking around at the green life that was surrounding them. It took her breath away, she had to say something to Newttounge about how he beauty in the forest never seemed to end. “For it being a time of regrowth and darkness, the forest seems quite joyful. Around every tree you’ll find chirping birds.” The she-cat said, her eyes gleaming with the beautiful green structure around her. The scene was perfect, a breath-taking day where two cats meet and seemingly connect instantly. It was a lot for the older she, but she couldn’t help but smile like she did when she was younger. Reliving her younger days was something that seemed very healthy for the warrior, for it gave her a joy she hadn’t sparked in moons.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 2:58 am

The tom gave her an amused look as she winked at him and flicked her nose with his tail. The ground beneath his feet felt springier than usual even with the peat and plush moss being a regular thing now. "Quite a beautiful sight, isn't it? You know, I barely ever find a cat that is even paying attention to the way the forest looks other than to find prey. Just you, and my apprentice, Snowpaw." He shook his head and smiled at the thought of the bright-eyed she-cat. "She wanted to 'hunt' blackberries on our first outing. Then, she helped me fight off an owl." The black tom looked up at the sky with his rounded eyes warily at the thought. His fear of large birds never did go away after Birchheart nearly crippled herself to save him and he nearly had his throat ripped by that eagle. He hoped the same wasn't to be said for Snowpaw. He lifted his tail as a sign for the two to stop and quiet down before slipping into the cover of roots and ferns, tracking the scent of mouse or vole.

The moment Newttongue had broken the mouse's back with his jaws, he felt a rush of air against his back and saw a blur of feathers as an eagle dove down, striking Mistywater directly on the head to daze her. It's eyes were wild and it let out a screech as it broke the skin.

An eagle appeared! Eagle used Swoop on Mistywater. -20 Hp and SP.

Eagle
60/60 HP
180/200

Newttongue

60/60 HP
200/200 SP

Mistywater

80/100 HP
280/280 SP

Last edited by Kent Mansley on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 2:58 am

The member 'Kent Mansley' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] Mistpe10
The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]   The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newt & The Mist [[Closed For Kent]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: