Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

From Broken to Shattered (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

From Broken to Shattered (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 3:48 pm

Why wait until night? If she died, who would care? Maybe Blossomheart, but probably not. It seemed like every step took way too much effort. Why was she even heading back to twolegplace? Dryad knew she would be no better off there. Still friendless, familyless, and lacking any sense of happiness. Every breath seemed like it shouldn't be there. Her father should be alive, because at least he had a purpose. Why did she, a nobody, deserve to live more than him? The reason she was heading back home might have been to return to the nest, where Marley would surely kill her and end her pain and misery. It wasn't dying itself that made her dislike that plan, but it was giving the piece of fox-dung the satisfaction. But really, did that even matter? What if all those despicable cats at the nest were better than her? At least they had friends and family, and they probably weren't as broken as she was. Was even an arrogant cat better than a useless and purposeless one? If that was the case, what use was there in her life? It had always been a string of losses. Tiger, Bubbles, now Greek. Just when paradise had just been at a paw's reach, it shattered. Nothing but a mirage set up to make her feel even more depressed. Stories of life on the farm had turned out to be lies, for instead of happy hunting with nice old dad, she was greeted by a snarling dog and her father's grave. In her heart, she knew that life would never get better for her, and she should stop getting her hopes up. But then there would be no use to life. Maybe not being here would be better.
"Stupid fate," Dryad mumbled, then reminded of what caused all of her problems in life. Herself. More specfically, her tendency to accidentally blurt out pointless insults. Now she knew that she couldn't be even equal to the cats who had terrorized her at the nest. But something still drew her towards there. Maybe it was Bubbles. Probably just her stupidity. In her depressed state, the scent of the savage wetland cats didn't even reach her mind.

From Broken to Shattered (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 4:14 pm

The newly-named Shadefang padded through the reeds with the rest of his patrol, and he was one of the first to recognize an unfamiliar scent in their territory. He snarled, then broke into a run and quickly found himself face-to-face with the intruder. He snarled viciously and bushed our his fur, swiping a clawed paw in her face as a warning. ”How dare you cross into RiverClan territory! Get out of here now before I tear you to shreds!”

Shadefang used Front Paw Swipe on Dyrad, dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shadefang
40/40 HP
110/120 SP

Dyrad
37/45 HP
140/140 SP

(OOC: I can’t recall if the Battle System is to be used here. If it isn’t, let me know. Also, I hope I got Dyrad’s stats right XD)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 5:02 pm

Smokewish sniffed at the air. She had been included in the patrol, too. The young warrior crouched close to the ground, searching for prey. She slipped through the reeds just in time to see Shadefang swiping at an unknown cat. A rogue, by the smell. Or a kittypet, maybe. She snarled, baring her teeth. "Please, get out of my territory, whoever you are. You do not belong near RiverClan. Leave now." She warned. Although she wasn't as quick to battle as Shadefang, she still wanted this stranger to know what she did was wrong. Her claws slipped out of her sheaths, but she wouldn't attack just yet. Maybe the she cat would offer a reasonable explanation. If not, she would fight alongside the tom just in front of her and the rest of the patrol.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 6:09 pm

Spotfur unsheathed his claws as well, ready to defend his mate. His eyes narrowed on the cat. "You'd better have a good excuse."

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 8:10 pm

"Get away from me, you evil, fox-hearted excuse for a cat!" Dryad snapped at the tom who attacked her before she had time to think, her snarl angry. A moment later her face twisted into one of irritated regret. Apparently being broken didn't stop her awful rabbit at all. She was even worse than she thought she was. Right when she was about to apologize to the tabby, she realized there were two others threatening her as well. Fox-dung. With a jolt she realized that these were the evil wetland cats that she had heard stories about. Her heart pounded hard against her chest as primal fear caused her to do what was most natural for her. She had to do something, anything, to hold her own. "Three against one? Hardly seems honorable or fair! I guess you 'RiverClanners' are just as horrible as my dad said. No, you're worse! Your selfish and cowardly ways are far from the actions of a real cat! All of you are just mouse-brained excuses for a real clan! I know SkyClan isn't this pathetic!" That wasn't quite what she had in mind.

OOC: Battle systems fine, and yep, her stats are correct.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 8:36 pm

”We are not selfish or cowardly,” Shadefang growled deeply, taking a threatening step forward. ”All we do is fight for what is rightfully ours. ThunderClan was the one who tried to steal our land from us moons ago, and they heavily paid the price. WindClan was the one who wouldn’t share their herbs with a Clan who needed them more, so we taught them what happens when they deny RiverClan of what they need the most. The other Clans are just too foolish to realize they get themselves into trouble, and they so wrongfully accuse us of being the enemies.

“As for you, you are not, nor ever were, welcome on our land. You foolish, fish-brained excuse for a cat must pay the price. Let’s hope you can fight, for your life just may depend on it.”

(OOC: He’d start the battle, but he already dealt some damage; it wouldn’t be fair if he used another move. XD)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 8:43 pm

Spotfur hissed. "Pathetic? I'll bet one of our apprentices could beat scum like you! I'll show you pathetic!" He launched at the cat.

Spotfur used Run and Tackle because I'm lazy. -12(9+3) HP/ -10 SP.

Spotfur
45/45
150/160

Dyrad
25/45 HP
140/140 SP

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 10:28 am

Smokewish winced at the cat's tone. She had tried to warn her, to give her a chance, but apparently this cat didn't care for borders or territory. The young warrior hissed. She still didn't want to fight, because despite what anyone thought, she wanted to show that RiverClan was not evil or cowardly. She refused to fight an outnumbered cat unless they struck her. After that, it was fair game. "I won't ask again." She growled, taking a step closer, her unsheathed claws sinking into the earth beneath her.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:18 pm

"All you're doing is proving the greed and selfishness of RiverClan! Stealing herbs and territory doesn't make you good in anyone's standards! Have you ever considered that you're the mouse-brained fools who are doing no good for the world? Evil isn't enough to describe the likes of you. If you ever have even had loved ones or a family, you should know attacking me, or any other cats like me, is a horrible crime! So get you unkempt fur and dung-like scents away from me!" The more scared Dryad got, the more she rambled, and the more irrational her insults became. Part of her still felt the need to apologizing for everything that she was spewing out, but she knew that saying sorry would get her nowhere by now. Marley tried to kill her for doing the same thing before, and after escaping her, she had just gotten herself into another mess. Bitterness bit into her chest, causing more pain than the attacks themselves. In her fear, she intuitively lashed her claws out at the silver she-cat. Dang it. That was the only cat who hadn't started fighting her. "Oh fox-dung! You're all just like fox-dung!"

Dryad used Front Paw Strike on Smokewish, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Dryad:
25/45
130/140

Smokewish:
36/45
160/160

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 4:06 pm

"Hey! She didn't even attack you, fox-heart! Leave her alone!" Shadefang yowled in fury, feeling an indescribable urge to protect the she-cat who had saved him from drowning when he was a kit, the she-cat who had taught him his very first battle move, the she-cat whom he severely took for granted... He whipped around and kicked out his hind legs at Dyrad to kick her away from Smokewish, slashing his hind claws into her side.

Shadefang used Back Kick on Dyrad, dealing 10 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Shadefang
40/40 HP
95/120 SP

Dyrad
15/45 HP
130/140 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:05 pm

Spotfur was not going to hold back. Attacking his innocent mate? Unacceptable. "Stay away from my mate!" He yowled angrily. "You're trespassing on our territory, insulting us, attacking an innocent cat, and telling US to go away!? This is our home! Our hunting grounds! I have a large family and I protect them with my life! Run back to your twolegs, kittypet!"

Spotfur used Rear Up To Slash, dealing 11 damage and using 15 stamina!

Spotfur
45/45
135/160

Dyrad
4/45 HP
130/140 SP

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:21 pm

Smokewish stumbled backwards as the claws caught her chest, drawing blood. She hissed, anger now taking away the little leniency she might have had. "I think you're the fox-dung, actually." How dare this at stroll onto their territory and then insult them like She owned the place? Thus young warrior had tried to avoid fighting, and this was what she got back? It was ridiculous. She snarled, rearing up onto her hind legs and slashing at Dryad's face madly with her front claws before coming back down again.

Smokewish used Upright Front Paws, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Smokewish
I
36/45 HP
140/160 SP

DryadI
KO

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:28 pm

"You don't understand any of this! You violent creatures lack all sense of empathy or compassion. How would you feel if you were a broken mess lacking self control, then mercilessly attacked and outnumbered? Why do you think you know everything? The world isn't just about you, you know!" Dryad silently cursed at herself after saying those words, realizing how horrible she was being. If she had the ability to stop, she would have in an instant. But her stupid, mouse-brained self couldn't help but do otherwise. When the silver she-cat knocked her over, it was honestly a relief. Lacking the energy to get up, she whimpered in pain, no longer scared, just sad. This was all her fault. Opening her mouth, she let out two feeble words before passing out. "I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:46 pm

(OOC: I can’t recall, but you had said you wanted Dyrad dead after this fight, right?)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:08 pm

OOC: Not dead, but they think she is. She doesn't actually die until a bit later.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Broken to Shattered (Closed)   From Broken to Shattered (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

From Broken to Shattered (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next