Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}   How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:15 pm

An apprentice, huh? Pantherblaze wasn’t really a cat who enjoyed mentoring apprentices because he couldn’t the harsh training he preferred and the one his mentor, Hawkstrike used with him. However, that didn’t mean he wouldn’t demand the best of Darkpaw and that meant he would test the younge cat’s skills to their limits.

Before the sun could rise, the tortie tom walked to the apprentice den and once he was inside, he pushed Darkpaw with one paw. ”Wake up. We’re going on a hunting patrol. Don’t make me wait for too long or I’ll make clear the Elder den for one moon.” He mewed strictly. With a lash of his tail, the tom left the den and waited there, with sharp green eyes glancing at the dark entrance.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}   How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 8:06 am

Darkpaw rolled over as she felt a paw prod at her side, it wasn't even dawn. The black she-cat had no idea why someone would be awake at this hour unless they were training... Training! Darkpaw's blue eyes burst open, she was an apprentice now and what had Pantherblaze said about training? before dawn. Darkpaw lashed her tail in embarrassment, her first day of training and she'd slept in, how humiliating. Darkpaw sat up and gave her ruffled fur a quick clean, she looked like she'd been dragged through a holly bush and back - it most certainly wasn't her best look. She glanced at her fur then quickly departed the den, sitting down next her mentor. darkpaw looked up at her mentor apologetically. " Sorry, I slept in didn't I? It won't happen again, Pantherblaze." mewed Darkpaw glancing at her paws and flicking her tail uncomfortably.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}   How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 1:50 pm

The tom sighed and touched the she-cat’s shoulder with his tail briefly. ”You didn’t this time. The sun hasn’t risen and you’re ready so I guess you’re fine for today. But remember that every day we have training we will start at this time. Now, come. We’re leaving the camp.” The tortie cat made a sign with his tail and then made his way to the exit of the camp with the apprentice.

Together, they walked in the darkness of the woods. But the shadows didn’t lasted. Dawn started and the tall trees, rocks and bushes were soon painted with the orange light of the sun and when that happened, Pantherblaze stopped. He glanced back at Darkpaw, ready to start the lesson. ”Hunting is all about the element of surprise so silence is the most important thing you must learn. Prey is stupid but they have good ears. That’s why you must hunt like this..” The warrior used the usual hunting crouch, his body lowered, his tail in perfect balance with his spine and his claws sheathed. Pantherblaze walked away from Darkpaw, telling her with a sign to follow him quietly and a few paw steps away, to a bush where he could scent a squirrel. Hiding not the bush, he saw the small animal on the other side. In a blink, the tom leapt toward it and sunk his fangs into its neck, killing it swiftly. ”Now you try.”

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}   How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 1:50 pm

The member 'Lux' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} Mistpe10
How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}   How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:06 pm

Darkpaw nodded as Pantherblaze spoke, listening carefully to the warrior's words. The she-cat was thankful that she hadn't overslept. As they travelled through the territory, she couldn't help but to notice how beautiful the forest looked bathed in orange. Darkpaw's blue eyes narrowed as she watched Pantherblaze drop into a hunting crouch, trying to pickup everything the warrior did so she wouldn't look like a complete mousebrain when it was her turn.

As soon as Pantherblaze told the apprentice it was her turn she tried to drop into a hunting crouch. Carefully Darkpaw lowered herself to the ground and spread her weight over all four paws. She glanced back at Pantherblaze for approval, then began to creep forward. The black furred cat opened her mouth to better scent for prey and quickly picked up the scent of a robin. Darkpaw's ears pricked and her eyes narrowed searching for the small bird. Eventually the apprentice found it and began moving in the unsuspecting prey's direction. Finally she was the perfect distance to pounce. Darkpaw's haunches tensed and she narrowed her eyes, before suddenly springing forward. Darkpaw snagged the poor bird and killed it with a nip to the neck. The apprentice was filled with pride, she'd made her first kill! Darkpaw glanced at Pantherblaze with a smile, "How'd I do?" she purred.

Last edited by Midnee on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}   How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:06 pm

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dices roll

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}   How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 9:11 pm

The tom was actually relieved that he had an apprentice who at least had some talent for hunting. Of course, her crouch wasn’t perfect but it was good enough for her first time. Also, she caught her first prey in her first attempt. For an inpatient mentor like him, it was a bless. The black and orange warrior walked to Darkpaw, checking the fresh-kill wounds and how clean was the catch. He nodded to himself and then fixed his green eyes on her. ”Pretty decent for a cat who’s barely an apprentice. You got the main idea of the crouch fine. Just a few corrections and reccomendations. Don’t lift up your tail too much because prey can see you but on the other side, you must not touch the ground with it because you will be noiser. Control your breathing and try to leap when you’re you will reach your objective. Leave the bird here and do it again.” He wasn’t a cat who enjoyed the company of young cats but Darkpaw had talent and he valued that.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}   How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 8:13 am

The she-cat listened carefully to his words, pride swelling up inside her. Darkpaw noted the things she needed to correct, she must of looked pretty stupid prancing around with her tail held up like that. Without speaking, Darkpaw dropped into a hunting crouch, repeating what she'd done before. The apprentice glanced around for prey, remembering to keep her tail low so as not to alert them. The adrenaline from her last catch pumped through her. It wasn't that she'd particularly enjoyed it, but it was quite a rush when you caught it. Everything was so tense, so quiet and then you kinda explode. Darkpaw wondered if fighting was like that, the same rush.

The snap of a twig, brought the she-cat back to the forest. Quickly, the she-cat scampered towards the sound, ears flickering attempting to hear the creatures footsteps. Darkpaw peered out of the bush judging the distance between herself and the sound. The apprentice opened her maw to enhance her smell, but when she spotted the thick bushy tail poking out from behind a tree she didn't see the need. Darkpaw took a couple more paw steps, then prepared herself to pounce. Her blue eyes focused on the squirrel, and she swayed her tail in anticipation. Suddenly, the black she cat burst out of the scrub, hurtling towards the poor rodent. Darkpaw snatched up the squirrel in her maw, taking it by surprise, but she had nearly ran headlong into the tree in front of her. Quickly, she killed the dazed red furred animal with a nip to the neck. She glanced at Pantherblaze for approval of this kill, but she knew deep down it wasn't the cleanest kill and her pounce was a little off - still she'd managed to catch the squirrel so it couldn't of been too bad.

Last edited by Midnee on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}   How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 8:13 am

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}   How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 5:52 pm

OOC: Since you completed the hunting patrol requirement with this, I guess we can roleplay some old, good traditional training ;))

IC:
Pantherblaze watched his apprentice from the shadows of the trees and bushes, checking her progress. Once she was over and she brought up the dead squirrel, he analyzed the kill for a few seconds and then nodded with a serious expression. ”Better yet not perfect. But don’t worry. You’re pretty good to be your first day and you have some natural talent. You just need to keep working on your technique and you’ll master your hunting. Next time we go on a patrol, try to take your time and be conscious of your body when you’re about to jump, not only on your prey. Like this.” The tortie once again padded away but he didn’t need to wander too far because he found the paw steps of a rodent. The warrior crouched when he saw his objective and he carefully prepared his hind legs for the leap. In a heartbeat, Pantherblaze pounced and he landed his claws on the back of the animal. The small squirrel yelped, trying to escape and Pantherblaze ended it’s suffering with a swift and quick bite.

The warrior returned to his apprentice’s side, dropping the prey in the small pile of fresh-kill they had made together. ”For today is enough hunting. Skyclan will thank our work. But we’re not over yet. What do you know... about climbing?”

Last edited by Lux on Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}   How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 5:52 pm

The member 'Lux' has done the following action : Dices roll

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}   How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 7:35 pm

OOC: sounds good

IC: Darkpaw watched as the warrior inspected her kill, knowing it wasn't the best, but still listening intently to Pantherblaze's words. Her gaze flicked from the dead squirrel to her mentor as he showed her how to hunt properly. The apprentice's blue eyes focused on what he did, wanting to get it right the next time she hunted. As her mentor caught the poor creature she padded over to him, awaiting his next words. Darkpaw, although this was her first time out training, found herself bored of hunting. She'd only done it twice, but she'd found it easy, and there was no fun in something like that. Ears perking, as Pantherblaze spoke, she gazed up at the huge trees of SkyClan. In all honesty she didn't know too much about climbing, but anything was better than nothing."Well, SkyClan cats are suppose to be excellent climbers... It is why we have longer legs, right? We can hunt birds and tree living prey better than the other clans. I was told once, that we even ambushed other clans from the trees, but that seems like a story you'd just tell kits." she mewed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}   How could I make a man out of you? {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

How could I make a man out of you? {Closed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: