Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Here goes - my cats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Characters : Desolate, Gillpaw, Tyr.
Clan/Rank : Appentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 117

Here goes - my cats Empty
PostSubject: Here goes - my cats   Here goes - my cats EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 3:42

squad goals
Sunkiller's Cats (1.0)
squad goals

Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Characters : Desolate, Gillpaw, Tyr.
Clan/Rank : Appentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 117

Here goes - my cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here goes - my cats   Here goes - my cats EmptyMon 7 May 2018 - 13:27

Gillshade
Gillkit --> Gillpaw --> Gillshade

BASIC
CLAN: Skyclan
ORIGIN: Pure Skyclan

DESCRIPTION
BUILD: Gillpaw is tall for his age and very fast. He often does not eat much and as such his ribs can show at times. He has strong legs and long claws, perfect for climbing up and watching from trees. Despite looking quite like a Skyclan cat, some might mistake him as a Windclan cat.
PELT: He has long fur, and his fur is mostly white. He has a light tan / maybe hazel fur on his legs, side belly, and ears.
EYES: His eyes are green and perceptive, and most who he looks at feel as though they are being judged.
SCARS: none

PERSONALITY
PERSONALITY:
Gill is an independent cat. He is a loner and rejects affection. Gill enjoys breaking rules and is unfazed by being yelled at. He often gets himself into trouble by insulting other clans and leaving camp on his own. He has the strong believe that those not of pure-blood shouldn't be allowed in Skyclan.

Gillpaw's parents died when he was young. He rejected any people who tried to care for him. His only true father figure was Rippedsky. When Rippedsky became Rippedstar though, Rippedstar's mental stability dipped. Gillpaw turned to kittypets and non-clan cats to be his friends. By the time that his kittypet friends were killed by rogues, Gill's mental stability broke. He became depressed, and lightly insane. Despite that he would never let it show yet now he hated Rippedstar and would get his revenge.

Often viewed as creepy and weird by his clanmates, Gill loves to sneak around and mess with his clanmates. Some think he is lazy, because he rarely goes on patrols and is not very good at hunting. His creepy exterior only protects a broken, shattered, and terrifying mind.
QUALITIES:

• strong-willed
• Creepy
• careful
• judgemental
• depressed
• violent
• calculating
• strong sense of self-preservation
• weak in battle

PLOT: Purist Plot

RELATIONSHIPS - HISTORY