Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Except you, you can stay [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Except you, you can stay [c] Empty
PostSubject: Except you, you can stay [c]   Except you, you can stay [c] EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 5:34 pm

RainpawSkyclan Camp

Rainpaw sat in a comfortable corner of camp, one he and Crookedpaw used to often eat their meals in. It was the perfect spot, tucked near the apprentice den so that he and Crookedpaw could watch the antics that happened near there, but far enough away that they wouldn’t be disturbed. It was still Rainpaw’s favorite spot to eat. He sat with a bird between his paws, but he hadn’t begun eating yet.

He had just gotten back from a hunting patrol, but he was waiting. Crookedpaw had gone out on his own patrol and… well, Rainpaw was hoping to have meals with him again, to get back into their routines again. But as he stared down at his bird, his mind swirled with anxiety.

Crookedpaw had seemed so…different on his return. He looked different, he even sounded a little different, voice just a tad deeper than the last time Rainpaw heard it. And he spoke so formally with Rainpaw now. It wasn’t a bad thing that he had changed (no matter Rainpaw’s own resistance to sudden changes). Anyone would’ve been changed by such an experience as being ripped away from your home.

But it had Rainpaw worrying. Because if Crookedpaw had changed, did that mean that their relationship was due to change too? Was he being childish, holding Crookedpaw back? What if Crookedpaw didn’t like Rainpaw anymore? Rainpaw didn’t feel like he’d changed much at all from when he and Crookedpaw had first met.

He was happy Crookedpaw was home. Overjoyed, really. Waking up that morning to seeing Crookedpaw’s black and white pelt in the nest beside him (A nest Rainpaw had determinedly maintained so that it would be the same when Crookedpaw came home, much to the mild annoyance of his denmates) brough the dopiest smile to Rainpaw’s face. He just was worried that he’d mess things up between them by being… well. By being himself.

Rainpaw was drawn out of his thoughts by the sound of rustling by the camp entrance, head swiveling to look. When he saw it was the patrol Crookedpaw was on that was returning, he lifted his tail in greeting towards his friend. His shoulders were tense, but with a bit of shyness he ducked his head towards the spot beside him, a silent offer for Crookedpaw to come sit and eat with him.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2952

PostSubject: Re: Except you, you can stay [c]   Except you, you can stay [c] EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 2:23 pm

Crookedpaw

As he returned to camp, Crookedpaw felt a tightness in his chest. He had yet to feel comfortable back in SkyClan, which was a thought that worried him. He had actually managed to feel at peace or even happy at times I the twoleg nest…and that worried him more. Was he lesser because of it? Should he not be feeling that way? It was a constant thought in the back of his mind. A kittypet would be stressed returning to camp. A warrior would not…

He mumbled a thank-you to the warrior that took him out hunting and walked to the fresh-kill pile to deposit his squirrel. He wasn’t sure if he had much of an appetite to eat his own meal, but then he saw Rainpaw. They met eyes and he watched Rainpaw gesture for him to join. He had a bird, so he was going to eat…Crookedpaw would not be skipping a meal tonight.

Crookedpaw picked up another piece of prey from the pile, an older catch, and walked to Rainpaw’s side. He set his own food down and gave Rainpaw the same smooth smile he’d been donning since his return. “Hello, my fair friend. I hope that you had a good outing today on your own patrol? I would love to hear about it.” He settled into the clearing alongside Rainpaw and began to eat, if nothing else than to give him something to occupy himself with as he listened to Rainpaw.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Except you, you can stay [c]   Except you, you can stay [c] EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 1:15 pm

RainpawSkyclan Camp

Rainpaw’s shoulders relaxed a little as Crookedpaw settled down beside him. At least Crookedpaw still wanted to eat with him. See? He tells himself. You’re just being paranoid. He's not going anywhere. He flicks his tail in greeting to his friend, a tiny smile appearing on his face as he watched him settle down next to him.

Rainpaw hummed. “Yes, I had a good patrol,” He said. “I went out with Wolfblossom and a few others… I successfully caught a bird on a branch. It was good.” His tail flicked, wondering what other details he could add to the description. Crookedpaw was looking at him like he wanted Rainpaw to keep going.

“I nearly fell on the way down though.” He said. “The branch was slippery from the melted snow. I caught myself, but it was close.” He would not dream of telling anyone else of his fumble, but he doesn’t mind Crookedpaw knowing of his embarrassing moments. Besides, any embarrassment would be worth it if he could just hear Crookedpaw’s laugh.

“How was your patrol?” Rainpaw asked, having run out of things to say, and desiring to hear Crookedpaw’s familiar voice again, even if the cadence was different from what he was used to. He leaned down to take a few bites of his own bird, but his focus was almost entirely on Crookedpaw.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2952

PostSubject: Re: Except you, you can stay [c]   Except you, you can stay [c] EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 11:50 pm

Crookedpaw

Crookedpaw chuckled at hearing of Rainpaw’s near-fumble. He replied, “Something very similar happened to me, actually.” He was about to tell Rainpaw about how own foolish misstep when he was training with Blackbear and completely fell off a tree while trying to catch prey…but his anxiety suddenly spiked. Admitting to something like that felt as though he were proving that he would not be a worthy warrior. So, he quickly swallowed the tale and added, “But I caught myself too. Easy to slip on your paws, and all.”

His tail swished behind him. He started to eat to busy himself when Rainpaw asked a question of his own. He swallowed down the bite with some difficulty, but his voice was as smooth as ever. “It went wonderfully smoothly. As easy as ever, getting back into hunting. The scents of our gorgeous territory are quite comforting, and I rather enjoy my outings out on the premises.” Even if he did get anxious, and missed Blackbear, and worried that the cats he went out with thought he was a bad apprentice…but he did not let any of that betray on his face. Instead, he switched the subject. “Do you think you’ll be getting your warrior name soon? I’ll admit that I thought you would have had it by now.”
SkyClan • Tier 2 • He/Him • 30 | 80 • #ff6699
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Except you, you can stay [c]   Except you, you can stay [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Except you, you can stay [c]
Page 1 of 1