Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Last Night (everyone welcome!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

The Last Night (everyone welcome!) Empty
PostSubject: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Featherkit "woke up" into the smae territory she seemed to find herself in when she dreamed. She clawed her way up a tree, and started to think about what the next day would hold. "Oh StarClan! How could life pass this quick?" She questioned, recieveing only the blow of an unusually warm breeze, for a leaf fall night. She flicked her tail back and forth, sad, but happy.

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Leopardheart yawned from a nearby branch. "It just does."

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:25 pm

"Soon we will all be just a warm breeze, away from the forest, away from the sun, away from our friends and family. I do not know if im ready for that Leapordheart. Tomorrow I will be an apprentice, then a warrior. Whats saying that im not going to die tomorrow, or tonight?'' She mewed, laying her head on her paws. "Theres so many things I havent done. So many things I havent said to people." She layed her ears down, flat. Her bushy tail flicked buisly. "Do you feel the same Leapordheart? I mean look what you've done with your life. Your deputy of ThunderClan, and me, well I dont even know If I'll ever get a mate, or have kits, or be a medicine cat." Featherkit's eyes filled with salty water. She had never cried before but she was on the verge of it.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Leopardheart looked at the kit with a knowing look. "Time will reveal all..."

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Featherkit nodded. "Time is the best teacher, but it also kills all of its pupils. What if im the exception to it all, that theres nothing in store for me?" She asked look sadly at Leapordheart.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Leopardheart growled. "Your destiny is not written. you must do the writing."

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Featherkit absored her hostility and shot it right back.
"I am trying! Why do you think I have asked to be a medicine cat apprentice? Why do you think I have made friends in all the Clans? Why do you think I am trying to help keep peace within our own Clan?"
She spat quickly, her fur bristling.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Leopardheart narrowed her eyes. "If you talk to your own clanmate like this, you'll never amount to anything."

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Featherkit smoothed her fur back down and layed her head on her paws. Her ears followed and flattened.
"Im sorry Leapordheart, im have an axiety attack. Its all this worrying for my future, and how to make it the most. And now the only thing holding me back is myself."
She said quietly, and sadly.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Leopardheart sighed. "Destiny. What more is it than a template to write your life out on?"

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Featherkit sighed, not at Leapord heat but at herself.
"Its not just a template. Its the template. And I know that if I make a mistake it wont come off the page, because I'll be writing it in my own blood."
She whispered.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:22 am

Leopardheart looked at the sky. "There's some things you just can't fill in. For me, it was where I came from and who my parents were."

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 am

Featherkit looked at Leaporheart.
"You don't know who your parents are?"
She asked her sympathetically, not know who her own father was.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Leopardheart shook her head sadly. "It was rumored that my parents were leaders before me. i don't know."

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Featherkit wanted to comfort the she-cat but she didnt know how to. She could only relate.
"It's probably true! I mean you just radiat leadership. If it helps I have no clue who my father is."
She said.

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (everyone welcome!)   The Last Night (everyone welcome!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Night (everyone welcome!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next