Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 12:31

Waspkit wondered slowly out of The Nursery. He began to look around, hoping to find some kit or cat that would hang out with him. Though, no luck was found for the small kit who had only been born a day or so ago. He sighed, though remained cocky to find someone to play with. Although being big-headed was something to not be proud of, Waspkit remained himself. First impressions weren't as important to him and he knew that only honest kits would remain his friends if he showed his true personality.

Moments pasted as the tom grew more and more impatient. He was aware that he did seem to tower over most kits, which he thought intimidated many. Although he was slightly below his father, but that wouldn't last too long, seeing as most cats were taller than his dad at only a couple moons old.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 12:59

Full of energy, a bouncy Beekit plunged out of the nursery for her first steps outside. Eyes barely open and still shifting from their clear blue to an almond-brown, she halted a little way in front of her brother, basking in the glowing sunlight. Somehow, she was nervous of going forward, yet itching with the desire to see what lay beyond. Camp was bustling, and everything seemed to just be waiting for her out there. She paced forward, then bounced back, took another tentative step forward and then shrunk next to Waspkit, giggling and seemingly restless.

"Look at all this, bwother!" the little tabby mewed, beaming up at him.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 13:21

Waspkit looked at Beekit, his eyes showing enthusiasm "Right! I can't believe father is able to manage this place, its probably quite busy!" Waspkit mewed, "I bet I could follow father's paw steps and grow up to be just like him!" Waspkit said in a determined tone, his chest puffed out and long legs stretched high. "And you could be just like Mother, smart and gentle!" He purred as he playfully nudged his younger sister. "We'd had to work for it, though." he frowned, "But we're a great team together, Beekit!" he reassured her, seeing as she might think they wouldn't get to a successful point in their lives. Although, he had to give her the downside to somethings. He always tried to be nice to his younger sister, but his real personality was still in him. He hadn't been lying about the 'we make a good team' part since he liked keeping a strong and friendly relationship with him sister.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 13:26

Still bouncing up and down, the little she-kit stuck her tongue out and narrowed her eyes up at her much larger brother. "Nu-uh! I'm gonna be Beestar! And you'll be one of the queens!" the tabby proclaimed, bumping into Waspkit's side and immediately recoiling. He was much tougher than she anticipated. Still, she didn't give in, circling around him and showing off her small, pointed canines. "If you want to be anything else, you'll have to fight me for it!" Beekit mewed, prodding at the ground and lashing her thin tail.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 13:43

Waspkit determinedly huffed and chuckled "Well, I'm quite reliable in that sense!" he mewed as he tackled his little sister, tugging on her ear lightly. As he lightly batted at his sisters flailing paws, he jumped up, circling her and readying to attack once more. "I Waspstar am clearly superior than you, kit!" he taunted as he flicked his tail, baring his teeth playfully. "You now must obey my rules, queen!" he chuckled as he helped his little sister up to her paws "I think its clear who's the winner!" the tom pronounced in a heavily evil, yet playful, tone, "Waspstar!" he laughed, "Unless you want to try again..." he looked at Beekit with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 14:25

Pushed down, the ginger tabby scoffed and got up, rolling her eyes the entire time his brother proclaimed his victory. "Fine!" the kit responded, rather loudly and with no trace of defeat in her voice. She didn't want to display herself so weak to her other Clanmates, of course. Beekit paused, looked up at Waspstar, then smiled, warmth radiating from her face. "Fine... but I'll be youw deputy! I'm not a silly queen!" she squealed, mimicking his battle stance and grinning. "Together we will wule the fowest, deal?" the kit offered, puffing her chest.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 15:14

Waspkit scoffed "You'll have to prove you're strong enough!" The tom said, "I will hide some moss and you have to go find it!" He mewed. "That's more fun than making a deal." The tom winked at his little sister, hoping for a simple response, "So?"

OOC: sorry its short :/
Back to top Go down
Kiname

Kiname

Characters : Laurelpaw [L], Sleetkit [S], and Sagekit [A]
Clan/Rank : [L]: Skyclan Apprentice [S]: Thunderclan Unborn Kit [A]: Riverclan Unborn Kit
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 23:30

Laurelkit stirred in her nest, awoken by the loud sounds of kits playing outside. The little brown kit squinted her eyes and grumbled something sourly. What were they making all that noise for while she was trying to sleep? Laurelkit laid her head back down to rest a bit more, but instead of falling back asleep like she intended, she only grew more awake with each passing heartbeat. Eventually she couldn't take it anymore. Laurelkit developed a sense of dread at having to come face to face with the kits, but she rose out of her nest and slowly made her way out of the nursery. Unfortunately for her, she currently wanted out of the crowded nursery just slightly more than she wanted to avoid other cats. Closing her eyes, Laurelkit made the jump into the harsh sunlight. Once her eyes had adjusted to the sudden change of light levels, the small kit surveyed her surroundings. Just mere tail-lengths away were Waspkit and Beekit, litter-mates who had been born no more than a few days after Laurelkit. Laurelkit turned to quickly pad away, but it was too late for her entrance to go unnoticed.

Click to See My Characters

Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] The_ki10

Laurelpaw - Sleetkit - Sagekit
   #669999 - #003399 - #cc3399

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 7:13

Waspkit could now scent a new kit around Beekit and himself, a kit that was just slightly older in age and  had seemed to be nervous. So, he spun around, noticing the kit going back to the entrance of The Nursery, which was clearly where Laurelkit had come from. He turned around, waving his tail in a sense that told Beekit he'd be right back. Because Waspkit was so social, he often spoke to cats easily and didn't have to worry about what they thought. "Are you Laurelkit?" he asked, catching up to the kit as he trotted to stop her in her tracks. She seems like she could use some time outside, perhaps play with Beekit and I. Although I wouldn't be doing it for me, Beekit would love this new she to play with!

Last edited by Thinny Thin-Thin on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 19:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 19:17

Swankit remained in the Nursery as her siblings went out to play. She preferred to stay with her mother anyway. She kept it a secret from them, but her eyesight wasn't as good as it should be. She had yet to consult her family about it; she knew she should tell them, but there was something keeping her from doing it. Maybe the fear of being judged? But, why would her family judge her? The gray and white kitten shifted so her paws were tucked underneath her and tail wrapped around her body. Letting out a gentle purr, she closed her eyes and let herself doze off a little. 

Her resting was soon disturbed by another commotion, though. Swankit's ears twitched at the voice of her brother, and she opened her eyes to see what was going on. A pang of disappointment entered the kit's heart as she could barely even make out the two figures. Feeling hopeless, she curled up and buried her nose in her tail, sighing to herself.

Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] Tenor Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] Original Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 12:53

A wave of relief washed over the small kit when the game of seeking was abandoned and a new kit made her entrance within their group. Following Waspkit, the ginger tabby rushed over towards Laurelkit, grinning as she sped past her before tumbling back, plopping herself down on her hindquarters. Beekit nosed their new play-mate, twitching the tip of her tail. She smelled friendly. Her shortly-spanned attention was quickly diverted away when something else caught her eye. A head poking out. Swankit!

Rushing once again, proving her agility, the she-kit hopped at the entrance of the nursery, stopping herself right up front and bowing down, beckoning her sister to play. "Come on, sis! You can help me overthwow our bwother and take over the Clan!" she squealed.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Kiname

Kiname

Characters : Laurelpaw [L], Sleetkit [S], and Sagekit [A]
Clan/Rank : [L]: Skyclan Apprentice [S]: Thunderclan Unborn Kit [A]: Riverclan Unborn Kit
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 21:34

Just when Laurelkit began to think she had gotten away safely, the pattering of footsteps drawing closer stopped her in her tracks. She spun around to come face to face with Waspkit. "I-I am..." the she-kit stuttered, unprepared for this sudden confrontation. "And you're Wa-" she never got the chance to finish, for a sudden rush of fur overtook her. Laurelkit felt something soft prod her and she instead of responding, she just stared wide eyed at the kit who had seemed to suddenly materialize in front of her. Who were these kits? And why were they so... annoying? Laurelkit hardly had the chance look the orange tabby over before she was rushing off again. Turning to Waspkit, she muttered, "Does she always do that...?"

Click to See My Characters

Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] The_ki10

Laurelpaw - Sleetkit - Sagekit
   #669999 - #003399 - #cc3399

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptyWed 11 Jul 2018 - 10:04

Swankit squeaked in surprise as Beekit entered her weak field of vision, still being a mere blob, but enough for her to recognize her as her sister. She listened to her proposition and her fur immediately bristled at the thought of joining the playing siblings. When they realized something was incredibly wrong with her, they might just kick her out of the group. Swankit shifted uneasily, looking down at her paws, "O-Oh...I don't think I should, Beekit. You and Waspkit continue having fun, I'll just be over here. Where I'm safe. In the Nursery." She couldn't help but tense the slightest as she waited for her sister's response. She hoped she hadn't offended her; if it made her upset, she didn't know what she'd do with herself.. 

"You could join, even for a little while, just to make her happy again," Swankit squeaked at her own thoughts, wrapping her tail tightly around herself, "I-I mean, just for a little while, Swankit! A little time of fun won't go that badly, just...keep her problems to yourself and we should be okay." Her own words of encouragement helped her relax a little, but she was still stiff as she waited for Beekit to speak. 

Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] Tenor Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] Original Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptyThu 12 Jul 2018 - 13:21

Waspkit laughed, "What? Beekit? She's always like that, almost like a storm when it comes to playing. She likes to involve everyone, sweeping them into everything." He smiled as he looked at his younger sister interacting with the youngest of the bunch, Swankit. "But I love her, I'm especially nice to her, being she doesn't really got anyone else. Swankit doesn't enjoy playing with us, always stays near The Nursery where she seems to stay most comfortable..." Waspkit back at Laurelkit, a charming smile appearing, "Other than that, you may be just seeing things."
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] EmptyThu 12 Jul 2018 - 13:28

Frowning, the little tabby inspected her sister, nosing her up and down with a pout on her young face. For one, she could never wrap her head around Swankit's desire to stay inside. She wasn't safer, she was just missing all the fun! Fussy as always, the she-kit began prodding her sister out of the nest, rather than speaking to her, pushing her from behind. Small as she was, Beekit wasn't lacking strength, even if she didn't compare to her brother. "Come on, you lazy... furball!" she groaned, shoving her little sister mercilessly, though never meaning to hurt her.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: