Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiname

Kiname

Characters : Laurelpaw [L], Sleetkit [S], and Sagekit [A]
Clan/Rank : [L]: Skyclan Apprentice [S]: Thunderclan Unborn Kit [A]: Riverclan Unborn Kit
Number of posts : 47

Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2018 - 18:26

Laurelkit listened quietly, watching Beekit and Swankit as Waspkit told her about his littermates. "Sometimes I think you're lucky to have siblings... But then I see kits like Beekit, and remember all the reasons why having a littermate would suck," she murmured half to herself. Suddenly, as if just realizing what she had said, Laurelkit snapped her gaze back to Waspkit. "Ah, not that Beekit's a bad kit to have around or anything!" she fumbled for her words, trying and failing to make up for her slip up. He probably thinks I'm rude now, doesn't he? "It's just..." Laurelkit sighed, dropping her gaze to the ground. "I prefer to be alone... It's quiet, you know?"

(OOC: Now in color! :D)

Click to See My Characters

Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] - Page 2 The_ki10

Laurelpaw - Sleetkit - Sagekit
   #669999 - #003399 - #cc3399

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2018 - 22:32

Waspkit looked at Laurelkit, her slip wasn’t anything to him. While he usually was mad about that sort of stuff, there was something with the young female that made the Tom think that he could forgive her almost immediately. “I don’t think I could say the same for myself on a person level.” The Tom mewed, “I take my family for granted, not spending time with them is the worst thing I could ever do.” Waspkit sighed, “So I try my best.” A tired smile showing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jul 2018 - 11:03

Swankit let out a screech of pure terror as she felt Beekit slip behind her and attempt to shove her out of the nest. The white and gray kitten unsheathed her claws and clung to the moss, crying out in fear as Beekit continued to push her, not even sparing her a moment to give another answer. Eventually, she couldn't hold on and slipped right out, landing face first on the ground. Her nose and head exploded in pain and she couldn't help but tear up. "Now, it's on," She thought sourly as she forced herself to sit up, shaking her head to get dirt off her face. Twitching her whiskers, Swankit turned to Beekit, keeping her face as straight as possible. Slowly, she padded towards her, crouching low as she did so.

Without warning, she pounced, using all of her strength to push her down. She hissed playfully, batting at her sister's ears with no restraint. "That will teach you not to mess with the mighty Swanstar!" She roared, nipping at her face.

Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] - Page 2 Tenor Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] - Page 2 Original Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]   Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasp's Gotta Sting [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2