Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Emberpaw's Plea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

Emberpaw's Plea Empty
PostSubject: Emberpaw's Plea   Emberpaw's Plea EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 5:28

As Emberpaw dashed into Windclan territory, she raised her nose, mouth agape, in hopes of scenting a Windclan patrol. Since she couldn't smell any fresh Windclan scent, she continued deeper into the territory. Occasionally she would see a flash of a brown pelt, but it would just be a rabbit. Padding to the top of a small hill, she sighed in relief as she saw a cluster of gorse, hoping it was Windclan's camp. Knowing they would see her bright ginger pelt, she sat down and waited for the inevitable questions that were to come.

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

Emberpaw's Plea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw's Plea   Emberpaw's Plea EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 9:24

Thornclaw was out hunting with his sister, Mistheart, when they stumbled a ginger apprentice sitting outside the camp. "Excuse me, but who are you?" the brown and ginger warrior growled as he placed his strong black paws on the back of the apprentice and pushed it to the ground.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Emberpaw's Plea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw's Plea   Emberpaw's Plea EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 9:41

Owlpaw had been leaving the camp to go hunting when he saw Emberpaw sitting there. Of course, Thornclaw had reached the strange newcomer first. Owlpaw came racing up, wondering what was going on when he got a taste of Emberpaw's scent. "It's a ThunderClan cat, Thornclaw; that is all we need to know," he said with a soft hiss, but he paused for a few seconds as he stared at Emberpaw. "But...Why are you here...You couldn't have wandered this far into our territory by accident."

Emberpaw's Plea ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

Emberpaw's Plea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw's Plea   Emberpaw's Plea EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 11:13

"What's going on here? Thornclaw! Leave the apprentice alone. Yes, what are you doing here in WindClan territory? Is ThunderClan in trouble?" Mistheart gabbled as she approached the group.

Thornclaw realized how hard he was pressing and he loosened his grip and let the apprentice up.
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

Emberpaw's Plea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw's Plea   Emberpaw's Plea EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 12:54

Letting out a 'huff' as she was pushed to the ground, Emberpaw let out a nearly silent hiss. Hearing another warrior approach and tell the one crushing her to get off, she let go of her anger and stood up. "No, I didn't wander into your territory. And yes, I know I'm intruding, but for a good reason. Long story short, Riverclan and Skyclan are attacking Thunderclan, and we're heavily outnumbered. Dewstar sent me to get you in hopes of help." She stopped speaking and sat back down as she had sprinted all the way there and was utterly exhausted. "If Falconstar sends a patrol, just head for Fourtrees. The yowls will get you the rest of the way."

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

Emberpaw's Plea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw's Plea   Emberpaw's Plea EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 14:04

Mistheart gasped. "I'll go tell Falconstar, get some warriors and we'll come." She ordered and ran into camp.

Thornclaw dug his thorn sharp claws into the ground at the word 'SkyClan.' He nodded to his sister then looked to Owlpaw. "You ready to fight?"

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Emberpaw's Plea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw's Plea   Emberpaw's Plea EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014 - 16:05

Owlpaw grinned as he looked at Thornclaw, huffing as he dug his claws into the ground. "Ready to fight? I've been waiting for this moment for my whole life! We won't let RiverClan and SkyClan get away with this!"

Emberpaw's Plea ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emberpaw's Plea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw's Plea   Emberpaw's Plea Empty

Back to top Go down

Emberpaw's Plea
Page 1 of 1