Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A plea for help.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

A plea for help. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Patéras frowned. This would be... harder than he had hoped. Oh well. The problem should be solved easily. "If you need more evidence then that I can give. How about the fact that our brothers names were Desolate and Stone? If that's not enough then how about our mother's name being Fallow, and her being killed by loners. Furthermore what about this; do you remember the day when mother died? Do you recall the single loner sitting there commanding the others? A short plump grey cat with green eyes?" He paused for a split second. "Do you need more evidence than that? Perhaps do you remember the day we played moss ball by the stream, you fell in and I had rescue you?" He paused, and sat back down. "That should suffice as... evidence."

ooc: sorry about making up a few events but I didn't have anything from the past to go off of.

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

A plea for help. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plea for help.   A plea for help. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 5:37 pm

ooc: that's quite alright ^^ this will be my final post, by the way

ic:
Loaf had turned around and prepared to walk away when Pateras made his outburst. The tom froze, perhaps from shock as he listened to his tale. When he finished, he had to stop himself from lashing out and clawing the other tom's eyes out. A deep growl rumbled from his chest, but he swallowed the oncoming anger. This cat wasn't worth his time or energy for that. Besides, he was in no condition to. What if he missed, or Mitera decided to fight back? He would be a goner then. 

"Don't overstep your boundaries, loner," He spat, turning over his shoulder to stare at him with blazing amber eyes. He refused to believe this cat's...lies. Torrent was dead. Fallow was dead. Desolate was dead. Every single last cat he had known and loved was rotting in their own graves by now. Just rotten, stinky carcasses with how long they had been dead. "For now, make yourselves at home. But don't ever mention my family here again. I don't care who you are, or what you want, but anything about the past, stays there." With that, he stalked off, perhaps to rest in a patch of shade and groom himself free of blood.

A plea for help. - Page 2 Tenor A plea for help. - Page 2 Original A plea for help. - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down

A plea for help.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2