Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's Get Down to Business [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Let's Get Down to Business [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get Down to Business [Closed]   Let's Get Down to Business [Closed] EmptySat 7 Apr 2018 - 9:54

Badgerthorn stood at the entrance of camp waiting for his new apprentice. He didn't expect Ashstar to give Graypaw to him, but he was happy with it. He allowed the she-cat to get used to the camp and their ways before he took her out into the territory. Hopefully he wouldn't have to do much teaching seeing how in the past she talked about how she was good at catching rabbits.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business [Closed]   Let's Get Down to Business [Closed] EmptySat 7 Apr 2018 - 10:18

After the Clan meeting, Graypaw had looked around the camp, eyes wide with awe and interest as she took it all in. Rather than the enclosed dens of SkyClan camp, WindClan mostly slept out in the open, except for the small rocky hollow that she saw Ashstar pad into to talk with her deputy, which was likely the leader's den. A modest fresh-kill pile in about the middle of camp contained delicious-smelling rabbits, hares, and a few birds, but the glares that a couple of nearby warriors shot her when she inspected it reminded her that she had to hunt first. The sky was so open, and beautiful, that she just sat for a few moments gazing at it. In SkyClan camp, she had- ironically- rarely seen the sky, except through tree branches. Despite all of the differences, Clan life seemed to go about in roughly the same way. Maybe, they really weren't so different after all.

When the tabby apprentice had finished looking around, she headed over to the Clan entrance, where Badgerthorn was waiting. She was so glad he'd been assigned as her mentor- she felt comfortable around him. And unlike many of the other warriors, he didn't glare at her or squint suspiciously. Well, soon they'd get to know her, and realize she wasn't a spy. Hopefully. "I'm ready to go," she proclaimed, smiling at the tom.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business [Closed]   Let's Get Down to Business [Closed] EmptySat 7 Apr 2018 - 10:34

Badgerthorn nodded. Even around someone like Graypaw he was still a tom of few words, unless it was on impulse. The tom flicked his tail for his new apprentice to follow out into the open windy territory. Once they reached a certain area he stopped. "Alright we are just going to do some hunting today. I figure you already know some about it since you mentioned hunting rabbits before." The tom said.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business [Closed]   Let's Get Down to Business [Closed] EmptySat 7 Apr 2018 - 22:29

Graypaw winced. "W-well, I've caught one rabbit before... but only the one," she admitted sheepishly, ears drooping. "I was running, and I chased it and caught it- b-because everyone else was catching birds, and I couldn't, and I wanted to p-prove that I could catch something, I guess. And rabbits always seemed appealing to me...." Because she was meant to be born in WindClan. Something she knew now. But now that she was there, what was she going to do about it? Sit around and whine like a kit? The gray tabby straightened up, a new determination filling her. "I c-can learn to catch them, though, I'm sure of it. I was meant to be WindClan, and all WindClan cats catch rabbits. So will I." And Badgerthorn was probably a great teacher. She could do this.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business [Closed]   Let's Get Down to Business [Closed] EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 11:02

Badgerthorn nodded. "You have the basics down for catching rabbits. You need to get as close as you can, and then once it runs use your speed to catch it. Sometimes you can sneak up on them and kill them without having to run but it's rare." The tom said, he opened his mouth and scented the air, finding a rabbit was near by. She already knew the basics of hunting she just needed to apply them to rabbits. "Go ahead and give it a shot. We can work from there."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business [Closed]   Let's Get Down to Business [Closed] EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 12:41

Graypaw nodded firmly, determination still in her blue eyes, and dropped into a hunting crouch. It wasn't the crouch that SkyClan cats used, scrubbing up their legs and preparing to jump into the air. Instead, she lay low among the long grasses, tail flat out behind her, ready to run. She was completely in the zone. Barely twitching an ear, she stalked silently closer to the rabbit, then- without warning- ran at top speed, flying through the moor, focusing only on her target. That was a mistake. When she was almost to the furry piece of prey, catching up, gaining quickly- then tripped over a rock and went flying, letting out a squeak of surprise. As the apprentice landed on her face with a thud, the rabbit scampered off. "Oh.... mouse-dung," she moaned, pulling herself off the ground and watching her prey escape. She had been so close... what a failure. Wasn't she meant to be in WindClan?

Last edited by Archbishop Ash on Thu 19 Apr 2018 - 12:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business [Closed]   Let's Get Down to Business [Closed] EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 12:41

The member 'Archbishop Ash' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Let's Get Down to Business [Closed] Mistpe10
Let's Get Down to Business [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Down to Business [Closed]   Let's Get Down to Business [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Down to Business [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: