Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:

Go down 
+2
Middy
Hazel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: Empty
PostSubject: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 3:25 am

What's happening: Currently Mapleleaf has been removed from being Thunderclan's Medicine Cat. This has happened because of multiple reasons that tie into one. My activity has been spotty lately. This is because finals are nearing and I wish to pass all my classes. Mapleleaf also needs to interact more with the clan and I have thought of that. My reason for not starting topics for Maple or joining one is because i'm busy. The good news is that school is so close to being over. Which means my activity will go up to a very productive state once it ends.

Why Mapleleaf should stay: I believe my cat Mapleleaf should stay as the medicine cat of Thunderclan because she (I) has worked very hard to even reach the position. Maple has been through thick and thin to get her full name. She was mostly alone and without a mentor. She understands how to use all the herbs. Maple has a great reputation with the clan not just because she's the MC but because she's kind, understanding and honest. She will interact more with her clan and develop unique relationships with each cat in her clan. Now that she has her own MCA, she'll show different sides of her. She'll join on patrols so she can collect herbs and have conversations with her clan-mates. She's ready to do what she must to ensure her clan is ready for anything.

Conclusion: I'm ready to become a better and more active person on WCC. When I post, I try to make my post lengthy to make up for the lateness. I don't want her to retire or start working to be a warrior. She's too young to become an elder and has no reason to. Mapleleaf is a passive cat but will defend herself if there is the need. She won't be a good enough warrior in my opinion. I made her so she may be only an MC/MCA. This is why I don't want to lose this position. It has also taught me many things like all the herbs and how it's like being a Medicine cat. I also don't want her to leave her apprentice so soon, they could have a great bond if given the chance. Being an MC also makes WCC much more enjoyable for me despite already loving it here.

I need recommendations for her to return to her position.

Recommendations (8):
1. Middy
2. Rush
3. Skipp
4. Jagged
5. Caprisun
6. Amity
7. Squirrelnose
8. ginger
9. LittleBrother
10. Harlem

Thank you for your time! :)

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: SQfTPip
Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t

Last edited by Hazel on Wed May 02, 2018 5:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 9:26 am

I recommend! Maple an Bird never got to spend time together.~ I also love Mapleleaf! :)

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 9:55 am

I recommend! Mapleleaf has done great so far and has so much time ahead of her! Like you said, it was mostly your activity. I'm ready to see how Maple evolves further!

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 11:31 am

+1 from me!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 11:38 am

TC needs Mapleleaf! I recommend!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 11:59 am

I love Mapleleaf! I've seen her do her thing and she's great. Recommended!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Please refrain from recommending if you're not in ThunderClan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 12:38 pm

I recommend! Mothkit would look up to Mapleleaf despite journeying to become a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 2:55 pm

I recommend! I really want my cats to interact with Maple as MC!
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 2:59 pm

Recommended. I see no significant problem with your activity, and Maple is one of my favorite medicine cats.

Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: Signat10
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 3:43 pm

Upon the promise of staying active, I recommend! ^-^

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 4:03 pm

I really like Mapleleaf! I will recommend! Hawk and Maple should hang out! :)
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 4:05 pm

recommend! i love mapleleaf and her personality. honestly, i think that she and wisteria would be nice friends.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: EmptyWed May 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Mapleleaf will remain as MC of ThunderClan for the time being. Please note Hazel that we will be carefully monitoring your activity levels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:   Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC: Empty

Back to top Go down

Mapleleaf to stay as Thunderclan MC:
Page 1 of 1