Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 13:29

The Clan of forgotten ones was born from one who fought for what they believed in. They saved us from starvation, thunderpaths, and war. They died saving us and they will never be forgotten. We live by their code they made for us and the code protects us from being just rouges. They are dead now, but they won't be forgotten like they were by their first clan.  

Dustpaw will be exiled from Shadowclan. (Here's the plot to see why, Here If the plot that gets her exiled isn't approved, I'll just make her leave the clan because of a choice the leader makes.) So when she is exiled she gets an idea. An idea that she begins to plan for.

Part 1
The idea

Dustpaw, who will be a warrior when this happens, leaves her clan. She is sad that know she has to live a rogue, but then she gets an idea. "What if I don't need to be a rouge? What if I make my own clan?" She thinks as her idea begins to form in her head. She looks around and find a place that could be a camp. Maybe this was her future.

Part 2
The Members

She now goes on a quest to find members of her new clan. She finds some rogues/kittypets who agree to join her clan. She is able to friend one of these cats and they become good friends. She even finds some old clan cats to join her clan. These members are okay with Dust taking lead as she knows what to do.

Part 3
The Camp

With the help of the cats who want to join her clan, she makes the camp in the Abandoned Barn, with dens and a small fresh kill pile. She even makes a small leaders den and a place to call clan meetings, which she named Hayrock. Though it wasn't Shadowclan camp, it was good enough for her. This was the beginning of her own clan, but what should it be called. She called in her friend she made to talk with them.

Part 4
The Clan Begins

Dust and her friend talk about Dust's clan. The name of clan is said by Dust. "What do you think about Lostclan? You know because most of us are lost clan members." The friend agrees and the clan is finally given a name. Lostclan. Dust goes out to the cats of her clan. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey sit below Hayrock." She says. The first clan meeting of Lostclan has began. She tells the clan that the clan's name is Lostclan and says "We will fight for our lives as much as we can. We will train the young to fight and hunt. We will teach a cat how to heal and serve the weak. Though I am leader, it is the clan that will have more power. However, If I die someone will need to become leader after. (Dust's rogue friend) Please step forward. With my powers, I name you Deputy of Lostclan." The clan cheers as Dust looks down at her clan. "As leader I will name myself Dustmoon, in honor of the moon that gives us light when the sun doesn't show. The leader after me shall get the the suffix moon as well as a leader must be their for the clan, even when the light is gone." She ends the meeting and steps off.

Part 5
The Battle

A moon has pasted since the first meeting. They've made a Clan Code that the Clan lives by. (Code down below) They now have a naming system. Kits and Traines (What they call Apprentices) have only a prefix (Sun, Shade, Wind), however when they're made warriors they get their suffix. When made Deputies they get the suffix mist, in honor of Dustmoon's warrior suffix (Which will be mist). (This isn't necessary but the naming is cool) Dust has found a mate and now has kits. However, some cats have been going into the clans to find prey. This alerts the clans and they talk about it at the gathering. The clan catch the Lostclan warriors and attack them, really hurting one. They run back to Dust and tell them what happened. This angers her, but she tells them to not go back there. However, one of Dust's kits goes into clan territory and is captured by Shadowclan. This pushes her to claim war against the clans and she takes her best warriors to attack the clan. They attack the clan in a battle. Dust, knowing that Lostclan will lose, captured her kits and leaves the camp. However, she gets run over by a monster and dies. With Dust dead, the Deputy makes a new law in to the Clan Code which forbid the Lostclan cats to go into the forest. Lostclan lives in piece with the Deputy becoming leader. However, this isn't the end of Lostclan.

(Congrats if you read all of that)

The Clan Code:

Code:
[u]Sign up code[/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Kittypet or Rogue:[/b]
[b]What role do you want:[/b]
[b]What are they like:[/b]

Roles needed
Lostclan members:
Dust's friend: Willowpaw
Dust's mate: Birchspark
(Dust's kits will be chosen later.)

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) Sig10

Last edited by Sam on Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:31; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 16:03

ACTUALY....... i might sign Birchpaw of RC up of for sumtin. Hes in another plot where hes night be exiled

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 17:40

Woo! I love spin off plots I feel so cool

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 17:48

Yeah i volenteer Birchspark if the plot goes down

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 18:43

Birch could be the mates with Dust if you want, cause I figured out that the same reason Dust is being exiled is why Birch is getting exiled. It's the same plot, so Dust would know Birch.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 18:43

that'll work

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 19:10

If Willowpaw gets exiled, he'll join.

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 19:42

K how will he get Exiled?

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 7:41

Same reason as Dust ;)

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 8:43

K Do you want to be Dust's friend or just a lostclan warrior?

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 10:25

Friend.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 14:08

is this approoved yet?

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 14:51

Nope saddly not

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 15:05

aww

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) EmptyTue 17 Apr 2018 - 16:36

For when this is approved, Night could join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)   The clan of nobodys - The Clan of No Ones (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clan of No Ones (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: