Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Live In The Moment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Live In The Moment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment - Page 2 EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 18:26

”That’s what all you RiverClan cats are!” Fernwing snarled viciously, biting down hard on his scruff, digging her claws deeper into his shoulders.

Fernwing continued using Leap-and-Hold on Stormstrike, dealing 9 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Stormstrike is Stunned for one turn.

Fernwing
11/45 HP
110/160 SP

Stormstrike
7/40 HP
80/120 SP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 21:40

Stormstrike bucked once more. "At least I'm not a dirty, heartless, coward." He hissed. "Everyone knows Windclanners are the mouse-hearts of the territories. You're lucky Ivystar let your pitiful clan survive. I would've let such a disgraceful clan continue to live in my forest. You would've been driven out before you had the time to fight back."
With one last kick, the tom sent the gray she-cat flying. He wheeled to face her, eyes narrowed. He couldn't beat her.
He had to leave, now. His pride couldn't handle such a low blow.
"I won't kill you, whoever you are. Consider yourself lucky." He snarled, leaning over her for a moment. "There are many of my clan who wouldn't show you much mercy, my brother included." The tom shook out his fur, turning away from her and taking a few strides away. "I have a noble clan to provide for, and I'm not wasting any more time fighting the likes of you."

Stormstrike is no longer stunned.

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 21:47

"Sounds to me like you're too scared to officially lose to a WindClan cat," Fernwing taunted, panting as she stumbled back to her paws. She broke into a sudden sprint and slammed into Stormstrike before he could flee, then pinned him down on his back, pressing a paw up to his throat and pressing down, not hard enough to choke him, but hard enough to keep him gasping for breath. "I don't want to see any of you vile RiverClan cats near WindClan territory ever again, do you understand me? Or else I won't go so easy on you next time. Now get lost!" She released him and stepped well back so she wouldn't get attacked again.

Fernwing used Whirlwind Rush on Stormstrike, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Stormstrike is unable to battle.

Fernwing
11/45 HP
95/160 SP

Stormstrike
0/40 HP
80/120 SP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 20:52

"You coward!" Stormstrike leaped to his feet, his eyes alight with excitement. It didn't matter what he did now- Fernwing had done the dishonorable thing and attacked when Stormstrike's back had been turned. "I was ready to call a truce, yet you attack while my guard is down? For shame. Jaystream will hear about this, mark my words. Of all the dishonorable..." The young tom shook his head in pity, turning around. "But I won't stoop so low. Riverclan is many things, but we aren't cheating weaklings. Unlike other clans."
That being said, the dark gray tom trotted a few foxlengths away before pausing to lick his wounds. Great Starclan, that hurt. Jaystream would not learn of this battle. How humiliating!

PostSubject: Re: Live In The Moment   Live In The Moment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live In The Moment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2