Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Blizzardstar leaped onto the Highrock, a serious expression in her face as she looked at her clan from the elevated spot before finally speaking “All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Highrock for a clan meeting!”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 12:37 am

Timberkit had been in the elder's den listening to a story when he heard Blizzardstar call for a clan meeting. Immediately the excited tom jumped up but instead of running out he paused and looked back to Darkpelt, the elder he had been listening to. The elder tom looked at Timberkit amused before he nodded his head, flicking his tail in amusement. "Well go on then, you can come back and hear the rest of the story later." Timberkit jumped in excitement. "Thanks Darkpelt!" Turning, Timberkit bolted out of the den and rushed towards highrock, sitting down at the base and looking up at Blizzardstar with a mixture of awe and joy.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:42 pm

Birdflight walked out of the nursery after checking on the other kits. She sat next to her son Timberkit and purred gently. She had a proud gaze. He was becoming an apprentice today! She couldn't be a prouder mother.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Once enough cats were gathered beneath the Highrock, the white leader finally decided to go on Timberkit, please, step forward” Blizzardstar waited for the apprentice to do as he was told before speaking again “Timberkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Timberpaw” She smiled kindly as she leaped off the the Highrock “I will be your mentor. I hope can pass down all I know on to you” With that she reached to the new apprentice to touch noses with him.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:08 am

Timberkit let out a whoop of excitement as he rushed forward, eyes lighting up even more than they already had been. Looking back, his eyes immediately honed in on his mother and knowing she was watching, the tom puffed out his chest with pride. As he looked back up at Blizzardstar, he was confused when she descended highrock, that is until she revealed that she herself would be his mentor. shocked, the tom's jaw dropped open but he quickly made to touch noses with his new mentor.

After only a moment had passed Timberpaw pulled away and the chattering started, at trait that almost every cat in the clan knew about. "Oh my gosh I can't believe you're going to be my mentor! I mean, you're the coolest cat in the entire clan... well, after grandpa of course. I mean you're the LEADER of the CLAN! And I'm gonna be your apprentice! This is so awesome!" Timberpaw suddenly stopped his ranting and looked at Blizzardstar with a serious expression. "I promise I won't let you down! I'll become the best warrior in Thunderclan! Someone you and Grandpa and everyone else can be proud of!"

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Timberkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1