Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
Even with the arrival of Newleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Mister know-it-all:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Female
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 312
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan young warrior / (S)Riverclan young warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan MC

PostSubject: Mister know-it-all:   Wed May 02, 2018 8:07 pm

Mapleleaf began to head out of the camp, her medicine cat apprentice trailing behind her. Today she would be showing her apprentice where the herbs they use could be found and what they are used for. "Follow me Rainpaw. We must hurry now." she urged gently. She wanted to leave the camp behind and begin their lessons. The she-cat soon began to slow her pace once out of the camp and far enough in the territory. She wanted Rainpaw to take in all that he saw. He went out of the camp once before but they were in a hurry. Now they could take their time. "Do you know why I brought you here?" she asked as she stopped to look at him. She had hinted to what they were doing earlier in the day. She hoped he would remember what she said.

Patchpelt: #330099
Mapleleaf: #ff6600
Silverstreak: #0066ff

~Thunderclan's MC~
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Mister know-it-all:   Sun May 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Rainpaw followed his mentor out of camp, his slim build made it rather easy to slip through the foliage. He took in all the scents of his surroundings, taking the slower pace as an invitation to do so. When he was asked, he nodded. "Of course I do, we're going on a tour of the territory. Isn't that the first thing all apprentices do with their mentors?" His tail flicked a fern that kept falling back on his flank and silently enjoyed the way the light made dapples on the ground through the leaves. "I didn't think our territory could ever look so green...

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan NAW
#ff9900 Wildfire NAW #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Female
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 312
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan young warrior / (S)Riverclan young warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan MC

PostSubject: Re: Mister know-it-all:   Fri May 11, 2018 6:25 am

Mapleleaf chuckled at his answer. He wasn't wrong yet that was a minor thing. "You're not wrong....it's just not something we'll be focusing on today..." she told him softly. Soon she turned to looked at him, eyes twinkling with mischief. "Thunderclan has many green foliage growing, especially near the river. It's a sight to look at." she commented while looking around herself. "What we're really here for is the herbs. In other words, today you'll be learning where they grow and how to use them but first, can you name any? Remember, some aren't plants at all. Some can help in different ways and are used differently."

Patchpelt: #330099
Mapleleaf: #ff6600
Silverstreak: #0066ff

~Thunderclan's MC~
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Mister know-it-all:   Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:28 pm

The tom paused and thought for a moment. His tail flicked as he tried to recall some herbs. His ears perked as he remembered some. "Of course, of course. Marigold, foxglove, deadly nightshade, birch bark, feverfew, catmint, lavender and poppy seeds." He meowed, looking to his mentor. While some herbs were things that he knew from how common they were used by Mapleleaf, others were some he learned as a kit from older cats as a warning to how poisonous they were. Others, he had just seen on cats with broken legs. He knew most about the lavender. With Wildfire sneaking out the stuffy nursery to sleep in the warriors' den, he often had to find scraps of it in the nursery to help him fall asleep without her.

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan NAW
#ff9900 Wildfire NAW #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mister know-it-all:   

Back to top Go down

Mister know-it-all:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: