Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)

Go down 
+9
ginger
Not
Ripped
Harlem
Princess poatato
Lostsouls
ruska
Yoshachu
Ash
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 15:55

Oh, that's nice. Well. Blossomheart, true to her name, befriends the rogues she meet. So no worries with her. She doesn't have it in her to kill anyone. Or attack many cats.

Crow would totally take advantage of literally any tom she meets even rippedstar

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 17:11

omg, if you still need apprentices... Gingerstripe could save Ratpaw of Shadowclan. He likes to wander off in search of shiny things, and gets into a lot of trouble. Rat even wanders into the Thunderpath, but he could get into any kind of trouble -- twolegs, foxes, badgers, you name it.

--

I'm not sure what's happening in the future for Gingerstripe, but if you don't find another she-cat for that role... Well, Honey of SkC might be able to make things interesting. After the chaos with the blood purist civil war in SkC (which she leads), Honey wouldn't know what to feel anymore, and would fall into a listless sort of depression. While initially passionate and extremely SkC-purist, after the plot, Honey cracks. Everything she would have known about blood purity and integrity would mean nothing to her anymore -- and she would have nearly killed her clan leader for these misled ideals. At that point, Honey would be a cat with blood on her paws, trying to find ground to stand on.

I don't know if they would be a good match, and this is probably not good timing, but at that point in time, Honey -- for all her stubbornness and purist ideals -- would be in a place to perhaps understand Gingerstripe. They seemed to have started with similar ideologies, as well. And both would have done things that have alienated them from their clans -- although Honey wouldn't have been exiled for hers.

I'm not sure how this would end between them, but it has sort of a poetic feeling to it. ^-^ The she-cat that fought fang and claw for blood purity in SkC falling for a rogue, in the end. Honey would never leave or betray SkC, and Ripped would never allow a murderer into SkC, but it could make for angsty drama. cx

It's just an idea. cx I'm not totally sure what you were looking for, and it's probably pretty far in the future, but I thought I'd put it out there. cx If nothing else, though, Honeypaw is currently still an apprentice rn -- she could be saved by Gingerstripe, and would definitely be an ungrateful one. cx Might still attack him -- refusing to believe a filthy-blooded rogue would have helped her. :D

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Last edited by ginger on Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 17:44; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 17:23

Ash... Firestone is always here to be part of Ginger's life :3

Maybe one day Firestone, in one of his depressed moments, returns to the abandoned barn where he taught Buttercup (his rogue friend) how to hunt just to remember the good times and be away from a clan that doesn't feel like his home anymore with Littlestar as his leader.
But he finds Gingerstripe instead. We can start from there ;D Firestone wants to talk with him since the day he left, tbh and they need a moment to just... make up a few things, don't you think?

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 17:39

oml ginger i saw this and i thought " Ratpaw would be perfect for 1 of these. He loves to wander off in search of shiny stuff" XD

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 18:39

Wow, thanks all you guys ;w;

@Ripped- tumbleweeds for Eagle it is! And don't worry, he'll be careful ;D

@Jade- Crow could be saved from a fox w/ Misty and Tiny, because they're all SkC?

@ginger- The more the better! Ginger can help him after he gets lost in Twolegplace, perhaps? And I'll keep Honey in mind even though Ginger is technically not a murderer ;)))

@Jay y e s pls, Ginger thinks all his family hates him! He and Fire need to talk

Might put a "hold up" on the plots for now guys, ty all~~
Keep applying to be his mate though! I wants lots of choices ;D

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 19:40

You could add Dewshine as a potential mate option! She's a forgiving cat from RiverClan who is likely going to be feeling more than a little ostracized for a recent choice she's made. She won't judge him on his past, but more from what she sees of him in the moment. It'd be interesting for the two of them to meet, perhaps making it a habit as they talk about the events happening in their respective areas.

Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 19:50

Ooooh, I'll definitely add her as well! So many interesting options hnnnnnn

yay someone who's not an apprentice ;D

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 7:04

Depending on when it happens, Crow may not be an apprentice yet, seeing as she is a Crust kit.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 9:38

Well, Misty isn't an apprentice yet either, so I'll be waiting a while~

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 16:48

Yoo, we could always do something with Stormpaw~ He could be off exploring the thunderpath bc my boy is a dingus and Ginger could ninja roll across the path and save him. He'd gain the favor of Jaystream and Ivystar, and Storm would grudgingly think of him as a friend.

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 16:52

Drippy wrote:
Yoo, we could always do something with Stormpaw~ He could be off exploring the thunderpath bc my boy is a dingus and Ginger could ninja roll across the path and save him. He'd gain the favor of Jaystream and Ivystar, and Storm would grudgingly think of him as a friend.
I 100% approve this idea <3 I'm up for it

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 21:07

Yeah, atm Tiny is confined to camp so it's cool to hold off on the fox rescue lol

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 15:49

@Drippy Good idea! I'll add that to the list.

Apprentices: after you're saved, don't forget to chat it up next Gathering and spread word of a mysterious rogue!

So far, I'm leaning Dew x Ginger as my happiness redemption ship. I read up on Dew a bit and I think she'd be perfect~ Where should they meet?

I'll be making lots of topics soon, and post them here, so keep an eye out!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 16:10

For Jay Bird (Firestone)

More to come soon!

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 16:52

Yay for redemption <3

Hmm.... what about near the edge of Riverclan's territory, in that area between the gorge and the twoleg place, but west from the beech copse? (It doesn't really help that the map cuts out there, but in that general area) She'll want to be laying low in an area the others won't really go out of their way to look.

If you'd rather somewhere more familiar though, we can go with the gorge itself or sunning rocks.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next